May 25, 2017
Go to www/data and open weapon.json. Find Karryn's starting halberd and change it like this etypeId":1,"traits":[{"code":31,"dataId":2,"value":0}],. I tried this on a whim tho and it worked haha.
Hi, I followed your instructions, but, I received a message that says, Cannot read property 'hasRemNameEN'of null.
What did I do wrong?

Ryuke

Jun 18, 2017
1576859271935.png
There is a title for unarmed fighting, so you really don't need to break the game for it. >.>; (Unless of course, if your impatient)

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
That's weird, I can use the rimjob skill... but yeah, my save is probably bugged somehow since it's from the previous version. Accessories are glitching for me too.

And agree, bar has potential, just needs some tweaks.
I found the issue, and i was the idiot. Apparently your save had reverted to a don't show rimjobs when i loaded it. So that's why it didn't show up.

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I'm playing right now and I swear I've beat down every prisoner in level 1 who has rioted, the riot's not over though. Do I need to sleep or is there some other trigger? Or is there some room that is hard to find? Is the riot not over until you repair the damage?

Fr05t

May 7, 2018
In RemtairyKarryn.js can edit pre and post battle effects.
For example I deleted line
this.restoreClothingDurability();
and now Karryn stayed naked after battle.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
I'm playing right now and I swear I've beat down every prisoner in level 1 who has rioted, the riot's not over though. Do I need to sleep or is there some other trigger? Or is there some room that is hard to find? Is the riot not over until you repair the damage?
Rioting requires you to beat 3 rooms (The Workshop, The Dish Washing Room, and The Inmate Reception Area), then you need to go to sleep. It will say rioting until you actually go to the next day.

Reactions: xenomorph7510

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Any one how to cheat order?
In RemtairyPrison.js, at the very top (line like 6 and 7), you can change the starting order and the starting order change.

const PRISON_STARTING_ORDER_PER_DAY = 3;
const PRISON_STARTING_ORDER = 60;

I also found that if you added this line:

this.increaseOrder(10);

to the Advance Next Day section in RemtairyPrison.js, you will get bonus order each time you sleep. Just set it to 100, and you will never have to worry about order again.

// Advance Next Day
Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay = function() {
let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);

let alreadyCountedMaxOrder = false;

if(this.order === 100) {
this._daysInMaxOrder++;
alreadyCountedMaxOrder = true;
}

this.increaseOrder(10); //RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!

this.increaseDayCount(1);

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
There's a debug command to unlock all the passives?

I don't think I ever saw something like that in the thread...can someone enlighten me?

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
There's a debug command to unlock all the passives?

I don't think I ever saw something like that in the thread...can someone enlighten me?

Here ya go. Don't forget to remove the change after you get all the passives, or the game will continue to give you duplicates. Also it works better if you don't already have any passives.

Locate in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay = function()
Add this (taken from RemtairyDebugMode.js) to the function.

Code:
if(true) {
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
        }
Then sleep once, let the game save, then quit and remove it then relaunch (there's probably no negative for leaving it in since I don't think RPGMV lets you learn the same skill multiple times, but don't complain if your game breaks). Getting the passive ability is what unlocks active skills. It seems there are currently 171 passives total. This will turn the character into a nympho from day 2 with zero inhibitions.

Something I found while digging into this is that there is a 'Cock Kick' skill that Karryn can learn which I imagine many probably didn't know existed because the requirements to learn it are fairly steep: KO 100 enemies that have an erection. It's basically a 1hitKO skill to any enemy with an erection.

If you would rather just add individual passives, you can always just alter the requirements for the passives you want in RemtairyNewPassives.js.

Game_Actor.prototype.checkForNewBlowjobPassives = function() {
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 5) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 20 && this._recordMaxReachedMouthDesireCount >= 3 && this._recordMaxReachedCockDesireCount >= 3) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 10) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 30) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 69) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 125) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID)

Just change all the numbers to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... and you will get the perks quickly, without having to worry about hacking them in.

Reactions: DerekW and Fibito

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Here ya go. Don't forget to remove the change after you get all the passives, or the game will continue to give you duplicates. Also it works better if you don't already have any passives.
I see...but when I just double-click it, I get a Windows Script Hosts error message. I'm not ashamed to say I know very little about programming and codes.

I know Renpy codes can be changed with notepad, but that's the way they're usually opened anyway.

I don't want to give my computer the wrong message and tell it to open JS files with Notepad only to find it doesn't work.

Any chance you could provide some instruction on how to do this without making a fool of myself, friend?

If you really need the reason, little sister is watching and she WILL kill me if I break the computer. She's already laughing her ass off about how I'm making very little progress in the game...

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Senpai noticed us.

Just a reminder guys! Please don't bombard the devs for help with any glitches if you start messing with the game. It should go without saying that if you edit the files in any way, you've voided any warranty you had.
I will bombard devs for making too good update, and dying from overcooming :Kappa:

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
I see...but when I just double-click it, I get a Windows Script Hosts error message. I'm not ashamed to say I know very little about programming and codes.

I know Renpy codes can be changed with notepad, but that's the way they're usually opened anyway.

I don't want to give my computer the wrong message and tell it to open JS files with Notepad only to find it doesn't work.

Any chance you could provide some instruction on how to do this without making a fool of myself, friend?

If you really need the reason, little sister is watching and she WILL kill me if I break the computer. She's already laughing her ass off about how I'm making very little progress in the game...
No worries, text editors work fine. I use Notepad++ myself, but any word editor will work. I would just right-click on the .js and then go down to edit. Make sure that when it saves it is still a .js, and not a text file. I would create a copy of anything you plan on editing prior to doing so, just in case you massively break it.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017

If you would rather just add individual passives, you can always just alter the requirements for the passives you want in RemtairyNewPassives.js.

Game_Actor.prototype.checkForNewBlowjobPassives = function() {
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 5) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 20 && this._recordMaxReachedMouthDesireCount >= 3 && this._recordMaxReachedCockDesireCount >= 3) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 10) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 30) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 69) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 125) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID)

Just change all the numbers to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... and you will get the perks quickly, without having to worry about hacking them in.
I cannot for the life of me figure this out. So would you be so kind to upload a save with all the passives that are currently in unlocked?

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes