Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Slam (unlockable skill) is great against slimes and it stops their regeneration.
I know of that, and I have the skill, the problem is that between the slime and the rogue they destroyed most of my health, and the one time I was able to use slam, it didn’t one shot the slime.

I guess I can add some edicts related to that.

freeze107

Dec 9, 2016
Been playing around with some of the other .js files, here is some more stuff I've tried.

If you change some of the values in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, you can alter the likelihood of different types of actions occurring in combat, such as only anal, or only spanking, or only Petting.

Game_Actor.prototype.spankingButtDesireRequirement = function() {
let req = this.buttPettingButtDesireRequirement() + 35;

Just alter the requirements for what you want to be lower, and what you don't want to be higher.

If you change the lines in RemtairyPrison.js, you can fiddle with how fast stats grow.

const DIFFICULTY_EASY_GROWTH_RATE
const DIFFICULTY_NORMAL_GROWTH_RATE
const DIFFICULTY_HARD_GROWTH_RATE

If you want to save in Hard mode manually, add this line to RemtairyPrison.js.
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return this.hardMode();
};

Changing the values in RemtairyNewPassives.js allows you to get the passives easier for those who want to do just a little work instead of cheating all of them with the debug command.

You can altar a skill in RemtairyWillpower.js to give way more experience then it should and instantly gain 90 mind levels. I'm sure if you worked out the different stats you could change that experience into whatever you wanted ex: dex, str, agi, etc...

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_seeNoEvil = function() {
this.gainMindExp(4000, $gameTroop.getAverageEnemyExperienceLvl());
};

You can change income by messing with these lines in RemtairyEdicts.js.

//////////
// Income

Game_Actor.prototype.edictsIncomeRate = function() {
let rate = 1;

if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_THE_THUG_PROBLEM)) {
if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_NO_THUG_LABOR)) rate *= 0.85;
else if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_THUGS_STRESS_RELIEF)) rate *= 1;
else rate *= 0.9;
}

return rate;
};

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
yes im looking for that
For unlocking those, you have to get enemies to use those on you, a lot. You’ll unlock different passives related to them, until you can use the respective sex skill.

Kiss, pet cock, blowjob, handjob, titjob, and I think rimjob and foot job are unlockable so far. I don’t think vaginal and anal sex are unlockable so far.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone that beat the second boss tell me the level/edicts necessary to beat it? While I think that with the second energy skill (and not wasting energy to replenish stamina) you can grind things out until the slime climaxes three times, it dished (alongside the thief subject) too much damage to defeat it combat wise at the level I am.
I think I was Warden lvl 24 when I did it, maybe about 1800 stamina. Picked up the first edict or two in str, sta, etc. Not like you can buy much really. The important one is that 2nd STR attack. You have to Ki > STR and it should do about half it's life, then just repeat when you get back up from the subsequent beating you'll take. That 2nd Slime Boss really does hit hard, I was on Warden difficulty also.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
What is requirement to unlock flaunt?

Any masochistic tendencies would lead to that to happen, or is a particular passive?
I wouldn't know, my save was deeply masochistic and had all the passives by the time rimjobs were added. Sorry.

As for Flaunt... I'm not entirely sure. The passive is called "One Vs. All" and states "Does anyone seriously think they can best these skills and looks?". I think it might be related to having 100% cockiness for a certain amount of days, and/or charm/corruption at a certain level (mine are at 23/22).

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The rimjob skill doesn't show up on your save even though you have the skill unlocked according to the

It's quite litterally impossible serving all guests at once - obviously exagerated have yet to try with Karryn being a lot less filthy
But just the amount of time it takes for the prisoners and guards to get a "dark mood" doesn't rigthly set in with how fast you actually deal with customerrs. personally i'd like to see gone the you have to remember who gets what. And you just get what a table needs and then you drop it off all at once.
Because as it is right now it takes 8 turns to serve 3 customers. 2 for going to and from the table, and 6 for asking the order and delivering it.

it does not match up, because the customers get angry at around having waited 6-7 turns.

So in my conclusion the bar is a good start, but it needs hella work to not be badly implemented.
That's weird, I can use the rimjob skill... but yeah, my save is probably bugged somehow since it's from the previous version. Accessories are glitching for me too.

And agree, bar has potential, just needs some tweaks.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Been playing around with some of the other .js files, here is some more stuff I've tried.

If you change some of the values in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, you can alter the likelihood of different types of actions occurring in combat, such as only anal, or only spanking, or only Petting.

Game_Actor.prototype.spankingButtDesireRequirement = function() {
let req = this.buttPettingButtDesireRequirement() + 35;

Just alter the requirements for what you want to be lower, and what you don't want to be higher.

If you change the lines in RemtairyPrison.js, you can fiddle with how fast stats grow.

const DIFFICULTY_EASY_GROWTH_RATE
const DIFFICULTY_NORMAL_GROWTH_RATE
const DIFFICULTY_HARD_GROWTH_RATE

If you want to save in Hard mode manually, add this line to RemtairyPrison.js.
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return this.hardMode();
};

Changing the values in RemtairyNewPassives.js allows you to get the passives easier for those who want to do just a little work instead of cheating all of them with the debug command.

You can altar a skill in RemtairyWillpower.js to give way more experience then it should and instantly gain 90 mind levels. I'm sure if you worked out the different stats you could change that experience into whatever you wanted ex: dex, str, agi, etc...

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_seeNoEvil = function() {
this.gainMindExp(4000, $gameTroop.getAverageEnemyExperienceLvl());
};

You can change income by messing with these lines in RemtairyEdicts.js.

//////////
// Income

Game_Actor.prototype.edictsIncomeRate = function() {
let rate = 1;

if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_THE_THUG_PROBLEM)) {
if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_NO_THUG_LABOR)) rate *= 0.85;
else if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_THUGS_STRESS_RELIEF)) rate *= 1;
else rate *= 0.9;
}

return rate;
};
Since you've been fiddling around with the code a bit, do you know where the passives and their requirements are stored?

Aaaaaand never mind, didn't take much digging to find them. It's a bit hard to make them out in their current format though. For example:

Code:
{"id":142,"animationId":0,"damage":{"critical":false,"elementId":0,"formula":"0","type":0,"variance":20},"description":"","effects":[],"hitType":0,"iconIndex":0,"message1":"","message2":"","mpCost":0,"name":"Amateur Head Giver","note":"<REM DESC EN>\nIt's not actually that difficult to lick them...\n\\C[1]Effect: Charm +1. Blowjob level +1.\nLower mouth desire needed for blowjobs.\n</REM DESC EN>\n<REM DESC JP>\n「想像よりアレって舐めやすいのね…」\n\\C[1]魅力+1 フェラレベル+1\nフェラに必要な棒欲がダウン。\n</REM DESC JP>\n<REM NAME JP>\n慣れてきたフェラ\n</REM NAME JP>\n<Passive Color: 31>\n<Passive Category: 1,4>","occasion":3,"repeats":1,"requiredWtypeId1":0,"requiredWtypeId2":0,"scope":1,"speed":0,"stypeId":7,"successRate":100,"tpCost":0,"tpGain":0},
I wonder if I could write a parser to break out the passives and their descriptions....

Pait

May 17, 2018
Can someone help me? I would like to make her active and not passive in sex scenes. As for now i took damage during sex scenes, how come?

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
You can make her disarm her halberd forever by tweaking a little bit of code though. So you can watch that sweet standing up sex scene.
do you know what is needed to edit to do this? what file and what line of code and what to change it to?

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019
do you know what is needed to edit to do this? what file and what line of code and what to change it to?
Go to www/data and open weapon.json. Find Karryn's starting halberd and change it like this etypeId":1,"traits":[{"code":31,"dataId":2,"value":0}],. I tried this on a whim tho and it worked haha.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Go to www/data and open weapon.json. Find Karryn's starting halberd and change it like this etypeId":1,"traits":[{"code":31,"dataId":2,"value":0}],. I tried this on a whim tho and it worked haha.
i opened it up and its already like that? what do i change it to?

azeru

Feb 5, 2019

I think I broke my game. Reseted the level/status to go into a NG+, Still was at Warden level 18.
Just had a fight, no status increased.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017

I think I broke my game. Reseted the level/status to go into a NG+, Still was at Warden level 18.
Just had a fight, no status increased.
What in the world did you do to end up with it saying 'Karryn A Dissapointment' above her stats and levels?

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes