Sonictheman

Jul 24, 2017
Damn he adding fixes pretty fast, hope we can get the 3rd floor soon and have the 2nd subjugated after finishing the boss.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
how do I unlock sexual skills
you need to let either the guards or the convicts do things to you in battle and get passive skills that apply to the sex ability. a way to help figure it out is the edits that give away info

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys,

as I saw all those references to "certain passives" required for flaunt skill would anyone who got those mind to name them and to tell me how you got them?

I played the game now for some time but never got it so I guess it's me and not the game :D

Jan 28, 2018
Has anyone thought up a way to control to get into the wet state (or maybe tweaked the code? that would be nice too) Been trying to recreate the standing sex scene after many runs and I have only been able to get it once. Its waaay too specific to pull off.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
Some titles are a placeholder and the effects are not yet implemented that strongly hint to a more comprehensive NG+ system since they carry over (like unlocking certain skills from the start). Distributing something that would then cause people to complain that something doesn't work when it isn't even supposed to be accessible through normal means isn't something I would do.
I didn't include any of the titles that were marked as not implemented.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I'm getting stuck whenever I start prologue. :/

Also electron version is stuck on that same screen without ever getting in game. Why don't they provide linux version?

This screen: 1577069610486.png

If I skip prologue I can play the game, it's just that I have no idea when I get to the point where I'll get stuck again.

hg2390

May 21, 2017
I guess my problem with this game is how tedious it is. She has been laying on the ground now for 30 minutes, and the inmates will only finger fuck her which is resulting in NOTHING. I'm just going to drain off her energy and end this.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I guess my problem with this game is how tedious it is. She has been laying on the ground now for 30 minutes, and the inmates will only finger fuck her which is resulting in NOTHING. I'm just going to drain off her energy and end this.
You have to lose a few fights first.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
I'm getting stuck whenever I start prologue. :/

Also electron version is stuck on that same screen without ever getting in game. Why don't they provide linux version?

This screen: View attachment 494498

If I skip prologue I can play the game, it's just that I have no idea when I get to the point where I'll get stuck again.
try to star the game whit Locale.Emulator.2.4 in

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Has anyone thought up a way to control to get into the wet state (or maybe tweaked the code? that would be nice too) Been trying to recreate the standing sex scene after many runs and I have only been able to get it once. Its waaay too specific to pull off.
I think as mentionned earlier you need to be wet and unarmed,with cock and pussy desire high,you then need to make the thug in arousal state (when he have red cheeks) and perform a kick that don't kill him.i don't remember if i got it when performing a kick when he prepare a special attack,you can test.

Is there anal sex yet?
Yes the slimes do it (they begin with ass and follow with all holes^^)

Reactions: Moosy
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes