souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do i gain more than 2 Edicts in Warden mode? there are skills in the newer build that need 3.
You either need to start with the job that lets you save 1 edict point from the previous day, or it'll be for a future build. I assume that in the future you'll get titles or edicts that give you more points per day.

It may also be possible to save edit edict points, but I don't recall seeing them as a variable in the online save editor.

Reactions: reytds

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Whelp, went to do the Barmaid job. At the end of the shift when i got to the h - scene, karryn dissapeared all of a suden. Actions etc. still happened, when the scene was over the Remtairy logo appeared and i couldn't do anything.

Closed the game, opened it, loaded the safe in the bar. The Remtairy logo appears after loading and i can't do anything else. Since this is my only savegame (14 hours and karryn at level 23), i am pretty much fucked lol.

Good thing i kept the old save just in case, but i still lost about 1 hour or something.

EDIT:

Tried again, this time Karryn doesn't vanish all of a sudden during the h - scene, but the event just doesn't end. All thugs are "done", but karryn still is there bending over with nothing happening.

Either it is just plain bad luck or the barmaid job h - scene is bugged currently. The job itself works fine.
how did you work in the bar?

I started the game on Prisoner Mode. I purchase the +40 order edict to fix the mess hall. Now my income is -935gp per day, wtf? How are you supposed to buy more edicts if you're gold goes into the negatives after restoring the mess hall?

Last edited:

balamorys

Jan 28, 2018
subscribed on patreon for several months on $5+ tier and I don't even get access... kinda shit, might unsubscribe.

Anyone got a link for the latest build?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone write a walkthrough on how to do prisoner mode? Which edicts to take first, which enemies to fight first, where to go, how to trigger the bar scene, etc. I can't figure it out. Are you supposed to lose or win?

The tutorial from all the guards is worthless and doesn't teach you anything of value.

• Angry
Reactions: Deefrost

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
I guess ill write a guide on prisoner mode. But if u cant beat it I just recommend you play the other modes.

Take whatever u want for start. I recommend 250+ money because u start negative, but +1 holding edict allows u to actually get +3 for some edicts. Anyway first day dont fix the cafeteria instead get the +10 strength charm and fire royal guards. The strength is nice. Then switch your title to newbie for more exp stats. You want to make your econ to stay positive. Then everyday beat up the guards outside and always sleep in your room. Just grind the prisoners for exp and stats. You can beat the orc around day 11 if you do it right. When you beat orc your economy should be fine so you can rein in the negative control easier as you buy more expensive edicts. Then slowly take the second floor, but make sure to take the edict for thug free labor after you subjugate the area. If you are ging to actually win instead if losing to enemies the confident boost will help as well from confident buff. Dont bother with the accessories till later just try get 24 charm so you can equip 300 stamina and +10 strength. You will be missing a decent amount times though so you need level up agility eventually

Reactions: Triple OG

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
how did you work in the bar?

I started the game on Prisoner Mode. I purchase the +40 order edict to fix the mess hall. Now my income is -935gp per day, wtf? How are you supposed to buy more edicts if you're gold goes into the negatives after restoring the mess hall?
To work in the bar you need the 'Repair Bar' edict, which requires level 1 subjugation, and the 'Waitress Outfit' edict. Both edicts are found in 'Level 1' under 'Fort Ganon'.

I don't recommend prisoner mode due to how much of a grind it felt, you have to battle frequently to maintain high order. But money issues can be alleviated by taking the 'Ambitious Experimenter' title and/or by delaying repairing the the mess hall to get edicts that give money (I.E. 'Self Paid Equipment', 'Publish...', 'Prison Guards For Office', etc) all the while battling to raise stats and order.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
To work in the bar you need the 'Repair Bar' edict, which requires level 1 subjugation, and the 'Waitress Outfit' edict. Both edicts are found in 'Level 1' under 'Fort Ganon'.

I don't recommend prisoner mode due to how much of a grind it felt, you have to battle frequently to maintain high order. But money issues can be alleviated by taking the 'Ambitious Experimenter' title and/or by delaying repairing the the mess hall to get edicts that give money (I.E. 'Self Paid Equipment', 'Publish...', 'Prison Guards For Office', etc) all the while battling to raise stats and order.
Thanks, how do you get level 1 subjugated?

I guess ill write a guide on prisoner mode. But if u cant beat it I just recommend you play the other modes.

Take whatever u want for start. I recommend 250+ money because u start negative, but +1 holding edict allows u to actually get +3 for some edicts. Anyway first day dont fix the cafeteria instead get the +10 strength charm and fire royal guards. The strength is nice. Then switch your title to newbie for more exp stats. You want to make your econ to stay positive. Then everyday beat up the guards outside and always sleep in your room. Just grind the prisoners for exp and stats. You can beat the orc around day 11 if you do it right. When you beat orc your economy should be fine so you can rein in the negative control easier as you buy more expensive edicts. Then slowly take the second floor, but make sure to take the edict for thug free labor after you subjugate the area. If you are ging to actually win instead if losing to enemies the confident boost will help as well from confident buff. Dont bother with the accessories till later just try get 24 charm so you can equip 300 stamina and +10 strength. You will be missing a decent amount times though so you need level up agility eventually
Thanks, this was a great help!

EHanik

Apr 29, 2017
I have already grinded v0.3 in prisoner mode and uploaded here, if you don't want to grind download that and continue. Use save file 2

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks, how do you get level 1 subjugated?
You need to defeat the boss of level 1, which is found by going through the linear path in floor 1:
Visiting Room > Visitor Center > The Bar > Level 1's Hallway > The Workshop > Level 1's Guard Station > The Laundry Room > The Dish Washing Room > Level 1's Hallway > The Inmate Reception Area.
The boss is the big orc in the top left of the room, I recommend clearing out the other enemies first to make the fight easier. When you defeat him you get some dialog and reappear in your room, leaving your room gives you the 'Floor 1 Subjugated' flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Love this game but it's a little annoying how utterly broken it is right now.

Edit: It seems most of the game breaking bugs are due to using a savefile from last version. I started over and it seems to be working much better. Still buggy though.
That's what i feared. Waiting until (hopefully) the bugs are fixed and this one can use the savegames. Because there is no way i am doing all this grinding all over again, let's be real.

Anyway, huge thanks to Father Silent for uploading the releases. You are the real MVP <3

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

v.4d Changelog
  • Fixed a CG bug with Karryn
  • Fixed a CG bug with titty fuck scene
  • Fixed a few bugs with the sex scene in the bar waitress job.
  • Rewrote the code for the sex scene in the bar waitress to be unique from other normal sex scenes
  • Fixed a bug with not being able to do any more guard battles after a certain point of guard aggression was reached

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
So one of the NPCs said something like if the MCs first kiss is a dick she receives a special trait or something, how do you actually do that? anyone have any ideas?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
This new update with the animations in combat seems to be really intense on the system. I can barely make it through 1 or 2 fights involving sex scene animations before my fps for the game drops to about 5 and then stays there, as if the game is going half speed from a certain breaking point. Anyone else or is it just my aged laptop?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
So one of the NPCs said something like if the MCs first kiss is a dick she receives a special trait or something, how do you actually do that? anyone have any ideas?
Make sure to keep your mouth desire low until you have been fucked in the mouth. Easy way to accomplish that is e.g. the bar storage defeat scene.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
Make sure to keep your mouth desire low until you have been fucked in the mouth. Easy way to accomplish that is e.g. the bar storage defeat scene.
Thanks dude :) was kind of a dumb question but i thought it would be a little bit more complicated because i wouldnt say sucking a dick is a "kiss"

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
theres one more gamebreaking bug still not fixed
when you defeat lvl2 boss, and trying to enter that room again from door on the right side (not bottom), game is freezing completely.
can upload save files if its necessary

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Ignored the bar and did some level 2 levels, holy shit is the battle system annoying now. I am playing on prisoner mode, but still it is tedious af more often than not. Last battle i missed 3 times in a row on a tentacle thingy. Got all this way on prisoner mode and now i can't be bothered anymore. Legit wasted half an hour trying to beat the 3 wave battle, i got karryn pretty leveled too. Did something change with the update or am i just misremembering stuff?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes