Fribar

Jun 9, 2017
This game is completly unplayable, it constantly freezes, well the picture does, everything else in the background seems to work since I can heard the actions im doing, but the picture is frozen I have to constantly restart the game, happens most of the time during combat

Reactions: indagutter69

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This game is completly unplayable, it constantly freezes, well the picture does, everything else in the background seems to work since I can heard the actions im doing, but the picture is frozen I have to constantly restart the game, happens most of the time during combat
Can you post your computer specs? This game is quite heavy.

It runs on MV and it has a lot of scripts running in the background.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Any other sexual moves other then footjobs, petting and blowjobs?
Is Titfucking usable?
For now I discover also kissing, handjob and yes titfucking Is usable but u have to seduce a guard in a normal fight if I'm not wrong (I mean not the one you get if you talk with the guard)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Other then Order, as it's mentioned in the letter, are there other kind of Game Overs in the game?

Feb 5, 2019
...Is this a real question?
You talk to the three guys on the NG+ screen.
Two of them explain how the NG+ system works and the other offers to reset your stats for you. Then you pick the door for the difficulty that you want, just like at the start of the game.
Legit question, never talked to those guys on the NG+ screen aside from the first time I played the game.
Thanks for the info

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
While I can't say that I'm a fan of the oversized breasts, this game looks and plays incredible compared to alot of the games on f95.

Reactions: Nykus

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
So does anybody know how to trigger rimjobs? I've tried every enemy type, no stamina, knocked down, while wet, while in bliss, maxed out mouth sensitivity, maxed out butt, both maxed out, and it's not disabled in the options. I just can't get it to trigger, enemies always go for kissing or occasionally blowjobs and I haven't seen anybody here or in the Discord list out exactly how to get it.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
i just unlocked the tavern part time job and ... well i went to sleep and game over, bad end 1... or something like that, my question is, how do u lose in this game? which is the stat that triggers the bad endings? kinda lame to lose without knowing why...

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
i just unlocked the tavern part time job and ... well i went to sleep and game over, bad end 1... or something like that, my question is, how do u lose in this game? which is the stat that triggers the bad endings? kinda lame to lose without knowing why...
Order went to zero

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
It might be a dumb question but how do you work as a receptionist? Do I need to buy some additional upgrade?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i just started the game and have a few questions,is it possible to be penetrated? all ennemies are doing is spank touch clitoris or rarely put fingers,the better i got at the moment is blowjob while a gobelin do a cunulingus.

I also see there is a sex skill tab in battles but havent unlocked any,i'm actually at stage 2,any info would be welcomed

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect your opinion and at first I felt the same way, but the more passives you pile up on you and skills you unlock, it'll come to a point where it seems you can't not watch hentai scenes. It's like you breathe and someone knocks you down and rapes you. With that said, I see where you're coming from and again, respect your opinion.

So i just started the game and have a few questions,is it possible to be penetrated? all ennemies are doing is spank touch clitoris or rarely put fingers,the better i got at the moment is blowjob while a gobelin do a cunulingus.

I also see there is a sex skill tab in battles but havent unlocked any,i'm actually at stage 2,any info would be welcomed
Yes it is. Very much possible in a few ways. First time it happened to me I was knocked down and was naked. It was also a guard among the thugs.

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
So, you can get to 999 by kicking a thug while wet and disarmed. You can get disarmed by one of the thief's power attacks, or she can get her weapon kicked away by certain enemies while down. I also have a passive that allows her to stay down while knocked down by either the thief trip attack, slime knockdown, or the thugs power attack, so I assume that's how to get to 333 with normal non-slime enemies, but I've tested it and havent been able to get it yet.

I've also done a lot of grinding to get passives, and I have the passive to get asked to flash at the bar, but she never agrees, anyone know how to do it?
Which passive is this,care to share,so i can test a bit too...
(must be something with that she is wet/horny while working,etc.)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes