Jun 25, 2018

Is it just for me, or are those 2 Edicts not working at all? E bought both, and neither are giving their green effect (Income +15%, Control +2)
Maybe it gets implemented later? Granted, I last played on version C on the weekend. I just keep getting the prisoners talking about it in the hallway but no clue on how or when it happens.

That said, and I feel like a dunce if I overlooked it in the tutorial rooms, but what does corruption do? I'm guessing it has not really been implemented yet.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Maybe it gets implemented later? Granted, I last played on version C on the weekend. I just keep getting the prisoners talking about it in the hallway but no clue on how or when it happens.

That said, and I feel like a dunce if I overlooked it in the tutorial rooms, but what does corruption do? I'm guessing it has not really been implemented yet.
Someone (may have indeed been a guard, or a chatty prisoner) mentions Corruption only coming into play once Order hits zero and 'they' come for you. So to me, it sounded like the stat affecting whether you get an 'Emperor pats you on the back and no more of that nonsense, my girl' game over scene or a full blown 'tribunal with (s)execution' one - so basically yes, I think it is not yet really implemented. :)

Or are there different game overs yet (Have not yet let Order reach zero myself, too busy being a Convenient Sex Object)?

Reactions: WIRProductions

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016
Is the ''office invasion'' scenes or the ''masturbation in the guards office invasion'' ones even in the game?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I played on hard-mode, but I had to switch because floor 2 just wasn't doable.
Playing on hard as well, floor 2 is okayish until i get to the boss. Had im down to a sliver of health once (because ofc i only grazed him two times in a row), before i was yet again stunlocked.

Not going to start all over, because i can't be arsed to to do all the grinding again. To me, there is a difference between "hard" and "obnoxious af".

Like i said, i will wait until the floor 2 game over scene is implemented. I am tired of the unskipable bar storage scene.

Also, it would be sweet if you could switch straight to the boss fight after you watched the conversation that leads up to it for the first time. Having to sit through this again and again to try and kill the boss on hard is going on my nerves.

EDIT:

Just managed to kill the boss quite easy this time, i think RNG just hates me lul. At the end of the current content now, i think this game could be quite good with some tweaks to hard mode and / or making it less of a grindfest.

The Art is amazing and the concept of combat / prison management is appealing but needs some tuning imho.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2019

WHAT? I said the +2 Control and +15% Income aren't taking effect AFTER I go and buy both Edicts. HOW can they Be implemented later if I can already buy both?

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
WHAT? I said the +2 Control and +15% Income aren't taking effect AFTER I go and buy both Edicts. HOW can they Be implemented later if I can already buy both?
I would look myself, but I am not that far yet in the new content (had to start over ... a few times), so just to make sure: They do give their negative +2 Corruption each, aye? Because if not, they may indeed just be placeholders (or switches for new dialogues), and only the effects will be implemented later. Which would admittedly be strange, but possible.
If they give their negative effects, though, and we will not go with either the 'Time Travel!' or the 'You, my man, have been cursed by Odin's Wrath' theory (a shame, really), it sure seems like another bug.

Or the developers deliberately put the negative consequences in, but postponed the positive ones. Which would make them quite the jerks. ;)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Not going to start all over, because i can't be arsed to to do all the grinding again. To me, there is a difference between "hard" and "obnoxious af".
You don't need to grind on NG+

NG+ keeps all of your stats, levels and sex-passives, (but not your edicts) so you can NG+ to an easier difficulty and then crush your way all the way to the first boss in one day, kill him and be straight onto floor two.

Only thing that might take time is if you decide to spend days sleeping and buying edicts to unlock combat abilities, but on easy mode you get four edicts per day, so...

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Oh, and what's the current version on? Still H/G? Is there a link?
I'm still on F.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
December 17th, 2019: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

So for the past week I've been hard at work pushing on Karryn's Prison v.4 so that all Patrons will be able to play it before the holiday breaks. As a result, my sleep schedule is completely screwed up now because I work until 2~3AM every night.
If you're a Happy Lifer or Happy Eroge Life Forever tier Patron, v.4i is now out! Please download and continue playing your saves on v.4i! For all other Patrons, please amuse yourself with the v.4 changelogs while you wait for v.4 to be available to you this week!
v.4a Changelog
  • Fixed a bug with using a save from v.3
  • Fixed a footjob bug
v.4b Changelog
  • Added scrollbars to long menus
  • Fixed a bug in waitress job that would cause all options to be grayed out
  • Fixed a bug with not being able to move around in the bar when there are no customers
  • Fixed a bug with masturbating in Level 2 Guard Station
  • Added a failsafe for the Defeated battle when Karryn's charm is too low to make someone who ejaculated get hard again
v.4c Changelog
  • Fixed no mouth appearing in kick sex scene
  • Fixed a bug with CG disappearing while having sex during the waitress job
v.4d Changelog
  • Fixed a CG bug with Karryn
  • Fixed a CG bug with titty fuck scene
  • Fixed a few bugs with the sex scene in the bar waitress job.
  • Rewrote the code for the sex scene in the bar waitress to be unique from other normal sex scenes
  • Fixed a bug with not being able to do any more guard battles after a certain point of guard aggression was reached
v.4e Changelog
  • Fixed the phenomenon of multiple enemies taking up the same sexual slot at the same time (multiple enemies being given a blowjob or left handed handjob etc)
  • Corrected the BGM for the bar waitress job.
  • Modified the Rioting system to decrease order the longer a Level has been Rioting
  • Fixed Level 2 Boss repeating even after winning
  • Hopefully fixed slime cumming for an eternity
v.4f Changelog(Note: If you defeated the Level 2 Boss in a previous version, you may have to fight him again, sorry about that.)
  • Fixed a CG layer issue with titty fuck scene
  • Fixed Level 2 Boss repeating even after winning (2nd attempt)
  • Fixed a semen CG related issue
  • Nerf guard stats by a bit
  • Nerf the damage of non-charged enemy strong attacks by a bit
  • Fixed not getting game over'd properly while using the Beautiful Warden title
  • Various typos
v.4g Changelog
  • Added new CG to the goblin cunnilingus scene
  • Strengthen the tables in the bar to not explode during brawls, bugging the whole thing out
  • Karryn will not be automatically defeated if she has no stamina and use her remaining energy to try to recover her stamina
  • Fixed some CG layer issues
  • Various typos
v.4h Changelog
  • Fixed autosaves not working after losing to a boss
  • Fixed willpower skills not working correctly after the change in v.4g to prevent from Karryn autolosing after using her remaining energy to recover stamina
v.4i Changelog
  • Compressed most of the images so that the game hopefully runs a bit better on PCs that were struggling to run the game before
  • Slimes have lower charm requirements now!
  • Buffed up Secretary Mode (easy mode)
  • Thugs no longer spawn in the first Level 2 map so players have a safe space to always gain a bit of exp, just like in Level 1
  • Added sound effects to some of the stuff that happens during the bar waitress job
  • Removed the scrollbar from top right of the battle screen
  • Bar goers will stop asking Karryn to flash them when she has never been known to do something like that (aka Karryn now needs a certain passive for customers to even ask her for a flash)
  • Added an icon to indicate the customers in the bar who are currently drinking something
  • Fixed goblin edicts not applying plus/minus Control properly
  • Karryn now starts off temporary disarmed in Invasion battles!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes