Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, flaunt is the way to go.
What is requirement to unlock flaunt?
I've actually had a named thug do it as well, but yeah, rogues are mostly all about the rimjobs.

Requires masochism. Once you have some masochistic tendencies, it's not rare at all. Happens more often than not actually.
Any masochistic tendencies would lead to that to happen, or is a particular passive?

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
I guess this one is pretty far (save 2).
The rimjob skill doesn't show up on your save even though you have the skill unlocked according to the
I agree, once you start getting more than 6 patrons things go downhill fast. I think a simple fix would be to ask all patrons at the same table for their order at the same time, and the order being indicated by an icon next to their name instead of in text format as it is currently. That would save a LOT of turns. I would also like an option to set the tray down on the table when I know Karryn is about to cum, so that I can "save" the contents of the tray.

I was under the impression that the exhibitionism had to start elsewhere, not in the bar - but maybe I'm wrong on that? She flat refuses every request for me as well.
It's quite litterally impossible serving all guests at once - obviously exagerated have yet to try with Karryn being a lot less filthy
But just the amount of time it takes for the prisoners and guards to get a "dark mood" doesn't rigthly set in with how fast you actually deal with customerrs. personally i'd like to see gone the you have to remember who gets what. And you just get what a table needs and then you drop it off all at once.
Because as it is right now it takes 8 turns to serve 3 customers. 2 for going to and from the table, and 6 for asking the order and delivering it.

it does not match up, because the customers get angry at around having waited 6-7 turns.

So in my conclusion the bar is a good start, but it needs hella work to not be badly implemented.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
It's quite litterally impossible serving all guests at once - obviously exagerated have yet to try with Karryn being a lot less filthy
But just the amount of time it takes for the prisoners and guards to get a "dark mood" doesn't rigthly set in with how fast you actually deal with customerrs. personally i'd like to see gone the you have to remember who gets what. And you just get what a table needs and then you drop it off all at once.
Because as it is right now it takes 8 turns to serve 3 customers. 2 for going to and from the table, and 6 for asking the order and delivering it.

it does not match up, because the customers get angry at around having waited 6-7 turns.

So in my conclusion the bar is a good start, but it needs hella work to not be badly implemented.
Aggreed. It needs a bit of tuning. But I'm not sure that we are supposed to succeed... :p
I have the customers wait before I take their orders, and also before I serve them.
With this trick, you can maintain 6-7 customers. With luck, Karryn'll get drunk and boned before it goes to 8+ ;)
If she's a slut, you have to keep her pleasure meters low right from the start ny spamming the green skills every turn, and adjust her clothing if things get out of hand.

Still it's kinda fun when a brawl erupts all around a half-naked Karryn. It also seems like the angry customers won't start fighting right away, in particular if they are in range to molest her.

Also, it says that bar fights cost you money in damage, but I didn't notice it. Did I miss it ?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
i don't manage to unlock the Prison lvl. And it doesn't tell me what i miss to do it. I'm playing in hardcore mode

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
This game is really something else.

It's going in strong with huge plans and promises, and... well shit, they actually deliver!
As someone who has played countless of H-games at this point, I just need to downright say that this easily makes it up into my Top 10 with other games like Violated Heroine.

My only complaint about this whole new patch so far is the fact that men can force rimjobs on you which isn't my cup of tea. They should probably give people a chance to disable this kind of CG from popping up via a setting or something - apart from that, I'm very satisfied with the results of months long waiting.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
You can actually disable rimjobs in the options, although you get a popup telling you that it might affect game balance.
The possibility is nice. Not a fan of rimjobs, and clearly not on the kind of prisoners that are in here.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
This game is really something else.

It's going in strong with huge plans and promises, and... well shit, they actually deliver!
As someone who has played countless of H-games at this point, I just need to downright say that this easily makes it up into my Top 10 with other games like Violated Heroine.

My only complaint about this whole new patch so far is the fact that men can force rimjobs on you which isn't my cup of tea. They should probably give people a chance to disable this kind of CG from popping up via a setting or something - apart from that, I'm very satisfied with the results of months long waiting.
You can disable it in the setting, I believe.
Aggreed. It needs a bit of tuning. But I'm not sure that we are supposed to succeed... :p
I have the customers wait before I take their orders, and also before I serve them.
With this trick, you can maintain 6-7 customers. With luck, Karryn'll get drunk and boned before it goes to 8+ ;)
If she's a slut, you have to keep her pleasure meters low right from the start ny spamming the green skills every turn, and adjust her clothing if things get out of hand.

Still it's kinda fun when a brawl erupts all around a half-naked Karryn. It also seems like the angry customers won't start fighting right away, in particular if they are in range to molest her.

Also, it says that bar fights cost you money in damage, but I didn't notice it. Did I miss it ?
With green skills, you mean the lower skills, right?

BigBadWolf69

Feb 3, 2019
How can I work in the Bar? Pls Help me :D

Edit: And how often I have to beat the Slimes till they want to fuck me?

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
This system, this art, I love it. Anyone know anything similar? I really dont want to wait till the next update, lol. I love the slow corruption and not just rape on defeat.
There's nothing quite like it from my vast experience. Scripting alone this game has a ridiculous amount of work and knowledge put in. It's a beast of its own.

Reactions: dafvid112

xue

May 31, 2017
i dunno if the uploader will read this or the programmer him/herself.

BUGS***********
2nd floor.
whenever your in the battle with slime and goblin and goblin activates and H, Karryn blacks out and the battle goes into a forever loop or freezes.

Game bugs rarely where the screen turns black after entering or leaving rooms, can be solved by sleeping.
other than that, really hoping to see the full release of this game.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I originally was concerned about the grind, but I didn't know what grind was in this game until I cleared the first level.

jamboloco

May 25, 2017
So does anybody know how to trigger rimjobs? I've tried every enemy type, no stamina, knocked down, while wet, while in bliss, maxed out mouth sensitivity, maxed out butt, both maxed out, and it's not disabled in the options. I just can't get it to trigger, enemies always go for kissing or occasionally blowjobs and I haven't seen anybody here or in the Discord list out exactly how to get it.
Rogues force you to toss their salad. But the CG is dissapointing.

Moeffg

Sep 10, 2017
is there any way to cheat EDICTS?
Yes there is. As this is a RPGMaker MV title, the code is all human readable javascript.

First navigate to the subfolder \www\js\plugins
There open the file RemtairyEdicts.js
Then search for points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
Change that line to points = 100; and each day you'll have 100 points.

Other fun stuff to change is in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
The line this._karrynMugAmount += semen; can be changed to semen*5 to fill the mug with way more cum. Don't go overboard on that though, i first tried 50 because only a few actually ejaculated into the mug previously. Then when i changed it suddenly 6 out of 8 did, which would take ages to click through. (If you don't know, the mug can be filled up to the brim, there are 4 different pictures for how much is in it)

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
Fantastic game. The corruption from stoic to slut might be a bit slow for some so a desire/corruption multiplier in the options menu would be a good addition.

I saw some people asking what the requirements for flashing during the waitress job was and I was curious as well. Looking in the game scripts, it depends on using the Flaunt skill, then she'll flash while drunk at Rank 1. Rank 2 and 3 she will flash when tipsy and always, respectively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Great Game Design so far. I love it.

What i found out for the ones of you not already knowing it:

Rimjob - Have a high Mouth Desire
Toys - Pussy and Butt Desire (no Cock Desire)
Footjob and Handjob - Only Cock Desire
Titjob - Cock and Boobs (obviously =))
BJ - Cock and Mouth (Care cause with Mouth or Cock it can trigger others as well if you cannot force it)
The Normal Sex Types - Cock + Pussy or Butt =)

The Standing Sex Scenes are Possible if you are Wet and Disarmed.
Nerd (Angry) can Bump you down / Thug can do a heavy Punch / Rouge can knock you down / Goblin Legsweep
But it strongly depends on the Group - My Recommendation: only Thugs and Nerds and than Taunt

I really like the Design and the System how you have to figure out what leads to what. I hope i could help
with a little Advice on my "Observations" =)

Have fun and keep up the great work all of you =)

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes