Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I really hope that we are very much beta testing and scenes will come with the full release. The framework of the game needs work and tons of testing but I like the potential. But I really want scenes. Btw did anyone get toys equipped during fight? Cause the only time nerds did anything with those are when Karynn is on the ground in a sex act like foot job. From the description I though toys will be the main weapon of nerds while most in my playthroughs just stay back/afraid and don't do shit. And when I taunt them, they only try to tackle... And it would be an absolute must to see what unlocks the passives exactly. I gladly sink another 40 hours to the combat however repetitive it is but at least I wish to have the exact passive collection I want to my horny warden.
Taunt usually gets me more damaged than sexually harassed.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Prisoners can? I thought only thugs and slime can with the exception when you're doing titfuck where everyone can fuck you in the pussy and anal

Yes it is. You need to be titfucked a lot.
Yeah, although it’s quite rare, it happened to me once. I was fighting a thug and a prisoner, and the latter eventually used it instead of the thug.

Got it, and thanks. I just wanted to be sure.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
What's your slut level? I have no issue completing bar stuff with 137. I do have over 2k stamina though.
as of writing 146, been trying to get Karryn to flash her tits, but she always refuses so tried by allowing drinking a little and then stopping it. But she doesn't seem the slightest bit inebriated and then at the cutoff point she just drops.
I've tried fixing clothes while desire is way high and she's wet.
But i just can't get a good run in on it because she cums so often and that nulls your turn. Also the bar just seems like it has way too many options. I get that the dev wants you to manage it, but still there is just too much to do and you only get your one turn.

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
In battles, thugs and prisoners can fuck Karryn. Not sure on anal sex as I didn’t see it yet.

Is titfucking an unlockable skill to use in battle?
anal sex you can get it when you Rimjob and they will do anal or you have to saduced Slime, you dont have to saduced slime but let them horny by themeself and slime will fucks karryn in pussy, anal, and mouth

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
as of writing 146, been trying to get Karryn to flash her tits, but she always refuses so tried by allowing drinking a little and then stopping it. But she doesn't seem the slightest bit inebriated and then at the cutoff point she just drops.
I've tried fixing clothes while desire is way high and she's wet.
But i just can't get a good run in on it because she cums so often and that nulls your turn. Also the bar just seems like it has way too many options. I get that the dev wants you to manage it, but still there is just too much to do and you only get your one turn.
I agree, once you start getting more than 6 patrons things go downhill fast. I think a simple fix would be to ask all patrons at the same table for their order at the same time, and the order being indicated by an icon next to their name instead of in text format as it is currently. That would save a LOT of turns. I would also like an option to set the tray down on the table when I know Karryn is about to cum, so that I can "save" the contents of the tray.

I was under the impression that the exhibitionism had to start elsewhere, not in the bar - but maybe I'm wrong on that? She flat refuses every request for me as well.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I really hope that we are very much beta testing and scenes will come with the full release. The framework of the game needs work and tons of testing but I like the potential. But I really want scenes. Btw did anyone get toys equipped during fight? Cause the only time nerds did anything with those are when Karynn is on the ground in a sex act like foot job. From the description I though toys will be the main weapon of nerds while most in my playthroughs just stay back/afraid and don't do shit. And when I taunt them, they only try to tackle... And it would be an absolute must to see what unlocks the passives exactly. I gladly sink another 40 hours to the combat however repetitive it is but at least I wish to have the exact passive collection I want to my horny warden.
Use Flaunt or various sexual moves to get them horny and they'll use toys. Once you get the passive that enables them to use more sexual moves toys should be pretty much standard once you have a nerd or two against you in sexual battles.

Reactions: dafvid112

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Were the charm requirements upped or is something completely bonkers with my save? I have 3 charms equipped from previous versions, but if I remove them I'm only able to equip one.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes