zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
also i have never see her give a titfuck. lost a bunch, won a bunch, tit stats maxed out. the game mechanics are very slow moving. wish there was a good cheat engine to up some stats. i'm on day 20, she wont flash in the bar either

Jan 28, 2018
also i have never see her give a titfuck. lost a bunch, won a bunch, tit stats maxed out. the game mechanics are very slow moving. wish there was a good cheat engine to up some stats. i'm on day 20, she wont flash in the bar either
Depending on her slut level and getting the waitress passives, she will flash when you raise the boob desire every turn. Increase the gain or lower the requirement and you'll get it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Depending on her slut level and getting the waitress passives, she will flash when you raise the boob desire every turn. Increase the gain or lower the requirement and you'll get it.
i've had boobs maxed out and pleasure at 90, slut level is 89, and i have passive flaunt. i dunno what im missing and the bar job takes such a long time to do

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
When you gain "Order" you also rise your expense, is there a reason for not telling us this fact with a +x expense ? :unsure:
There is, you talk to the guards in the guard quarters.
Really - just talk to people in game and you'll get your answers 9/10 times.

Jan 28, 2018
i've had boobs maxed out and pleasure at 90, slut level is 89, and i have passive flaunt. i dunno what im missing and the bar job takes such a long time to do
Oh! I almost forgot, while raising the boob desire, she must also drink with the patrons.

The bar sections become shorter the faster she gets drunk. When sufficiently full of booze a scene will occur where she will have sex over a table a glass tankard between her boobs

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Oh! I almost forgot, while raising the boob desire, she must also drink with the patrons.

The bar sections become shorter the faster she gets drunk. When sufficiently full of booze a scene will occur where she will have sex over a table a glass tankard between her boobs
got to the table with the mug between her tits, she has gotten fucked, given blowjobs and hand jobs. i keep the butt stat as close to 0 as possable, i'm not into anal at all, all other stats are maxed, and she has been drinking for several moves. maybe i need to flaunt more in battles first?

Jan 28, 2018
got to the table with the mug between her tits, she has gotten fucked, given blowjobs and hand jobs. i keep the butt stat as close to 0 as possable, i'm not into anal at all, all other stats are maxed, and she has been drinking for several moves. maybe i need to flaunt more in battles first?
If she still hasnt flashed, then the only other possible reason is the charm and corruption stats. Through grinding I was finally able to get the charm up to 69 and corruption to 67.

The flashing is part of her becoming more lewd as you progress. So if that doesnt work, I dont know what else. The only other possibility is that you dont have the Hedonistic Waitress since it further reduces requirements.

If it still doesnt work, then I am sorry I couldnt help. All I know is that getting it is pretty easy if you really play loose.

Jun 25, 2018
I wonder when we'll get the V5.0 update? I forgot if the estimate was mention in a previous post a ways back by a patron or not. No doubt a long ways away.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
i remember there was a glory hole in one bathroom, also can the slimes have sex with you?

Jun 25, 2018
i remember there was a glory hole in one bathroom, also can the slimes have sex with you?
Yeah, the slimes can. Just 'give up' to them and eventually one will solo airtight her.

Good eye on the glory hole. Never saw it. Hope it gets implemented in 5.0.

Reactions: minin

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah, the slimes can. Just 'give up' to them and eventually one will solo airtight her.

Good eye on the glory hole. Never saw it. Hope it gets implemented in 5.0.
Only a monster would make a public toilet accessible and not include some Meat Toilet or Glory Hole action. That's just not done. :p

Reactions: Arrngrim
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes