May 2, 2018
My save game was not compatible with the new 0.4v so as far as what you can do new it doesn't seem like much if anything from what I've seen. Of course I'm having to go back through now so take from that what you will.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the response , is there any plans for actual sex scenes? I mean non combat sex scenes? I like the game and all that combat/sex but I kinda hope it was more than that.
Plans? Not sure to be honest. It might be just this combat type scenes. Maybe in the future?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Looks like it's losing to the Green Orc prisoner that causes the game to stop autosaving.
I've hit this bug three times now, both on 4d and on 4F. Fight him, lose, realize ten minutes later that it no longer says 'autosaving' in the corner and i'm losing progress.
Can someone who's in the discord pass that along for bugfixing?

Also, unrelated but goblins feel way overpowered, because their cunnilingus attack can't be fought out of, or even countered with a sex-attack of your own like the guard's handjob.
All you can do is wait for him to get off, and each turn there seems to be a 50/50 chance that he'll just ignore the fact that he's face deep in pussy to honk her tits or something, which gets him no closer to cumming, but doesn't break his grapple.

TLDR: a tiny goblin can restrain Karryn pretty much indefinitely, while whatever other enemies are around are free to h-attack her till she cums herself unconcious.

Spending four or five energy to break out sounds reasonable to me.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just had the same bug. Continued till the scene ended even tho she's invisible, and it crashed the game. Now when I try to load, it gets to the splash-screen (Remtairy) and then freezes.

Good thing I back my saves up regularly.

May 12, 2019
Looks like it's losing to the Green Orc prisoner that causes the game to stop autosaving.
I've hit this bug three times now, both on 4d and on 4F. Fight him, lose, realize ten minutes later that it no longer says 'autosaving' in the corner and i'm losing progress.
Can someone who's in the discord pass that along for bugfixing?

Also, unrelated but goblins feel way overpowered, because their cunnilingus attack can't be fought out of, or even countered with a sex-attack of your own like the guard's handjob.
All you can do is wait for him to get off, and each turn there seems to be a 50/50 chance that he'll just ignore the fact that he's face deep in pussy to honk her tits or something, which gets him no closer to cumming, but doesn't break his grapple.

TLDR: a tiny goblin can restrain Karryn pretty much indefinitely, while whatever other enemies are around are free to h-attack her till she cums herself unconcious.

Spending four or five energy to break out sounds reasonable to me.
pretty sure this still works, you can at least kiss the goblins while they're doing cunnilingus, which should speed it up. otherwise yeah i agree they can be a bit overpowered.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
the .3 we got was .3m I believe after all bug fixes. So we're on track towards stability by .3's standards.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I never downloaded a game faster than this when I realized it was the Happy Life guy, Minako and Melty's Quest are fantastic. That being said this game is...grindy? The animations are really not animations at all and there are goblins in the game but from what I've seen they barely even get unique sex scene designs. It took me a bit to really figure out the mechanics and I still feel like I don't know what triggers certain sex acts to happen. It's definitely fun but a resource management game was really different than what I was expecting. Will definitely be following this one though.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
pretty sure this still works, you can at least kiss the goblins while they're doing cunnilingus, which should speed it up. otherwise yeah i agree they can be a bit overpowered.
Never actually unlocked the kiss move.
Nobody ever kisses her, they got directly for the clit every time, or the spank, which somehow does 50% of her bar in one hit.

Aside from that, i'm struggling to keep control up. I just beat floor one, but the guys on floor two are way too strong, and in way too large numbers. I don't even have the second set of attacks yet, but I can't get them because if I sleep to get Edict points, the first floor starts rioting, then my control goes down by like -16 per day until I fix it, which is impossible because it's spamming goblins and nerds, who have no-escape grab-moves.

I tried to save edit to keep my control up, so I could cheese it a little, but while I found a value that exactly matched my control value, changing it did absolutely nothing.

Did anyone ever find a way to give yourself more edict points? I figure it'll take me about ten to buy up the first tier of combat-skills and become strong enough to tackle the massive difficulty spike that occurs after fighting the orc.

Edit: Yeah, teams of enemies can do more h-damage in a single turn than it takes to make her cum, which leads to chainlocks. A random thug just did more damage in a single swing (1500) than I have hitpoints (1120) and everyone seems to have some sort of status-effect attack, but I don't actually have the defensive stance unlocked yet.

All enemies have become somewhere between two to three times more powerful since the next floor was unlocked, and they evade my attacks semi-regularly.

Only way to fix these issues is with edicts, but the constant riots won't allow that. Even without them, I'd be cutting it close as to whether I became combat-capable before I ran out of control-points and got a game-over, but with the riot doubling the losses every day, there's really no options at all.

Edit, if you kept your edicts (the combat ones, atleast) on ng+, then I could grind up that way, but I already game-overed once and it just makes the next go around even harder.

Edit: I am playing on the hardest difficulty, obviously, but this doesn't feel 'difficult' so much as 'unintentionally impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakarlman

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
I never downloaded a game faster than this when I realized it was the Happy Life guy, Minako and Melty's Quest are fantastic. That being said this game is...grindy? The animations are really not animations at all and there are goblins in the game but from what I've seen they barely even get unique sex scene designs. It took me a bit to really figure out the mechanics and I still feel like I don't know what triggers certain sex acts to happen. It's definitely fun but a resource management game was really different than what I was expecting. Will definitely be following this one though.
It is a bit grindy but I think that actually makes the corruption feel way more organic, and honestly it's definitely one of the best H games I've played based on my experience with v0.3
As for the sex scene designs, the game is still in alpha, iirc there wasnt even anal sex in 0.3 and it's in 0.4 now so I'm guessing that stuff is still WIP as the dev is working on pushing out more mechanics first like the bar job and further levels to subjugate. Honestly the game isnt even all that balanced from what I can tell after playing v0.4b but apparently stuff has been nerfed since so that's nice.
As for triggering sex scenes, try talking to the inmates in the lunch hall or whatever, they explain most of the stuff about what desire is required for what kind of acts, if you already have and would rather not discover stuff yourself though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never actually unlocked the kiss move.
Nobody ever kisses her, they got directly for the clit every time, or the spank, which somehow does 50% of her bar in one hit.
I'm guessing this because of the start options you pick for sensitive part and hidden desires, I initially set both as butt, but quickly realised that was a mistake and started over, now bear in mind I'm playing only warden difficulty so my tips might actually not help you at all but I found this one way to go around the first few days that seems to be working out for me.
So basically, the first 10-12 days you just keep dropping edicts to reduce expenses and increase income and dip one point into that edict that gives like +40 instant order, by the time you're day 10-12 your order would be 80-90 if you've been building up fatigue around 40% each day, I also prefer to not get into any sex scenes early on cause it just makes the fighting harder with more variables to look out for, the downside is that if you keep winning though she gets the sadist passives and starts building pleasure on attacks which can really ruin your day, I've yet to figure out a way to avoid this without picking up a bunch of passives from being blowbanged.
Anyway maintain your order at like 80+ I guess and dont put edict points in anything that increases expenses, just get training until you think you are ready to subjugate lv1, as soon as you get lv2 there's the edicts that greatly cut down expenses by hiring inmates for guards but they cost 2 ep each also there's the meds which further boost your income along with the extra subsidiaries, to get back a little control since it must be getting pretty hard by now to maintain order you can go for standard equipment followed by self maintenance so your expenses only go up by 25 and then get bulk food supplier which is kinda expensive at +200 expenses but it quickly gives you a lot of order along with giving control so I find it worth it.
As for the riots, they're honestly brutal I find having healing thoughts and the counter attack mind phase skill extremely helpful here, counter attack lets you get lucky and take one or two guys down before you get knocked out and healing thoughts lets you stay down so they can jerk off and leave thereby reducing the numbers to something more manageable for you. Ofcourse you're gonna start rolling in a whole lot of passives now so while you're down try to keep every other desire except mouth low, so they'll keep kissing and after 2-3 encounters you'll have the kiss skill (though none of the sex skills are any use when you can just lie down instead and if you have enough energy they'll just tire out before you, also bear in mind increasing your endurance also decreases the pleasure build up rate.
Since you're playing prisoner though, this might be a whole lot harder for you because of the single ep on odd days thing, I dont know how much of it will help but I guess you could try something similar?

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, there's something seriously wrong.

When Karryn loses fights, it says, "Restored 2 points of prison order." But the prison order amount goes DOWN, not up.

I just tried it again. I went into the bar and lost the fight. I didn't lose any prison order. Then Karryn gets taken to the bar's back room. After losing, it says you've restored 3 prison order. Before any fighting, the value was at 57, now it's at 52. Wtf?

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
I think the devs done goof'd. The willpower skills no longer go into cooldown, let alone use up willpower.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Guys, there's something seriously wrong.

When Karryn loses fights, it says, "Restored 2 points of prison order." But the prison order amount goes DOWN, not up.

I just tried it again. I went into the bar and lost the fight. I didn't lose any prison order. Then Karryn gets taken to the bar's back room. After losing, it says you've restored 3 prison order. Before any fighting, the value was at 57, now it's at 52. Wtf?
When you lose a fight after the blowbang scene when you get back control of karryn it's the morning of the next day, so it's completely natural for order to go down since order goes down by the value of control each new day.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When you lose a fight after the blowbang scene when you get back control of karryn it's the morning of the next day, so it's completely natural for order to go down since order goes down by the value of control each new day.
Oh! I get it. I didn't notice that.

Can you help me out once more?

I could've swore there are willpower skills that do the opposite. Instead of supress mouth desire, I thought there were skills that would increase mouth desire, or am I wrong?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes