hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I found bug. When you use the suppression skills, the willpower stays at 50, it never goes down.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Oh! I get it. I didn't notice that.

Can you help me out once more?

I could've swore there are willpower skills that do the opposite. Instead of supress mouth desire, I thought there were skills that would increase mouth desire, or am I wrong?
You're not mistaken, you get those via edicts by training your mind iirc, they wont appear until you have mind lv2 or something. I dont remember exactly what but it's probably mind lv2

Reactions: hakarlman

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

H for Hentai boys X6O_Ys.gif
  • Fixed autosaves not working after losing to a boss
  • Fixed willpower skills not working correctly after the change in v.4g to prevent from Karryn autolosing after using her remaining energy to recover stamina

Jun 25, 2018
Hopefully once all the bugs are fixed, things will run smooth for everyone. It is nice to know how professional they are, doing so many bug fixes in such quick order, rather than leaving things to rot.

The bar scene is nice so far, and I can imagine what other depravity she can get into with the other special rooms on each floor. Honestly, it is a game I can play entirely for the lewds, or legit and lewd free.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Ignored the bar and did some level 2 levels, holy shit is the battle system annoying now. I am playing on prisoner mode, but still it is tedious af more often than not. Last battle i missed 3 times in a row on a tentacle thingy. Got all this way on prisoner mode and now i can't be bothered anymore. Legit wasted half an hour trying to beat the 3 wave battle, i got karryn pretty leveled too. Did something change with the update or am i just misremembering stuff?
I noticed the same thing, in my 0.3 version I had 70+ Charm but in the 0.4 version I only have 66 charm, so there does seem to be some nerf to the stats and/or upgrades. Also, It seems that enemies use sexual attacks much more and 'stun lock' you often, which is annoying; although I am doing a H-run so that might have something to do with it.

lok14

Jul 3, 2017
Btw somewhere inbetween the .4C and .4H they changed the unlocks for edicts, for example in .4C you can unluck " hire current inmates " after subjugating level 1 but in .4H you can only unlock it if you subjugated lvl 2

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Btw somewhere inbetween the .4C and .4H they changed the unlocks for edicts, for example in .4C you can unluck " hire current inmates " after subjugating level 1 but in .4H you can only unlock it if you subjugated lvl 2
Woo boy, good thing I snagged that one before the change. But it's real weird that is done, seeing that the edict has been hanging there since 3.0... Probably because the guards probably will change to the inmates once this is properly implemented.

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
So everything aside,and working(lets say)
managed to unlock Bj and titjob,aside from the usual ones,and saw some only in action- Footjob and the not-so-fun rimjob..

Anyway,HOW do you get her to flash her body when working in the Bar???
(drinking option is enabled from the start though)

May 12, 2019
Found a small bug in 0.4h that i figure i'd bring here so the discord could be told. the cum on karryn's butt is misplaced during the goblin cunnilingus scene

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes