Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
One of my favorite things to do when I start a new game with all the updating and trying different ways to play the game...

"Oh no! Karryn's first kiss was with someone's cock!" - Get her cock and mouth desire up pretty high right before intentionally losing a fight (blow your energy to get it to zero), just have to do it before she goes too wild and one of them kisses her.

Gooooood times. Hell yeah!

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
i dont understand,
I make the cock desire reach 100, also I have the sadism ability at 2

now I understand must have "nerd" in the name of the enemies

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered, i searched this thread and found the same QUESTION asked, but no answers.

How to get Karryn flash her breasts at the bar job?

Is it about getting her drunk? The bar job reputation? Her sluttiness?

I encountered the post about how to get her drunk at the bar job (by reloading, until certain conditions are met - which can't be what the DEV intended, I'd rather get to understand the logic of the game).

Any hints?

(Sorry, if this has been answered before.)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered, i searched this thread and found the same QUESTION asked, but no answers.

How to get Karryn flash her breasts at the bar job?

Is it about getting her drunk? The bar job reputation? Her sluttiness?

I encountered the post about how to get her drunk at the bar job (by reloading, until certain conditions are met - which can't be what the DEV intended, I'd rather get to understand the logic of the game).

Any hints?

(Sorry, if this has been answered before.)
It's related to the flaunt skill, you're supposed to unlock certain passives while using it, although I didn't reach that part yet.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
It's related to the flaunt skill, you're supposed to unlock certain passives while using it, although I didn't reach that part yet.
I doubt that. I have the flaunt skill unlocked, it is listed in ENERGY, but it is not activated in the bar job.

drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
Bar flash requirement was changed with latest update to include boobs desire along with a number of other passives. It should probably be easier to trigger now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
How can I run it with electron (or nwjs)? I really want to play it, but I don't have windows anymore. :/

Nhatpro586

Mar 2, 2019
I doubt that. I have the flaunt skill unlocked, it is listed in ENERGY, but it is not activated in the bar job.
Karryn must have a passive of flaunt to accept to flash in bar. from what i see in .js file, to obtain first flaunt passive you have to use flaunt at least 10 times, flaunt successful at least 30 guys and cockiness gain at least 200 point

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
I just want there to be skimpier and skimpier outfits available as sluttiness increases or certain passives are gained. Maybe the option to go without certain articles of clothing as you get certain passives.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Exploit has been removed in the latest update, so now it's better to upgrade. Also yes to start flashing your tits, you'll have to have boob desire and been drinking. Be careful not to be drunk, well you know why :p

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Bar flash requirement was changed with latest update to include boobs desire along with a number of other passives. It should probably be easier to trigger now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am totally NOT HAPPY with the bar job. I just don't get it. No flashing, tedious waitressing until someone throws her on the table and a pretty lobngwinded sex scene finishes the bar job. I see potential, but at the moment there is not much in it, or, it is quite difficult to achieve something worth playing.

Sorry to say that the explanation did not help. I got the FLAUNT, used it quite a bit. I got her drink a bit. Got her boobs desire high. Still the same (see above). I just don't get it.

Reactions: Nodrit

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just want there to be skimpier and skimpier outfits available as sluttiness increases or certain passives are gained. Maybe the option to go without certain articles of clothing as you get certain passives.
There are edicts that give you a tighter uniform, the first one doesn't seem to change her actual uniform but I assume that will change in later versions.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
To be clear, we still need to unlock some passive related to flaunt using in combat before flashing in the bar?

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes