Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
try to star the game whit Locale.Emulator.2.4 in
Sadly that doesn't work. It's just that some games are poorly coded and wont work with normal nwjs (this is one of them), with native rpgmaker I only get in game and then always get stuck somewhere on this screen. My only other option is to use software mode which is completely unplayable due to performance issues.

Lashiec9

Feb 25, 2018
Fun game :D Its hard trying to play the pure route and save yourself for the emperor. Especially when Karyn always makes you want to do.... well.. you guys know haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Pirat.911

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
They will
I would probably say some specifications to that so as it stands besides the slimes i think the only direct anal sex actions require something else to be going on and since there are other things that use the same lust functions your more likely to get one over another. I think the prisoners only give anal if you give one of them a titjob and then another one MIGHT go for anal but as soon as the titjob guy cums he's out and the anal and other acts tend to end with him.

But on top of that getting enough titjobs to learn it as a self initiated skill is a tedious grind because you can max the boobs and cock lust necessary for a titjob to occur but they just might go for handjobs which only uses the cock lust instead and that one is even more a pain because when the target one finishes, the one in hand #2 moves to hand #1 and the next guy takes his place and the animation continues till everyone had been beaten off with both hands leaving you with no titjob experience at all and getting no closer to a reliable source of anal. In the length of time i've been playing the last update I have seen only 1 Titjob into anal scene play out because i havn't unlocked the skill.

TL;DR There is no single targeted anal sex during battle. or at the very least it is so tedious that i can't find it

Jan 28, 2018
I think as mentionned earlier you need to be wet and unarmed,with cock and pussy desire high,you then need to make the thug in arousal state (when he have red cheeks) and perform a kick that don't kill him.i don't remember if i got it when performing a kick when he prepare a special attack,you can test.

Yes the slimes do it (they begin with ass and follow with all holes^^)
Being unarmed is easy. Prison Fighter title keeps you in the CQC state by default, so are the other conditions which I have no problem with, its getting into the WET state that I find to be a coin toss. Sometimes it happens quick, sometimes it can take over an orgasm to do it.

I am hoping that someone can share a tip that can help get into that state easy or a title that puts you into the wet state immediately. Preferably in-game so as to be legit, otherwise would like to know if the coding can be tweaked so that it will be active the moment a battle begins.

Oh! One more thing; Can anyone help me which passive perk gives me the Petting sexual action? and how to get it? Like an overexcited dummy I deleted my saves and had to start from scratch. LOL : )

Jan 28, 2018
Oh and another thing can someone tell me how the Charm system works? So I have all the accessories in my inventory, thereby maximum corruption and increased the charm to what I thought is the most possible max, but I realized it fluctuates constantly, Sometimes it goes to 57 and sometimes it teases me at 68. One digit away so that I can fill the final slot.

Would like to know how to legit raise it, or otherwise which line do I need to edit that stat?

Thank you!

Reactions: Pentodo

Sonictheman

Jul 24, 2017
Being unarmed is easy. Prison Fighter title keeps you in the CQC state by default, so are the other conditions which I have no problem with, its getting into the WET state that I find to be a coin toss. Sometimes it happens quick, sometimes it can take over an orgasm to do it.

I am hoping that someone can share a tip that can help get into that state easy or a title that puts you into the wet state immediately. Preferably in-game so as to be legit, otherwise would like to know if the coding can be tweaked so that it will be active the moment a battle begins.

Oh! One more thing; Can anyone help me which passive perk gives me the Petting sexual action? and how to get it? Like an overexcited dummy I deleted my saves and had to start from scratch. LOL : )
You can use this save which one of them is with the 2nd level boss defeated and has all sexual moves unlocked

(Not my save)

Reactions: CrazedHarmony

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
3 questions:

What and where is the pubic hair settings mentioned in changelog v.4m?

Some edicts require 3 edicts points, how to get 3 EP if I play on hard mode and didn’t choose the option which makes carry over 1 EP from previous day when starting the game?

Is it possible to remove/undo an edict? In a recent update they changed some thug/goblin related edict’s (right side of the level 1 page) outcome which can only be chosen if I didn’t choose the other option before, but I already chose the other options. So is there any way to undo it?

Reactions: DeadHessian82
Jan 28, 2018
You can use this save which one of them is with the 2nd level boss defeated and has all sexual moves unlocked

(Not my save)
Thank you for the save (and to the original poster of those saves) will definitely keep it around. One itty bitty thing that I need to know; Is it true there is a sex attack called Crotch Kick? If so, how do you get aside from the obvious. By that I mean do you need to do multiple standing sex repeatedly, or just beat the shit out of everyone with the kicks?

Jun 25, 2018
Thank you for the save (and to the original poster of those saves) will definitely keep it around. One itty bitty thing that I need to know; Is it true there is a sex attack called Crotch Kick? If so, how do you get aside from the obvious. By that I mean do you need to do multiple standing sex repeatedly, or just beat the shit out of everyone with the kicks?
Many pages back it was said non-sex defeat X enemies who were horny or something like that.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
help me, I don't understand why prison mode allows you to start with sadism at 2 and then you can't do footjob, they told me you need "nerd" but I can't find any of this = --- (

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes