anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Oh I am keeping in mind this is an alpha, but I'll still point out the balancing issues regardless. With that said I'm going to try a pussy sensitivity playthrough tomorrow, maybe the game will become more tolerable when I do so. Additionally I do believe, or rather have a sneaking suspicion, that more sexual harassment options are missing, so maybe in the tits groping fetish "route" we'll get tit raping scenes, which are not implemented yet.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I believe a sex playthrough is much easier then actually fighting, since all you have to master edict wise is mind/dexterity/endurance(or agility) as opposed to everything and focus on fatigue reductions from drawn out battles. It does make fights way longer though, unless Karryn gets to a point where she could make guys cum in one attack in the future. Also, the spank weakness passive is the worst, constantly increasing pleasure damage each time it happens, it's like Milktank's rollout epidemic from Pokemon Gold/silver. If there's no cap for increased damage from harassment moves, I wager it would make sex only playthroughs impossible late game if you don't scale fast enough and start one shotting thugs.

To be fair, the dev has not been quiet about the waitress game. It has most definitely not come out of left field, for you maybe but that's just because you haven't sought the information. It's there in multiple posts on Remtairy's patreon.
Oh, I haven't been keeping up with their patreon, no. I suppose they're certainly worth supporting though so that's on me.

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
Also, the spank weakness passive is the worst, constantly increasing pleasure damage each time it happens, it's like Milktank's rollout epidemic from Pokemon Gold/silver. If there's no cap for increased damage from harassment moves, I wager it would make sex only playthroughs impossible late game if you don't scale fast enough and start one shotting thugs.
Yeah I have to admit that the spanking move is the biggest cause of battle losses for me.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I believe a sex playthrough is much easier then actually fighting, since all you have to master edict wise is mind/dexterity/endurance(or agility) as opposed to everything and focus on fatigue reductions from drawn out battles. It does make fights way longer though, unless Karryn gets to a point where she could make guys cum in one attack in the future. Also, the spank weakness passive is the worst, constantly increasing pleasure damage each time it happens, it's like Milktank's rollout epidemic from Pokemon Gold/silver. If there's no cap for increased damage from harassment moves, I wager it would make sex only playthroughs impossible late game if you don't scale fast enough and start one shotting thugs.

Oh, I haven't been keeping up with their patreon, no. I suppose they're certainly worth supporting though so that's on me.
Fighting is definitely harder early on as I've been playing on prisoner mode and I'm up to the slime boss (stage 2) with max level and near 100 order. But for some reason I can't seem to make enough money in this game. I learned that it's better not to choose certain Edicts if you want to save money. And for those that want to avoid the spanking it's best to keep strip resist up and improve your outfit as soon as you beat the first boss.

Jun 25, 2018
Honestly, so far there is no reason to play this game past easy unless someone wants some sort of challenge. Unless I'm mistaken, nothing is different storywise or what can be unlocked. Maybe it is easier to get whored up due to dealing with tougher baddies, so if that is the case all the power to the mode.

After playing more of the bar mode, I love the idea but I hope that the devs A) rebalance the ordering/serving/cleaning to be a single action rather than for each person individually and B) implement sex attacks of her own.

Now I can't wait to see what they are going to do with the reception area and whatever they have planned for the level 2 rooms.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Honestly, there's not much to complain about.

The bar stuff is...well, it needs improvement to be anything more than barely playable. This point has been made many times over, so I'll just add that I would like an edict that increases Control and Order daily depending on Bar Rep, because it makes no sense that the prisoners would riot and cause trouble when they KNOW they could get perfectly satisfactory sex if they'd just drag their asses to the Bar.

I'd also like a slight recalibration of the combat system that doesn't force us to choose one of two paths.

Personally, my style is to go into combat, take out who I can, and let the rest have their way with Karryn. This gives the double benefit of shortening the combat time, AND allowing me to enjoy the content.

I can't do that if I focus on Combat Edicts (because I can't endure the sex) or focus my Edicts to limit Energy Loss and develop Mind stuff.

That's about it. if it pleases the dev, this game is one of my all-time favorites.

This is some weird ass mental fanfic right here
Yeah, I wish. Trust me, I would have a much easier life if she didn't exist outside my head.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i just got into this game. and it seems really good. but i can't seem to sot out a few things.
1. the sexuality option in combat doesn't seem to have any options. is it not implemented yet or am i missing something?
2. what does corruption and for that matter sluttiness stats do?

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Here is my save, quite a bit of time in it. I recommend at least a first playthrough without using this cause it will be even harder to understand the game's systems. I've got a lot of passives to grind though but Karynn is already quite the whore here. Main save is slot1, lvl2 boss not beaten. GL&HF

og mc

Oct 22, 2018
Here is my save, quite a bit of time in it. I recommend at least a first playthrough without using this cause it will be even harder to understand the game's systems. I've got a lot of passives to grind though but Karynn is already quite the whore here. Main save is slot1, lvl2 boss not beaten. GL&HF
thanks!!!!

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Playing on Easy is pretty comfy, though getting enemies to rape is time consuming. Normal mode is prefered for a decent blend of gameplay and sex. Prisoner mode is pretty much for challenge seekers, thought it's hard to give up not whoring her heh. The only mode that makes sex a chore to get is ironically enough easy mode, you're pretty much guaranteed to whore her out on hard mode from a few battles alone.

Either way, time to wait for the next update a few months from now given their speed. I still hope they're planning on a pregnancy system like their first game, which is what the infirmity is for, but I wouldn't know.

Reactions: tinmike619
Oct 12, 2018
Having played through the game now and having beaten the second boss on Warden mode, only winding up in the Bar storage room once, I can pretty easily say that its certainly doable, if not a bit grindy to beat the game as it is currently and set yourself up pretty well. Big thing to keep in mind is, pretty much off the bat, to start working on bringing down expenses and bringing up income, it'll help to keep you going in the long run, and as it is currently, with a decent amount of perks that add expenses, as well as the starting title that gives you a bonus of +250 income, I easily wind up earning around 600-800g every day from income alone. Not even counting the bar waitress minigame or the fighting with the guards, and pretty much all enemies (save for those SUPER evasive Goblins, not sure how to improve hitting those that seem to just evade everything you do in the second levels) are a piece of cake to run through once you have slam, cleave, and defensive stance, though having a good bit of perverse/sexual skill, mind stat, and endurance are REALLY good to help keep you in the fights. Honestly, probably the best progression curve I had was just picking up endurance + and mind + first training wise, then doing the other three, and only unlocking mind/endurance 2 before moving onto the second boss. The amount of stamina you'll have is pretty crazy, especially if you get the +300 stam bracelet to boot, and with the energy heal from the mind tree you'll almost NEVER run out of energy in sexual situations, only time I did was due to me pretty much playing it loosy goosy with red fatigue and just barely not being able to scrape by, though with the orgasm passive I got later it likely would have been much easier, and I probably would have even made it through the encounter.

Really, the only thing that this build had issues with, and hardly so at that, was managing to have a low -control, as it was always pretty much -6 /-7, though subjugating a bunch of groups can easily bring you even for the day on that if you play it right, which something that might be good to mention, it seems the enemies that have their backs turned to you in the rooms generally give you less waves than the others, especially less so than those that are guarding doors. Not sure what really determines the number of waves a certain enemy will bring, but I almost exclusively had 1-2, occasionally 3 using this strat in rooms with non moving, wall facing enemies anyways. Helps to get back to bosses a bit easier when needed if a room has someone guarding it.

TLDR to help with early game though, keep income high and expenses low, invest in the personal ones that give a larger income boost initially, and mostly ignore the +10s unless they are really cheap in terms of value, like 100-150 gold. And honestly? Stay in the level 1 zone until you just notice that you stop leveling pretty much. Trying to keep order high to off balance your higher negative control should easily help you to level up, especially with the newbie perk if you choose to use it for the first 7 days, and just milk as many days as you can leveling before you move on to level 2, then mostly progress as normal, grinding a bit before the second boss, and you'll definitely want to take Slam for the slimes at the very least to prevent their regen, and defensive stance to always avoid/block those charged attacks enemies will do at times. Might be a few things I'm missing here and there as far as how my playthrough went, but this carried me all the way through pretty much on Warden mode, and would likely do well in Prisoner mode too, especially if you don't mind winding up with a high slut stat. The real challenge is going to be trying to keep that to a low, or even a 0 and going through the game, and while I can definitely see how it'd be possible after this, its just so much easier to mix combat and lewds to keep things going quick, and well, a bit more enjoyable at the very least for obvious reasons.

Safe to say, definitely excited to see more updates in the future with great content updates like this, personally love the waitress minigame really, even if it could probably use some tweaking to make it a bit more enjoyable or add some spice, as playing it up as a slut pretty much makes it a walk in the park and a gold mine with high stam/mind, especially if you keep drinking off till near the end of your shift to get the big tips and the big lewds. In fact, its probably just safe to say that being a slut is definitely the easy way of playing this game.

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
So does anybody know how to trigger rimjobs? I've tried every enemy type, no stamina, knocked down, while wet, while in bliss, maxed out mouth sensitivity, maxed out butt, both maxed out, and it's not disabled in the options. I just can't get it to trigger, enemies always go for kissing or occasionally blowjobs and I haven't seen anybody here or in the Discord list out exactly how to get it.
The rogues on level 2 are the ones you need for rimjobs.
-If you are having trouble, just max out mouth and cock desire, wait for them to blush, meaning the got a hard-on at that point, and then just give up and wait until they force you to do it.

I can make a list up to level 2 I guess since I get stuck there all the time due to being overly perverted lol.

-Goblins do cunnigulus which doesn't add any skills really, just lets goblins be more sexual towards Karryn and raises pussy sensitivity.

-Prisoners and Thugs on level one will give you skills "Kissing" and "Handjobs" - it requires Mouth desire and Cock desire respectively.
-Guards in front of the office also give "Handjobs" and also "Titjobs" - they require high Cock and Boob desire.
"Blowjobs" can be unlocked simply by losing enough times and being taken behind the bar to be molested until enemies are satisfied.
- Rimjobs you get from Rogues as I said previously - they require high Cock and Mouth desire.
- Footjobs are unlocked with Nerds on level 2 - they require again high Cock desire.
- At some point in between with high enough Cock desire you will also unlock the "Pet Cock" skill which helps get them up.

From what I have seen so far the easiest way to lose virginity is to work in the bar and get drunk while working.

Reactions: Docf

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
A small bug or oversight I found was during the bar scene. If you lose all energy and stamina causing the scene to abruptly end there's a chance the cg of Karryn remains on screen. Sleeping will freeze the game and the only way to remove it is to enter combat. I'm really enjoying the game so far.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
The rogues on level 2 are the ones you need for rimjobs.
-If you are having trouble, just max out mouth and cock desire, wait for them to blush, meaning the got a hard-on at that point, and then just give up and wait until they force you to do it.

I can make a list up to level 2 I guess since I get stuck there all the time due to being overly perverted lol.

-Goblins do cunnigulus which doesn't add any skills really, just lets goblins be more sexual towards Karryn and raises pussy sensitivity.

-Prisoners and Thugs on level one will give you skills "Kissing" and "Handjobs" - it requires Mouth desire and Cock desire respectively.
-Guards in front of the office also give "Handjobs" and also "Titjobs" - they require high Cock and Boob desire.
"Blowjobs" can be unlocked simply by losing enough times and being taken behind the bar to be molested until enemies are satisfied.
- Rimjobs you get from Rogues as I said previously - they require high Cock and Mouth desire.
- Footjobs are unlocked with Nerds on level 2 - they require again high Cock desire.
- At some point in between with high enough Cock desire you will also unlock the "Pet Cock" skill which helps get them up.

From what I have seen so far the easiest way to lose virginity is to work in the bar and get drunk while working.
Okay ... what do u need to beat the second boss I have some skills Like , Footjobs Handjobs Blowjobs Rimjobs and Kiss So how i can beat him

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes