voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
So does anybody know how to trigger rimjobs? I've tried every enemy type, no stamina, knocked down, while wet, while in bliss, maxed out mouth sensitivity, maxed out butt, both maxed out, and it's not disabled in the options. I just can't get it to trigger, enemies always go for kissing or occasionally blowjobs and I haven't seen anybody here or in the Discord list out exactly how to get it.
Rogues are all about those rimjobs for me. Didn't even try and the first or second group I ran into on level 2 went straight for it once he was able to force it. Just avoid getting trapped in footjobs and such.

You do need some masochism though, I think. I picked the Dormant Desire passive when starting the game and maxed out my masochism passives in the earlier versions, so that's probably why it was fast for me.

Also, make sure you bring your mouth desire up fast by kissing early on in the fight.

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Difficulty? As that makes a huge difference.

Bar is good i really like it - But it really seems to me the dev didn't test it on high slutlevel. You can barely get the alcohol out to the customers before cumming and dropping everythin. A little bit retarded not going to lie about that. Though with that said the bar has a really awesome scene. So it's defo worth but it's just annoying as hell getting there because of me playing as a high slut level Karryn and that just sucks. Not saying that doing something fighting prisoners with you body instead of a weapon shouldn't have consequences. But that may be but into battles as it already is and was fine as it were before. Rather than hindering you from a mini-game that right now has nothing to do with the larger progression of the game. It's been made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too difficult in that regard and it doesn't make sense for Karryn, she's a big fucking slut why wouldn't she get drunk and get fucked. Instead of just dropping the shit on the floor and you feeling like you're wasting your time.
What's your slut level? I have no issue completing bar stuff with 137. I do have over 2k stamina though.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Now i'm curious about bar minigame and Agility. At 24 Agility i always end in the harassment loop.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
is there a way to subjugate area 2?
also, does anybody gets stuck on waitres ini game if pin-downed to a table?
Not yet. I think the patch notes above stated that it's in permanent anarchy for 0.4. Next patch probably.

To get away from the table just have a sip of that lovely brew ;)

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

J for Japanese boys or Javs pick your poison!
Happy Fapping! FriendlyWelcomeFishingcat-size_restricted.gif

Changelog:
  • Strengthen the bar tables to not explode during brawls: take two
  • Fixed toys disappearing when they weren't supposed to when switching to a sexual position
  • Dildos now properly break Karryn's hymen!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Mid 2020? That's awfully close when I think about it. Time does fly by when you least expect it.
Considering how back in June this game only had the first level and now in December the second level isn't fully completed (unless I'm missing something I'm sure you can't "subjugate" Level 2) then that date sounds amazing.

I think I'll wait for the whole thing to be finished. It's way too much of a tease at the moment imo, especially with edicts like "hire inmates for guards" + "manual lock for the office door". Right now the invasions aren't really that special, it's just a fight and if you lose you get half of your funds taken. How amazing would it be when you get the edicts that I mentioned before, and Karryn goes to sleep (the fact that she goes to sleep naked inside a prison full of prisoners is extremely hot) all her "guards" just storm her room and have their way with her in the middle of the night, no fights or anything, just a % chance every night that she gets raped in her own bed. There should be an even higher chance of it happening while she sleeps in guard posts.

I really do hope they do something like that. And how hot would it be if on the lower floors, instead of having guard posts she'd have the choice of either going back up to her office, or stay and sleep with the prisoners, and depending on the "order" they're either too scared to touch her or they fuck her all night long.

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
Considering how back in June this game only had the first level and now in December the second level isn't fully completed (unless I'm missing something I'm sure you can't "subjugate" Level 2) then that date sounds amazing.

I think I'll wait for the whole thing to be finished. It's way too much of a tease at the moment imo, especially with edicts like "hire inmates for guards" + "manual lock for the office door". Right now the invasions aren't really that special, it's just a fight and if you lose you get half of your funds taken. How amazing would it be when you get the edicts that I mentioned before, and Karryn goes to sleep (the fact that she goes to sleep naked inside a prison full of prisoners is extremely hot) all her "guards" just storm her room and have their way with her in the middle of the night, no fights or anything, just a % chance every night that she gets raped in her own bed. There should be an even higher chance of it happening while she sleeps in guard posts.

I really do hope they do something like that. And how hot would it be if on the lower floors, instead of having guard posts she'd have the choice of either going back up to her office, or stay and sleep with the prisoners, and depending on the "order" they're either too scared to touch her or they fuck her all night long.

A fantastic point and a really appealing plan.
I may do the same but still provide updates as time goes on!

Reactions: Xill and Ayame#1Fan

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know where the save files are? I think my game isn't noticing them or deleted them? Not sure

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know where the save files are? I think my game isn't noticing them or deleted them? Not sure
Game folder, WWW/Save

If you want to back your saves up, copy/paste the whole save folder, not just your save-file themselves. You need both Ini-files with it.
Also, if you're playing on one of the autosave-only difficulties, back up your saves often. Like, every major checkpoint.
You WILL lose progress.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Man.. the grinding at prisoner mode is still 1 hell of a nightmare.

why soo many good features require prisoner mode. :/

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
During God Emperor playthrough I have these 2 options locked. Anyone know how to unlock them?

Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
Can you post your computer specs? This game is quite heavy.

It runs on MV and it has a lot of scripts running in the background.
I dont have the best laptop out there but the game doesnt show any kind of lag before actually freezing

I have a Intel Core i5-2540M CPU @ 2.6GHZ with 4gb of ram on windows 7
as for the graphic card its a NVIDIA NVS 4200M

Def not the best thing out there I know but like I said it doesnt even show any symptoms of any sort of lag before actually freezing

Reactions: indagutter69

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
Is there going to be a sort of uniform enhancement? Where she can wear thigh high boots or maybe garter belt? Or her uniform becomes more complicated (or less) so that she is hard (or easier) to strip? I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask there questions but the fact that her legs are not a fetish option was kind of disappointing. Otherwise it is good some lag happens for the first grope animation but afterwards it gotten better but I was playing from an external hard drive so maybe that was it. I also wish that her high heels were used more through kicks (maybe an option to pick weapons like fists, halberd, whip, etc?)

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes