terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
A small bug or oversight I found was during the bar scene. If you lose all energy and stamina causing the scene to abruptly end there's a chance the cg of Karryn remains on screen. Sleeping will freeze the game and the only way to remove it is to enter combat. I'm really enjoying the game so far.
oh thanks :D

Just hit the same bug.
then went to bed hoping for it to reset the picture but that completely froze the game.

I thought I lost my save due to that :)

@devs: attached screenshots

Reactions: minin

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
oh thanks :D

Just hit the same bug.
then went to bed hoping for it to reset the picture but that completely froze the game.

I thought I lost my save due to that :)

@devs: attached screenshots
The exact bug happened with me when I played with version 0.4d. Are you sure you're using the latest version of the game?

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
one more question. Does stuff like bait the goblins actively do something? i.e. will goblins come peacefully for some naughty time? or is this just something for calculations in the background?

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
I edited the code yesterday for her to always be naked after waking up, to not have her halberd, and to have 100 edict points every day. any idea what needs to be reversed to solve this issue?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
one more question. Does stuff like bait the goblins actively do something? i.e. will goblins come peacefully for some naughty time? or is this just something for calculations in the background?
As far as i can tell it just changes the dialogue of the random thugs and goblins on subjugated level 1 and the battle / prison stats listed in this version

I edited the code yesterday for her to always be naked after waking up, to not have her halberd, and to have 100 edict points every day. any idea what needs to be reversed to solve this issue?
No idea on the specifics, but the obvious thing would be to undo one thing at a time to see if it fixes it. And next time do one change, then check for bugs, then change the next thing, exc.

Reactions: Rhinon

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
As far as i can tell it just changes the dialogue of the random thugs and goblins on subjugated level 1 and the battle / prison stats listed in this version

No idea on the specifics, but the obvious thing would be to undo one thing at a time to see if it fixes it. And next time do one change, then check for bugs, then change the next thing, exc.
it was the weapon disarm. thanks!

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Did the developer say something on patreon or discord which kind of fetishes/enemies are planned for chapters 3-5 ?

I somehow hope they include bdsm and female prisoners and maybe tentacle monsters too :love:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
"Blowjobs" can be unlocked simply by losing enough times and being taken behind the bar to be molested until enemies are satisfied.
I wish. I've lost on purpose a dozen time over and none of those fucking pricks have ever tried to force Karryn to give them a blowjob. Not ONCE. It's driving me up the walls! What do I need to do to change that ?!

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I wish. I've lost on purpose a dozen time over and none of those fucking pricks have ever tried to force Karryn to give them a blowjob. Not ONCE. It's driving me up the walls! What do I need to do to change that ?!

you need to have high mouth desire. and there are some assessories that increase the probability as well.
What I usually do is have high pussy and high mouth desire.

Typically once defeated or otherwise be on the ground one guy starts fucking/cunnilingus and then another want's a BJ.
Definitely works with Thugs/Prisoners/Goblins

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Gamebreaking bug: Once you defeat the doctor, you can go the room where u did so, and if you go to the passage below, you will get to the hallway, and you are effectively trapped there, cant go back in through the same door for some reason, and you're blocked by the slime.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Gamebreaking bug: Once you defeat the doctor, you can go the room where u did so, and if you go to the passage below, you will get to the hallway, and you are effectively trapped there, cant go back in through the same door for some reason, and you're blocked by the slime.

Same thing happened to me, you have to press Space to go back through the door

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
there's some way to keep savegame for next versions??
The saves are in the www folder, standard for RPGM games. There's no guarantee the saves will be compatible or without bugs, depending on what happens in the code, but you can try them for the next version.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so is their a guide or a wiki? i feel like a few things aren't explained great. how do i do sexual attacks? what does corruption do?

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes