tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME!

Please can some1 reccomend something similar? There must be something. I also liked melty's quest

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Great Game Design so far. I love it.

What i found out for the ones of you not already knowing it:

Rimjob - Have a high Mouth Desire
Toys - Pussy and Butt Desire (no Cock Desire)
Footjob and Handjob - Only Cock Desire
Titjob - Cock and Boobs (obviously =))
BJ - Cock and Mouth (Care cause with Mouth or Cock it can trigger others as well if you cannot force it)
The Normal Sex Types - Cock + Pussy or Butt =)

The Standing Sex Scenes are Possible if you are Wet and Disarmed.
Nerd (Angry) can Bump you down / Thug can do a heavy Punch / Rouge can knock you down / Goblin Legsweep
But it strongly depends on the Group - My Recommendation: only Thugs and Nerds and than Taunt

I really like the Design and the System how you have to figure out what leads to what. I hope i could help
with a little Advice on my "Observations" =)

Have fun and keep up the great work all of you =)
What kind of enemies unlock foot jobs?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Nerds Like Footjobs

Self correction: The Standing Sex Scenes are Possible if you are Wet and Disarmed.
You have to have a high Pussy Desire and Cock and than try to kick a Thug. But if you kill him with one Kick
he won´t grab you =)

Nerd (Angry) can Bump you down / Thug can do a heavy Punch / Rouge can knock you down / Goblin Legsweep
But it strongly depends on the Group - My Recommendation: only Thugs and Nerds and than Taunt
-- Thats for the Knocked Down Grabbing Sex like the Slime but without the Slime =)

(Sorry for the Upsi)

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Aggreed. It needs a bit of tuning. But I'm not sure that we are supposed to succeed... :p
I have the customers wait before I take their orders, and also before I serve them.
With this trick, you can maintain 6-7 customers. With luck, Karryn'll get drunk and boned before it goes to 8+ ;)
If she's a slut, you have to keep her pleasure meters low right from the start ny spamming the green skills every turn, and adjust her clothing if things get out of hand.

Still it's kinda fun when a brawl erupts all around a half-naked Karryn. It also seems like the angry customers won't start fighting right away, in particular if they are in range to molest her.

Also, it says that bar fights cost you money in damage, but I didn't notice it. Did I miss it ?
I think we are, because you can work for 45 minutes. And that oppertunity wouldn't be there if we weren't supposed to succeed. At some point. We might not be supposed to right now, i'll give you that. But i don't think this dev in particular would put in a system like that. At least not from what i've read him talk about when it came to Melty's Quest.
Honestly it really isn't that hard to get her drunk. Just quit the game reload the auto save until you've got 3 people at the big table (Don't upgrade your bar to have the other drinks) And then bring in 3 pale ales to begin with because prisoners rarely(if ever) ask for water. And then you get drunk fairly quickly fairly easy. But if you want to get good rep from a single run that's when the issues start developing. You get way too few turns to get your shit through especially when on high slut level. And sure the suppress abilities help, a little. But they're little more than a band-aid on a larger issue.

There simply needs to be a way to handle the bigger crowds easier.
Maybe even sexually suppress the aggressors in the brawls, promise them a good time tonight in the bedroom if they calm down. And if then if you don't do it they trash the bar next day.
At any rate the bar is far from done in my eyes, if it were to be released like this i'd be SORELY disappointed personally.
That's not to say that it's bad though, it's a VERY good start. But it's far from done.

Edit: Also yes it does cost you money, whenever the customers act in a brawl it cost money. And if they have glasses they'll throw them and break those glasses until the next run of the side job

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question, will the riot diminuisc in probabilities after the first time? Because right now I’m trying to unlock the various bonus to decrease the chances, but even with the one that gives a -2, it basically appears every day. I did misread on the thug options, as I thought the third one would still decrease the change of riots.

Also, do things like guard stats, and cook edits and control level affect the chances of them?

Hex6

Apr 10, 2017
Yes there is. As this is a RPGMaker MV title, the code is all human readable javascript.

First navigate to the subfolder \www\js\plugins
There open the file RemtairyEdicts.js
Then search for points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
Change that line to points = 100; and each day you'll have 100 points.

Other fun stuff to change is in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
The line this._karrynMugAmount += semen; can be changed to semen*5 to fill the mug with way more cum. Don't go overboard on that though, i first tried 50 because only a few actually ejaculated into the mug previously. Then when i changed it suddenly 6 out of 8 did, which would take ages to click through. (If you don't know, the mug can be filled up to the brim, there are 4 different pictures for how much is in it)
Any idea how to cheat enable sex skills?

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
Any idea how to cheat enable sex skills?
Locate in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay = function()
Add this (taken from RemtairyDebugMode.js) to the function.

Code:
if(true) {
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
            }
        }
Then sleep once, let the game save, then quit and remove it then relaunch (there's probably no negative for leaving it in since I don't think RPGMV lets you learn the same skill multiple times, but don't complain if your game breaks). Getting the passive ability is what unlocks active skills. It seems there are currently 171 passives total. This will turn the character into a nympho from day 2 with zero inhibitions.

Something I found while digging into this is that there is a 'Cock Kick' skill that Karryn can learn which I imagine many probably didn't know existed because the requirements to learn it are fairly steep: KO 100 enemies that have an erection. It's basically a 1hitKO skill to any enemy with an erection.

Edit: Upon looking further, it seems there are hardcoded limits in place on how high certain stats can go. For example, stat "A" may have a cap of 100, so no matter how many times "A" is performed, it can never go above 100. There are a high number of things that have requirements above the current limits, including what I mentioned above. I would imagine as the game development continues these limits would be raised and eventually removed when the game is completed.

Last edited:

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019
Code:

Code:
if(true) {
            }
            }
        }
Then sleep once, let the game save, then quit and remove it then relaunch (there's probably no negative for leaving it in since I don't think RPGMV lets you learn the same skill multiple times, but don't complain if your game breaks). Getting the passive ability is what unlocks active skills. It seems there are currently 171 passives total. This will turn the character into a nympho from day 2 with zero inhibitions.

Something I found while digging into this is that there is a 'Cock Kick' skill that Karryn can learn which I imagine many probably didn't know existed because the requirements to learn it are fairly steep: KO 100 enemies that have an erection. It's basically a 1hitKO skill to any enemy with an erection.
So, is there any skill that can cause Karryn to force sex on others?

Hex6

Apr 10, 2017
Code:

Code:
if(true) {
            }
            }
        }

Thanks, but I can't get it to work for some reason; I backed up my original RemtairyDebugMode.js file though. Guess I'll do it the legitimate way, since you appear to know how to unlock skills, how do you unlock the normal penetrative sexual skills normally anyway?

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
So, is there any skill that can cause Karryn to force sex on others?
Karryn's sex skills are Kiss, Pet Cock, Handjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Rimjob, Footjob. Kick Cock is under attack actions. There is no option to initiate vaginal/anal in the current version of the game. I do not know if that will be added or not in the future. I'm just a guy who recently discovered the game and I like poking around in how things work.

Is there anyway to undo edicts?
Start a new game, force a game over (Order below zero) and carry over into NG+, or fiddle with debug scripts (some assembly required).

Thanks, but I can't get it to work for some reason; I backed up my original RemtairyDebugMode.js file though. Guess I'll do it the legitimate way, since you appear to know how to unlock skills, how do you unlock the normal penetrative sexual skills normally anyway?
Once a certain desire threshold is passed, penetrative actions are added to the potential actions enemies can use. Through normal play this can take 4hrs+ as the game has slow corruption. I didn't look into the numbers or functions that specifically unlock enemy actions.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
I agree, once you start getting more than 6 patrons things go downhill fast. I think a simple fix would be to ask all patrons at the same table for their order at the same time, and the order is indicated by an icon next to their name instead of in text format as it is currently. That would save a LOT of turns. I would also like an option to set the tray down on the table when I know Karryn is about to cum, so that I can "save" the contents of the tray.

I was under the impression that the exhibitionism had to start elsewhere, not in the bar - but maybe I'm wrong on that? She flat refuses every request for me as well.
Multi-actions would be useful overall for the bar stuff. Get all the drink orders from one table, getting all the drinks from the bar, etc even if it still costs the accumulative stamina I wouldn't care.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone that beat the second boss tell me the level/edicts necessary to beat it? While I think that with the second energy skill (and not wasting energy to replenish stamina) you can grind things out until the slime climaxes three times, it dished (alongside the thief subject) too much damage to defeat it combat wise at the level I am.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Code:

Code:
if(true) {
            }
            }
        }

Just to add my 2 cents, using this method, I was able to make Karryn constantly naked, even after sleeping.

In RemtairyPrison.js you need to change the following lines:

actor.putOnPanties();
actor.restoreClothingDurability();

To this:

actor.takeOffPanties();
actor.removeClothing();

Then every time Karryn goes to sleep, she'll wake up fully naked.

KarrynPanties.PNG

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019
You can make her disarm her halberd forever by tweaking a little bit of code though. So you can watch that sweet standing up sex scene.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Yes there is. As this is a RPGMaker MV title, the code is all human readable javascript.

First navigate to the subfolder \www\js\plugins
There open the file RemtairyEdicts.js
Then search for points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
Change that line to points = 100; and each day you'll have 100 points.

Other fun stuff to change is in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
The line this._karrynMugAmount += semen; can be changed to semen*5 to fill the mug with way more cum. Don't go overboard on that though, i first tried 50 because only a few actually ejaculated into the mug previously. Then when i changed it suddenly 6 out of 8 did, which would take ages to click through. (If you don't know, the mug can be filled up to the brim, there are 4 different pictures for how much is in it)
wow! this is awesome!! Can you recommend more edits?

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes