dazo102

Jun 30, 2017
You are a god amongst men, I'm really looking forward to playing this update, thank you.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know what guard aggression actually does? It makes the bolder and more aggressive towards Karyn or the prisoners or?

What does Corruption actually do and cause in game?

Reactions: Rixen

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
I think something is wrong. I started a completely new game. I had 1900+ general income. Did a couple of upgrades and finished level 1. Now I have general income 1717. That can't be right. My upgrades can only raise the expenses, also my income should have grown.
Difficulty? As that makes a huge difference.

Bar is good i really like it - But it really seems to me the dev didn't test it on high slutlevel. You can barely get the alcohol out to the customers before cumming and dropping everythin. A little bit retarded not going to lie about that. Though with that said the bar has a really awesome scene. So it's defo worth but it's just annoying as hell getting there because of me playing as a high slut level Karryn and that just sucks. Not saying that doing something fighting prisoners with you body instead of a weapon shouldn't have consequences. But that may be but into battles as it already is and was fine as it were before. Rather than hindering you from a mini-game that right now has nothing to do with the larger progression of the game. It's been made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too difficult in that regard and it doesn't make sense for Karryn, she's a big fucking slut why wouldn't she get drunk and get fucked. Instead of just dropping the shit on the floor and you feeling like you're wasting your time.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know what guard aggression actually does? It makes the bolder and more aggressive towards Karyn or the prisoners or?

What does Corruption actually do and cause in game?
Afaik guard aggression determines how likely it is for guards to break into karryn's office while she is diddling herself. If karryn loses the battle, the guards take off with half the funds lol. At least that's what happened to me, the one time i lost the battle on purpose.

Corruption consequences aren't implemented yet i think, it just determines which ending Karryn will get if she loses the game? Could be totall wrong.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Afaik guard aggression determines how likely it is for guards to break into karryn's office while she is diddling herself. If karryn loses the battle, the guards take off with half the funds lol. At least that's what happened to me, the one time i lost the battle on purpose.

Corruption consequences aren't implemented yet i think, it just determines which ending Karryn will get if she loses the game? Could be totall wrong.
I see.

Do you know any other ways of earning gold instead of fighting the guards outside her office? I know you generate income from edicts, but is there any other way?

Do you earn money from working in the bar?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Love the update, but my old computer seems to be unable to handle the stress of the game when multiple enemies and gropes come on the screen, I don't think it's the graphics as much as all the behind-screen work the game is doing to calculate attacks and such.

If the Devs or anyone else having this issue on an older computer/laptop reads this; found a little curious gem, if your game is slowing down a bunch during combat, use the "give-up" skill and it immediately goes back to 60+ FPS with no slowdown even with 8 enemies doing h-attacks on screen until stamina is recovered again. Maybe some of the coding related to stamina/hp in this update is just seriously intensive?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
how did you get that skills?? Footjob, titjob, and rimjob
Good question. The only skill I've unlocked is Kiss. I don't want to lose battles, so I make sure Karryn always wins by making them cum, but maybe you can't unlock anymore abilities if you play that way?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Saw there was an update on this, downloaded it. I imagine that I may have to do some impromptu carpet cleaning tonight. Not that t'is at all related... :)

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Good question. The only skill I've unlocked is Kiss. I don't want to lose battles, so I make sure Karryn always wins by making them cum, but maybe you can't unlock anymore abilities if you play that way?
no, i mean i just dont have footjob, titjob, and rimjob. but blowjob, handjob, pet cock i already have it. all you need to do if you want to get sexual skills, you just have to make them horny, and subdue them but dont lose the game.

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
ohh, maybe i was download v0.4b ??

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you increase Charm? I know you can buy one item that helps increase it, but I'm stuck at 23 charm.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Really really really really well made!!!!! Perfect! I'm already waiting for a next update of the story! Well done!

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Bar goers will stop asking Karryn to flash them when she has never been known to do something like that (aka Karryn now needs a certain passive for customers to even ask her for a flash)
How to get this Passive,Or just which passive tree/name under is it,any1 know???
(my guess is exibitionism but how to get this)

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes