anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Holy fuck, what is up with the balance changes? Guard arousal does NOT rise. At all. The fights used to be a slugfest but now they're just ridiculous. Karryn's getting molested in fifty different ways but these guys are just not into it I guess???
This, either they're planning on giving us stronger sex attacks, or the patreons for this game, or maybe dev themselves love grinding way too fucking much for sexual content. Either way, even if stronger sex attacks are a thing, that still doesn't excuse the fact that I can sit around for like 20 turns and not get a single dick inside of karryn by the thugs. Also penetrative sex being only possible by thugs is so much of a hassle due to their luck based attacks taking out huge disproportionate chunks of health.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This, either they're planning on giving us stronger sex attacks, or the patreons for this game, or maybe dev themselves love grinding way too fucking much for sexual content. Either way, even if stronger sex attacks are a thing, that still doesn't excuse the fact that I can sit around for like 20 turns and not get a single dick inside of karryn by the thugs. Also penetrative sex being only possible by thugs is so much of a hassle due to their luck based attacks taking out huge disproportionate chunks of health.
This. This. This.

The dev really needs to see what you wrote. I wanted to give them this feedback, but don't know how to contact them.

If you want Karryn to win via sex, it's just way too grindy.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This is hardly a fix! Not saying this should be the way to go or it shouldn't be addressed but as it stands, just cheat.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
This is hardly a fix! Not saying this should be the way to go or it shouldn't be addressed but as it stands, just cheat.
Any suggestions for that option? For example what to look for with cheat engine (exact value ect) or which variable can be altered with saveitonline or perhaps another method you prefer?

I like this game very much but I've spent several hours playing to day 20 over and over encountering new save killing bugs. Im not complaining,I get to play this free and ahead of public its just really taking the fun out of it.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Any suggestions for that option? For example what to look for with cheat engine (exact value ect) or which variable can be altered with saveitonline or perhaps another method you prefer?

I like this game very much but I've spent several hours playing to day 20 over and over encountering new save killing bugs. Im not complaining,I get to play this free and ahead of public its just really taking the fun out of it.
Cheat engine for RPG Maker MV is a bad option since the addresses constantly change which means some advanced knowledge is required that the regular bloke who asks "what do you recommend" shouldn't have.

No worries bruv, I got your back.

A combination of this program

Uploaded to your convenience. Use that with the game executable and apply the cheats and what not when the prompt asks you to. It works both as a translation hooker and a in game built in cheat system that is easy to use. Run the game and press 1.

For everything else that you can't access there such as variables and switches I recommend uploading your save here which will allow you to edit your save and then put it back into the game folder for profit. It works, maybe your issue not finding values is because you didn't do this part:

1576545250620.png

A wee bit of trial and error also does wonders bruv.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Thanks man, you are awesome!
As for saveitonline, I did do the both system and item json files, I just cant get anything but the money to stay changed.
No worries mate. The cheat program will take care of your money.

Merry christmas!

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
If you want Karryn to win via sex, it's just way too grindy.
LMFAO thing is, I don't even want her to win, I want her to get raped and dicked, but the enemy's lust bar progresses so fucking slowly, penetrative sex just doesn't happen.

Edit: So I am exaggerating a bit, it does happen, but nowhere near as often as the GUI leads me to believe it should.

Reactions: grasshopper

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
LMFAO thing is, I don't even want her to win, I want her to get raped and dicked, but the enemy's lust bar progresses so fucking slowly, penetrative sex just doesn't happen.

Edit: So I am exaggerating a bit, it does happen, but nowhere near as often as the GUI leads me to believe it should.
Not sure what's up with that. They spam nothing but sex-attacks a lot of the time for me, and their bars often hit 40/50% without me even doing anything.

What's your charm stat at?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Not sure what's up with that. They spam nothing but sex-attacks a lot of the time for me, and their bars often hit 40/50% without me even doing anything.

What's your charm stat at?
Might also be tied to whatever difficulty he has picked at the start.

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019

you just need to be patient and keep losing a lot. if you get a dick petting skill that's a good start to increase the enemy pleasure level. right now, in my save, thugs can rape karryn right after she gets wet and has high level of cock and pussy desire.

btw, if you lose a lot you can get the give up skill as well as cock and pussy desire release

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, with version h I did not notice a single bug on my old save. Got a bit more stuff to grind money for but after finishing I will start a new playthrough cause I think I have way too many passives. My only problem is with the diversity of attacks. Loved the story and the sneaky weak enemies.

Reactions: Dar'Kais

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Good, but still pretty buggy. Crashes every 1-2 hours. 2nd lvl boss battle disables autosave(?), so I ve lost 3 days of progress or about one hour of playing.
Waitress job. Nice idea, but not so nice gameplay. Too long and grindy. Micromanagement of every action with current interface is a freaking nightmare.
Goblins evasion on second floor is cancer even with boosted dex. Probably dev should add new willpower skill "Sure strike" or smth like that.
Riot chance is annoying. Especially annoying is the fact that prisoners destroy repaired facilities like workshop (which also increases riot chance lol).
Author loves edicts disadvatages too much. A lot of fort edicts have too strong penalties/disadvantages imo. Control is literally forever stuck in -8 wtf?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
The bar system was a nightmare yesterday and I was playing an old version v0.4d or something. Like bringing pale ale to inmates was pretty easy but then going back to get more drinks was hell as those bloody inmates would just go "chuk chuk chuk" and she'd be like "No that's my UUUUUU" and then she'd get tired. The inmates would then get pissed and start a brawl and here I am not able to move to their tables to kick them out, even after taking a breather with my big fat ass and tits (a glitch I suppose).

But you know what, I still like this game and the developers who have seriously worked their butts off every single time.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
The bar system was a nightmare yesterday and I was playing an old version v0.4d or something. Like bringing pale ale to inmates was pretty easy but then going back to get more drinks was hell as those bloody inmates would just go "chuk chuk chuk" and she'd be like "No that's my UUUUUU" and then she'd get tired. The inmates would then get pissed and start a brawl and here I am not able to move to their tables to kick them out, even after taking a breather with my big fat ass and tits (a glitch I suppose).

But you know what, I still like this game and the developers who have seriously worked their butts off every single time.
Yeah, from my experience it has been patched. the Glitch happens if you drink too much while on the job.
Now if you drink enough you get a chance to activate the barmaid sex scene

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes