Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, technically you can edit the script files, there's some info on that a few pages back on this thread. May require a bit of effort on your part though.

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
The level 2 lose scene (which hasn't been implemented yet), will probably be in the bathroom.

And judging from how level 1 turned out, there will probably be an edict to repair the bathroom once level 2 is subjugated, and she will be able to work at the glory hole or something.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I LOVE this game! I can even say how much: I can only play it on may laptop and it gets seriously laggy "running" = slow movement and one 5-wave fight can take up to 20 minutes of real time. Despite everything I play it and right now it's my favorite!

I don't get where the players that ask for sex scenes come from: I'm a gaming masochist/perfectionist - if I can I always play hardest (in this case Prisoner) mode. I've seen quite a few animations already by the 10th day (rimming too with slacker guard). My question is the opposite - how the hell do I keep Karryn pure and unmolested (or at least not a super slut)!? I mean with every molestation her resistance is getting lower and lower (she's getting new passives constantly) and now I can't win fights anymore - at least not enough fights to keep order at an acceptable level. Once it starts I can't stop it. Like a flood. And meeting slacking guards/fighting them is a daily necessity, otherwise I can't get enough money for edicts (already bought every personal moneymaking upgrade - I get around 400 GP from it, + cca. 300 from fighting slacker guard). Anything worthwhile to buy costs more than 1000 GP.

Definitely needs pregnancy/birth implemented:
+ 1 birth = + 1 pussy resistance
+ 1 baby = + 1 boobs/nipple desire
As for how to implement this - developer could add combat penalties for Karryn while pregnant, but also provide the player with pills/magic for super fast pregnancy/delivery (several days).

I know this game is far from finished, but I wish there was endless mode:
basically unending jail with upgrades for each level... (something like the game "Monsters Den: The Book of Dread" for example).... Repeat same type of prisoners every 10 levels (great game, but it sucks that the jail only has 5 levels; I know it will be big, but it seems so small), but with higher stats for everything.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Wait... didn't it use to be the other way around?
Why did they change it? Having high order is actually detrimental now, since money is the only resource that really matters...

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wait... didn't it use to be the other way around?
Why did they change it? Having high order is actually detrimental now, since money is the only resource that really matters...
Yes, it was the other way around in 0.3

For why they did it, because it just makes more sense. No matter how you look at it.

Logically, why would the kingdom give a prison less money that is struggling and a prison that has no issues more.

Gameplay wise, 0.3 was a snowball system. Once you had high order, you got more money, to make it easier to manage the prison. If you had low order, you got less and it got more and more impossible to get out of it. Now it is a risk reward system. The less order you have, the more money you get but you will have to battle more enemies. So more money = game gets harder.

Also once you get the important edicts running, you can still easy stay at 100 Order and get over 1k per Day.

Sep 11, 2017
I feel like people are looking at this as the games demo, which it is not. This is very much a work in progress build and can change dramatically be the final rendition of the game. We've seen Two out of Five(possible) floors, and a bar mini game. I look forward to seeing what Floor 3 will unveil, it seems to have a shop, classroom, and a glory-hole which stand out the most to me. I would very much like to see a half way update like 0.4.5 in which Rem allows us to unlock the 2nd floor edicts while still not able to progress to floor three. I feel like that would help a lot of people who were complaining about the log wait for a playable update with new content. Things like this should not be seen as Demos or Episodic Installments; but what they are, which is a semi-public beta. Which it seems like a lot of people are reporting them seeing as we are on build 0.4o. I do now that it takes time to make sure everything works and to get all the art made of the updates, and all the subsystems that go with it. Over all I was really happy with how update 0.4(x) has gone. This project definitely one I look forward to following, and supporting. Remtairy is a wonderful and reputable content creator / developer / translator. I am interested in what we will be able to do with Tonkin down the road as well as some of the other edicts that you can unlock later in the game. The ability to install a camera in your office looks nice, and even more so you get to film masturbation films in there for money it seems. I wonder if towards the full release of the game we will get to make full on adult films in there. The only issue I am really having is getting the scenes I want with the H-Scene cut ins, not able to get tit jobs for example. I am having an issue where even though I will have Breasts and Cock desire maxed with everything else sub 20 they will still lean more towards Anal Fingering, or Hand Jobs. I dunno if it just bad RNG or if it is an unintended bias for Anal and Handy Jays. Art is looking great, loving the pube options. I know a big question with some people here is if pregnancy will be added later on seeing as Meltys Quest had it. I think it would be nice; I would also love to see a Mini Game like the bar one for the infirmary where we take up the role of a nurse, that would be sweet too. When thinking about what I would love to see in this game I would love to think more towards what already is in the game rather than what I just want out of it. I would love for different Outfits, Piercings, Hair options, one of the reasons I loved Meltys' Quest so much was all the outfit options you had, plus the tanning of her skin. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this update, what they think of the game, and what they would like to see added to it.

Jun 25, 2018
I feel like people are looking at this as the games demo, which it is not. This is very much a work in progress build and can change dramatically be the final rendition of the game. We've seen Two out of Five(possible) floors, and a bar mini game. I look forward to seeing what Floor 3 will unveil, it seems to have a shop, classroom, and a glory-hole which stand out the most to me. I would very much like to see a half way update like 0.4.5 in which Rem allows us to unlock the 2nd floor edicts while still not able to progress to floor three. I feel like that would help a lot of people who were complaining about the log wait for a playable update with new content. Things like this should not be seen as Demos or Episodic Installments; but what they are, which is a semi-public beta. Which it seems like a lot of people are reporting them seeing as we are on build 0.4o. I do now that it takes time to make sure everything works and to get all the art made of the updates, and all the subsystems that go with it. Over all I was really happy with how update 0.4(x) has gone. This project definitely one I look forward to following, and supporting. Remtairy is a wonderful and reputable content creator / developer / translator. I am interested in what we will be able to do with Tonkin down the road as well as some of the other edicts that you can unlock later in the game. The ability to install a camera in your office looks nice, and even more so you get to film masturbation films in there for money it seems. I wonder if towards the full release of the game we will get to make full on adult films in there. The only issue I am really having is getting the scenes I want with the H-Scene cut ins, not able to get tit jobs for example. I am having an issue where even though I will have Breasts and Cock desire maxed with everything else sub 20 they will still lean more towards Anal Fingering, or Hand Jobs. I dunno if it just bad RNG or if it is an unintended bias for Anal and Handy Jays. Art is looking great, loving the pube options. I know a big question with some people here is if pregnancy will be added later on seeing as Meltys Quest had it. I think it would be nice; I would also love to see a Mini Game like the bar one for the infirmary where we take up the role of a nurse, that would be sweet too. When thinking about what I would love to see in this game I would love to think more towards what already is in the game rather than what I just want out of it. I would love for different Outfits, Piercings, Hair options, one of the reasons I loved Meltys' Quest so much was all the outfit options you had, plus the tanning of her skin. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this update, what they think of the game, and what they would like to see added to it.
Honestly, as I stated many times before, this is one of the best H-games ever made. Even in its semi-beta shell, it is both a legit game and a reason to do nothing but fap; the best of both worlds. I also love management sims, so it checks that box off as well.

Even though I enjoy rimjobs, I think it was smart to make it optional in the options menu. I hope anything new they add will be the same. Tats and piercings are a total turn-off for me, so if those were added (great for fans of them) but mandatory, it'd immediately kill the good vibrations. Having the option to turn on/off a bunch of kinks would keep a lot of people happy.

The end reality for this game, for me, is going to be 'what could have been?' meaning certain rooms not having anything fap related once the game reaches 100% completion. I see a classroom, and immediately that teacher fetish perks up. If there is not mini-game or sex stuff with it, it been a bummer. One of the edicts is basically Karryn being a slut for the thugs and/or goblins as a way to keep them happy. If there is no event that allows for some kind of consensual scene, it'd be a shame. So essentially, it'll be how much 'icing' could have been on an A-Rank cake.

As for Tonkin, honestly, I think one ending is going to be some kind of NTR. Yeah, she is a complete whore in 99% of people's runs, but I think there will be different versions of good whore endings. As Tonkin was in Melty's Quest and did some NTRing in it, and the dude seems to be the unofficial/official mascot, I'd expect it to pop up again as some kind of side-quest/choice activated ending.

Sep 11, 2017
Honestly, as I stated many times before, this is one of the best H-games ever made. Even in its semi-beta shell, it is both a legit game and a reason to do nothing but fap; the best of both worlds. I also love management sims, so it checks that box off as well.

Even though I enjoy rimjobs, I think it was smart to make it optional in the options menu. I hope anything new they add will be the same. Tats and piercings are a total turn-off for me, so if those were added (great for fans of them) but mandatory, it'd immediately kill the good vibrations. Having the option to turn on/off a bunch of kinks would keep a lot of people happy.

The end reality for this game, for me, is going to be 'what could have been?' meaning certain rooms not having anything fap related once the game reaches 100% completion. I see a classroom, and immediately that teacher fetish perks up. If there is not mini-game or sex stuff with it, it been a bummer. One of the edicts is basically Karryn being a slut for the thugs and/or goblins as a way to keep them happy. If there is no event that allows for some kind of consensual scene, it'd be a shame. So essentially, it'll be how much 'icing' could have been on an A-Rank cake.

As for Tonkin, honestly, I think one ending is going to be some kind of NTR. Yeah, she is a complete whore in 99% of people's runs, but I think there will be different versions of good whore endings. As Tonkin was in Melty's Quest and did some NTRing in it, and the dude seems to be the unofficial/official mascot, I'd expect it to pop up again as some kind of side-quest/choice activated ending.
Yeah I totally understand the "Tats and piercings are a turn off" And seeing how they have rim-jobs as an option for on and off, I don't see why they wouldn't add those as an option if they even add them in to begin with. I am doubtful they will. I've just started playing another game recently that has some nice customization to your character and I love that in games. They have tattoo's and piercing options in it, and that's what kinda sparked my "Ooh Tats and Piercings" thing. Meltys' Quest was awesome in all the outfit choices; adding the ability to have some of the shopping edicts be actual cosmetics would be awesome but would require a lot of new art to be made. Having a different job for each level seems very interesting too; Nurse for barracks, level 1 has Bar, level 2 has the Classroom, not sure what we will see later on in different levels. We already know that level 3 is a sub-level of some kind, probably will roll out with bondage in that update. Devoting bondage to an entire level could possibly kill it for some depending on the level of it. Light bondage with whips and chains I don't think most people mind, but heavy bondage with gimpsuits and other things I think might turn some away.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
For now I would not recommend beating the 2nd boss on a main save. Or just make a save before beating it.
I LOVE this game! I can even say how much: I can only play it on may laptop and it gets seriously laggy "running" = slow movement and one 5-wave fight can take up to 20 minutes of real time. Despite everything I play it and right now it's my favorite!

I don't get where the players that ask for sex scenes come from: I'm a gaming masochist/perfectionist - if I can I always play hardest (in this case Prisoner) mode. I've seen quite a few animations already by the 10th day (rimming too with slacker guard). My question is the opposite - how the hell do I keep Karryn pure and unmolested (or at least not a super slut)!? I mean with every molestation her resistance is getting lower and lower (she's getting new passives constantly) and now I can't win fights anymore - at least not enough fights to keep order at an acceptable level. Once it starts I can't stop it. Like a flood. And meeting slacking guards/fighting them is a daily necessity, otherwise I can't get enough money for edicts (already bought every personal moneymaking upgrade - I get around 400 GP from it, + cca. 300 from fighting slacker guard). Anything worthwhile to buy costs more than 1000 GP.

Definitely needs pregnancy/birth implemented:
+ 1 birth = + 1 pussy resistance
+ 1 baby = + 1 boobs/nipple desire
As for how to implement this - developer could add combat penalties for Karryn while pregnant, but also provide the player with pills/magic for super fast pregnancy/delivery (several days).

I know this game is far from finished, but I wish there was endless mode:
basically unending jail with upgrades for each level... (something like the game "Monsters Den: The Book of Dread" for example).... Repeat same type of prisoners every 10 levels (great game, but it sucks that the jail only has 5 levels; I know it will be big, but it seems so small), but with higher stats for everything.
"How the hell do I keep Karryn pure and unmolested" Mostly you don't. Reading the difficulty factors for Prisoner mode I decided to stay away from it for a while. I have 25+ hours on a warden, got most upgrades but there are still a few left. Barely touched the accessories though. I also have like 130 passives. Even if you want a pure Karynn who does not lose fights she will get passives and eventually she becomes a sadist. Ending up cumming from simply hitting the bastards :D I love this game. So I'd say as of now the intended way to play/test is using every tool in your arsenal. Having healing thoughts is a great tool to win fights with sexuality when your stats are too low from being tired to fight normally. Latest patch might bring some extra money cause there was an issue with the bar's tipping system. Gonna play a lot tomorrow and share if I know anything else.

Reactions: Onyxdime

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I've been playing for an hour and have yet to see a single sex scene. Getting her to 100 desire in any category does nothing. She won't use any sexual skills or anything like that.

Reactions: aergregfer

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
also i have never see her give a titfuck. lost a bunch, won a bunch, tit stats maxed out. the game mechanics are very slow moving. wish there was a good cheat engine to up some stats. i'm on day 20, she wont flash in the bar either
I've had titfuck happen with the guards outside the office when desire was high enough, haven't had it show up in the combat skills yet, if it does at this level.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes