baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
Ignored the bar and did some level 2 levels, holy shit is the battle system annoying now. I am playing on prisoner mode, but still it is tedious af more often than not. Last battle i missed 3 times in a row on a tentacle thingy. Got all this way on prisoner mode and now i can't be bothered anymore. Legit wasted half an hour trying to beat the 3 wave battle, i got karryn pretty leveled too. Did something change with the update or am i just misremembering stuff?
i'm only have porblems with goblins, it miss all the time, you have to buy item +40 accuracy and equip it, it really helps a lot

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Funny thing is, i got that item. Tried it a second time and got through it no problem, i just had terribel rng it seems. Story of my life.

One thing though : The fact that the tentacles still use normal ass human limbs in the "h-scene-cut-ins" is hilarious to me. Have yet to encounter some actual tentacle action.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
ya, default human arm is a joke %)
dunno whats wrong in ur situation, but I never missed on anyone with this item equipped, except goblins

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

v.4e Changelog
  • Fixed the phenomenon of multiple enemies taking up the same sexual slot at the same time (multiple enemies being given a blowjob or left handed handjob etc)
  • Corrected the BGM for the bar waitress job.
  • Modified the Rioting system to decrease order the longer a Level has been Rioting
  • Fixed Level 2 Boss repeating even after winning
  • Hopefully fixed slime cumming for an eternity

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a lot for all the updates. I personally am going to wait until the level 2 defeat scene is done, as i am currently struggling to bring the big slimy boi down. Probably i have to grind more, so i can buy all the fancy things to boost the stats. I am pretty maxed out on skills but only got a few items so far. Sometimes i curse myself for chosing prisoner mode in the beginning, not gonna lie.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks a lot for all the updates. I personally am going to wait until the level 2 defeat scene is done, as i am currently struggling to bring the big slimy boi down. Probably i have to grind more, so i can buy all the fancy things to boost the stats. I am pretty maxed out on skills but only got a few items so far. Sometimes i curse myself for chosing prisoner mode in the beginning, not gonna lie.
Is Prisoner Mode not worth it?

Is it feasible to win fights on Prisoner Mode by making the enemy cum instead of using the halberd? Or does Prisoner Mode force you to have to fight offensively?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The 'autosave only' mode is an interesting idea, but it's probably not practical, from a reliablity standpoint.

I just noticed that my game isn't autosaving anymore. I don't know why, or when it stopped, but the 'game time' counter on the autosave slot isn't going up any more, and since there's no way to hard-save to get around that, i think I'm going to lose a shit-ton of progress with no way to stop it.

Please add a the very least a debug-item or something in a menu somewhere, which can be used to enable manual saves.
Edit: Also, is it intentional that there's no way to escape from sex-moves? Being trapped in a handjob doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Literally just let go. lol.

Last edited:

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
It's all battle scenes. Also, 4f doesn't seem to load for me. There's an error on the loading screen.

May 2, 2018
Oh shit <removed> .4 is out!

Edit: Lmao let's play a game about a woman being raped by hundreds of men in a prison all the time but we can't say a bad word!

Reactions: anomamoose

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
I asked the same question few pages ago, nobody seems to know. Im hopping for some actual sex scenes, not onlythis combat thing
The battle scenes are all the sex scenes there are in the game, other than the blowbang and masturbation and bar scenes which are technically also battle scenes.
That being said though there is penetration and everything in the battle scenes themselves, you just need to meet requirements for that to happen

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Even more fixes...Maybe i should come back in 2 or 3 days when they squash everything

px305

May 6, 2017
The battle scenes are all the sex scenes there are in the game, other than the blowbang and masturbation and bar scenes which are technically also battle scenes.
That being said though there is penetration and everything in the battle scenes themselves, you just need to meet requirements for that to happen
Thanks for the response , is there any plans for actual sex scenes? I mean non combat sex scenes? I like the game and all that combat/sex but I kinda hope it was more than that.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes