dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
The bar is somewhat interesting, but they should tone down the abuse a little. At high slutness, serving a table of 3 is a fucking mess (literally), it goes like this:
Take order -> Sex attack -> Take order -> Sex attack -> Take order -> Sex attack -> Return -> Sex attack x3 -> Ask for drinks -> Move -> Sex attack x3 -> Serve x3 -> Sex attack x3 -> Clean table - > Sex attack x3. She will orgasm twice in this process, so you have to grab all the fucking drinks again.
Also, i did a lot of bar runs, but only once a prisoner asked for Karryn to flash her tiddies. Now that she's a turbo slut, no one will ask.
Agreed. At least it should be an option that those who are at one table, you should take order/serve them with 1 action if you have everything needed. 5 or more at the bar can't really be managed properly. But at this point it is not really clear to me what the purpose of the waitress job is from the dev's point of view... I think it could be tuned so when you want a quick fuck scene you can play it in one way. When you want some money for an edict you can do it in another way, etc. The funny thing with minigames is that they can turn out like gwent for the witcher 3. And with a bar setting the options are many.

Jun 25, 2018
The bar is somewhat interesting, but they should tone down the abuse a little. At high slutness, serving a table of 3 is a fucking mess (literally), it goes like this:
Take order -> Sex attack -> Take order -> Sex attack -> Take order -> Sex attack -> Return -> Sex attack x3 -> Ask for drinks -> Move -> Sex attack x3 -> Serve x3 -> Sex attack x3 -> Clean table - > Sex attack x3. She will orgasm twice in this process, so you have to grab all the fucking drinks again.
Also, i did a lot of bar runs, but only once a prisoner asked for Karryn to flash her tiddies. Now that she's a turbo slut, no one will ask.
Agreed. At least it should be an option that those who are at one table, you should take order/serve them with 1 action if you have everything needed. 5 or more at the bar can't really be managed properly. But at this point it is not really clear to me what the purpose of the waitress job is from the dev's point of view... I think it could be tuned so when you want a quick fuck scene you can play it in one way. When you want some money for an edict you can do it in another way, etc. The funny thing with minigames is that they can turn out like gwent for the witcher 3. And with a bar setting the options are many.
Honestly, if I am to guess, we'll probably see Karryn be other kinds of vocations and is a one-woman sex toy fantasy for each one. There is a classroom setting on level two, ripe for her to dress up as a teacher for some 'education'. We still do not even know what kind of fun/management stuff will occur on floors 3-5.

I think they'll probably fiddle with the sex attacks and/or change up how many glasses can get taken/passed out at once in a future update. I'm looking at this game as the dev gives us a rather fun shell, and we're their happy beta testers as they make fixes.

Reactions: dafvid112

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does Prisoner difficulty give extra content over Warden difficulty? Is there any other reason to play Prisoner Mode other than increased difficulty?

It sucks that the only way to get extra gold is to fight those guards everyday.

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019
Does Prisoner difficulty give extra content over Warden difficulty? Is there any other reason to play Prisoner Mode other than increased difficulty?

It sucks that the only way to get extra gold is to fight those guards everyday.
Sadly, there is no difference in content between prisoner and warden mode.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
In the cafeteria (if you repaired it), a group of huddled prisoners will talk about how in one of the guard posts, if they hear noises coming from it, they plan to rush it. (Of course one of them will be confused about whether or not Karryn snores in her sleep instead of the obvious about her masturbating, and making noises thanks to it).
So thats the only thing? Nothing happens when she goes to sleep in the bed?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I think something is wrong. I started a completely new game. I had 1900+ general income. Did a couple of upgrades and finished level 1. Now I have general income 1717. That can't be right. My upgrades can only raise the expenses, also my income should have grown.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
I think something is wrong. I started a completely new game. I had 1900+ general income. Did a couple of upgrades and finished level 1. Now I have general income 1717. That can't be right. My upgrades can only raise the expenses, also my income should have grown.
More expenses means less income.

Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
Same shit, feels like economy is partially broken in 0.4. Also if you forget to turn off Emperors secretary title, expences will literally destroy you in 2-3 days.

Reactions: Triple OG
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes