hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Man.. the grinding at prisoner mode is still 1 hell of a nightmare.

why soo many good features require prisoner mode. :/
There's no difference between Prisoner and Warden mode except difficulty. You can pick different passives if you play on Prisoner, but it doesn't really make a difference. Prisoner mode lets you start with level 2 masochist. I'm at level 7 masochist and I haven't even beat the level one boss yet.

I'm playing on Warden mode and the game is a lot more fun. Prisoner mode isn't worth the trouble. Playing a game in alpha state, on maximum difficulty, is the ultimate form of masochism.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What does sight and talk resist do? Does sight resist even work?

I found a possible bug. An NPC named Pleq the Mad Goblin was able to do massive dmg to karryn on the first level, second room, just before the bar room.

Is that normal? He instantly downed Karryn.

1576721409582.png

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The Level 2 is full of water and I can't move past it.

Only the first room is accessible. Am I doing something wrong?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock hand job and blow job without having to lose fights?

edit: i unlocked blowjob skill on warden difficulty, and i never fought the guards and never lost a battle. It takes a long time though, it took me 64 days to unlock blowjob skill. For a long time all Karryn could do is kiss and titjob. You have to do the fights in a way where she ends up with a dick or hand in her mouth while they ejaculate. (blowjob, handjob)

Last edited:

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Okay. Found a bug where Karryn cannot cum if you try to masturbate when your pleasure ended up finishing a waitress job in an h-scene with the pleasure already above 100% (and not cum due to drinking the cum from the beer mug).
cantcum.png

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What does sight and talk resist do? Does sight resist even work?

I found a possible bug. An NPC named Pleq the Mad Goblin was able to do massive dmg to karryn on the first level, second room, just before the bar room.

Is that normal? He instantly downed Karryn.
So, sight resist reduces the affect of enemies looking at Karryn has on her arousal, talk resist does the same but for their comments.

As for high enemy damage being normal, yes. Depending on the difficulty level and your luck with enemy spawns there's a lot of RNG with fights. All enemies other than the boss are random, and the color and titles on their names can give indications of their stat changes. So a white is standard, pink is lewd, red is strong, and grey is weak. Titles like big or tough indicate more hp, exc. There isn't a list of what the titles do, but they makes sense to me for the most part.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So, sight resist reduces the affect of enemies looking at Karryn has on her arousal, talk resist does the same but for their comments.

As for high enemy damage being normal, yes. Depending on the difficulty level and your luck with enemy spawns there's a lot of RNG with fights. All enemies other than the boss are random, and the color and titles on their names can give indications of their stat changes. So a white is standard, pink is lewd, red is strong, and grey is weak. Titles like big or tough indicate more hp, exc. There isn't a list of what the titles do, but they makes sense to me for the most part.
Thanks!

Can you specifically tell me how to increase Charm? I can't get it higher than 23.

I own two bracelets and I can only wear one.

edit: It turns out that simply owning accessories increases charm. I had no idea. It needs to tell you that in game.

The game should say, "owning an accessory increases charm by 1. If you own four accessories, simply owning them increases charm, it increases charm by 4, even if you don't equip them."

Reactions: snaxxter

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
buying any piece of jewelry for karryn will increase your charm level each time you buy one.
I wish the game told us that, lol. You're right. I just bought an accessory and charm went up by one even though it's not equipped.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Not to sound like a jerk, but the game literally does tell you everything in the guard's post and the kitchen if you talk to everyone.
Does it tell you how to make her masturbate? I keep seeing references to it and I keep trying to figure it out but ... nothing! Also haven't figured out the best way to trigger the toys stuff, only thing I've gotten thus far is the bullet vibrator on the clit and that was only once.

Reactions: hakarlman
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes