XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
I think they should not make all the passives hidden and unexpected, instead they should make a list of passives in game and also mention how to achive them. And yeah some of them should be hidden for surprising.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
How do you learn sexual skill or give up/surrender, I look around but can't find or activate them
You need convenient sex object skill, I guess do a lot of lewd stuff? Can be a virgin. Judging on information I could obtain from RemtairyNewPassives.js it depends on how many partners you've had? You need more than 30 to be precise (yes I did check it's in checkForNewSexualPartnersPassives()).

Last edited:

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
can any1 help and answer how do i unlock flaunt skill?
i have slut lvl 129 and have every sex skill unlocked but i cant seem to get that one.

Last edited:

aergregfer

Sep 3, 2019
Like a lot of these games this thing probably has some good content hidden inside it, but I'm not playing an hour of repetitive rock, paper, scissors (waiting a full minute for everyone to make their move) for each actual h-scene. To the developer please, please don't think that 'hours of gameplay' like that is a good thing. A combat system is a nice thing but it should not be time consuming or mandatory. The combat isn't the main draw for most people playing your game.

Personally my preferred solution in female protag corruption games is to just have a 'surrender' option hotkeyed on the menu. People who want to play with the system can and the people who just want to get to the H can ignore it.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
On a random note, why is this game getting a billion reviews? I'm subscribed to the thread and I keep getting baited with notifications haha

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
You need convenient sex object skill, I guess do a lot of lewd stuff? Can be a virgin. Judging on information I could obtain from RemtairyNewPassives.js it depends on how many partners you've had? You need more than 30 to be precise (yes I did check it's in checkForNewSexualPartnersPassives()).
this gonna sound dumb but I played this game for like an hour without any significant sex related thing, I even clear chapter 2, enemy die too fast and can't do anything to me, just pulling cloth and molesting, I even let her pleasure up to 100 with orgasm in prolong fight but she just lying there and get up afterward. So is there any tip or trick to raise like slut level or something, the skill tree don't have anything related to it i believe, or I need to upgrade the +corruptio(honestly don't know what it does)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
this gonna sound dumb but I played this game for like an hour without any significant sex related thing, I even clear chapter 2, enemy die too fast and can't do anything to me, just pulling cloth and molesting, I even let her pleasure up to 100 with orgasm in prolong fight but she just lying there and get up afterward. So is there any tip or trick to raise like slut level or something, the skill tree don't have anything related to it i believe, or I need to upgrade the +corruptio(honestly don't know what it does)
Well, use the energy skill cautious stance (or something like that) that basically wastes a turn, so you don't murder the enemies. After a while they'll use groping attacks, and after enough of those you get passives to make it easier for enemies to do more advanced sex acts. Additionally, you only regenerate stamina as long as you have energy. If you use energy skills until you get to 0 you lose stamina every turn, which guarantees a loss and blowbang scene.

Also, on the shopping page of the edicts list you can get accessories on the right that make sex attacks easier.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I think it took me ten days to achieve that point... I was purposely losing right from the beginning for about 2 hours I think? Perhaps deplete your energy and stamina, that should do it. Maybe. I have no idea, sorry. :LOL:

Nov 4, 2018
can any1 help and answer how do i unlock flaunt skill?
i have slut lvl 129 and have every sex skill unlocked but i cant seem to get that one.
This was elusive to me too, I had my charm in the high 20's and i think it come from winning fights by fighting or letting guys orgasim without entangling her with a sex move is my best bet. It falls under the Masochism catagory.

Tooltip for it states, "Does anyone seriously think they can best these skills and looks?"

Reactions: ktosiek84

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017

"And I will not work on v.5 until both Club Bifrost and Island Saga are completed."

Well, that sucks. Are his other games as good as Karryn's Prison? I want to support his patreon, but only for the creation of Karryn's Prison.

Reactions: Xhin

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

"And I will not work on v.5 until both Club Bifrost and Island Saga are completed."

Well, that sucks. Are his other games as good as Karryn's Prison? I want to support his patreon, but only for the creation of Karryn's Prison.
Right, I have no idea what the coop between Sachinama (the dev) and Remtairy (the publisher) is like but this is coming from Remtairy which doesn't necessarily mean that Karryn won't get worked on until those two games are completed, it's just that the translation will stop for that time. At least that's how I'm reading it.
This is the developer-

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

Well, that's not the best news we could hope for, but let's just try to look at the bright side of the development so far.

Just recently we got a huge update, and playing 2 out of 5 floors already makes a big game which keeps us entertained for quite a while.
The process with the updates v4.a-v4.o seemed a bit ridiculous at first sight, but it showed that these guys know what they do and they are fast.
There are hints for future elements (Glory hole, receptionist job, bar job supposedly will be polished a bit). I am really happy that the dev keeps adding stuff to the first floor while going on to the second floor. Just imagine how big the game is going to become with each new update.
There are already a vast number of fun elements in the game already (different enemy types with different attacks and a shitload of Karryn moves, e.g. I was totally amazed to discover that she can fight without a weapon and the graphics for that are just great).

Several people already pointed out, that Karryn's Prison was one of the best games around. I totally agree, although there is a lot that I don't understand, judge for youself if it is me or the game mechanics. I think it is only fair that they announce a break in development instead of not telling so and just doing it, the main question is, how long it will take. If it means a month or two, we should not worry too much. I think the dev really proved his skills.

Just a few optimistic words.

TWO QUESTIONS - is it possible to get Karryn stripped completely working at the bar? And does it make a difference whether she finishes the bar job properly or getting gangbanged?

Last edited:
Reactions: Docf

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
My Guide to editing your save for Karryn's Prison.

What you need to have beforehand:

At least 1 Edict Point.

Step 1:

Go to ->

Step1.png

To change Order...

Step2Order.png

To change Edict Points...

Step3EdictPoints.png

Once you're done applying the numbers, go to the bottom of the page and before anything, press EDIT to ensure your decision is saved. Then, download the save file.

Step 2:

Go into the game.

The new Order points will be automatically applied.

Now for the Edict Points:

You will have to use up that 1 edict point that I previously mentioned before you can receive the rest. However, you will notice that even though the edict points have changed to the number you wanted, you can't use them. Don't worry. Just close the menu, then walk outside of your office and come back inside. You will then be able to use your new Edict Points properly.

Jan 28, 2018
I honestly think that while yes, progress on this will be slowed down, its not exactly something downer really. I for one am looking forward to Kamichichi's Island Saga so the content must be good. Plus its not like its being stopped indefinitely, only until they're released which isnt that far off.

Plus its the holidays these awesome guys deserve some time off before getting back in the swing of things : )

Especially when from just these two floors I still have yet to figure out how to get all the passives. So its definitely in a good place for now and development hasnt stopped. So I say count our blessings.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The Prison Fighter title gives you the ability to figh unarmed. Shouldn't the Spinning Bird Kick! also do that? I got it after using Prison fighter a lot and the descriptions are pretty much the same.

Jan 28, 2018
The Prison Fighter title gives you the ability to figh unarmed. Shouldn't the Spinning Bird Kick! also do that? I got it after using Prison fighter a lot and the descriptions are pretty much the same.
I know right? But it doesnt, I wish it does though, but it doesnt.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes