Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
No, it's perfectly fine, I've been playing for 5 hours with no issue.

rename files
img/parallaxes/!Clouds1.rpgmvp
img/battlecommands/Com_BattleLog.rpgmvp
img/system/MapBorders_Bg_bar.rpgmvp

create link (or copy) +A2_Slash_b.ogg <-> +A2_Slash_B.ogg (it's in audio/se/ - you need both)

for enemies... I don't know it's broken all over the place, I just used ln (at least for this game it's a simple one-liner)

maybe ask developer to fix file names (I understand it's too hard for most devs to run command fsutil.exe file setCaseSensitiveInfo C:\folder enable to make files case sensitive, but try your luck).

also you could use electron - it can be much faster

Aug 22, 2017
No, it's perfectly fine, I've been playing for 5 hours with no issue.

rename files
img/parallaxes/!Clouds1.rpgmvp
img/battlecommands/Com_BattleLog.rpgmvp
img/system/MapBorders_Bg_bar.rpgmvp

create link (or copy) +A2_Slash_b.ogg <-> +A2_Slash_B.ogg (it's in audio/se/ - you need both)

for enemies... I don't know it's broken all over the place, I just used ln (at least for this game it's a simple one-liner)

maybe ask developer to fix file names (I understand it's too hard for most devs to run command fsutil.exe file setCaseSensitiveInfo C:\folder enable to make files case sensitive, but try your luck).

also you could use electron - it can be much faster
Oh it's just a case issue? And I guess you ran it in console until you got all the files sorted out. I just had an autosave corrupted, so frustrating.

Edit: No, that wasn't it. NWJS still locks up whenever I enter the first encounter (the guards right outside the office)
Edit2: Also, console doesn't seem to show any issues

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Oh it's just a case issue? And I guess you ran it in console until you got all the files sorted out. I just had an autosave corrupted, so frustrating.

Edit: No, that wasn't it. NWJS still locks up whenever I enter the first encounter (the guards right outside the office)
I'm trying to make some dirty hack but it's harder than expected - I can't catch where it fails for some reason. Maybe you forgot something? This?
1577347124237.png

Aug 22, 2017
I'm trying to make some dirty hack but it's harder than expected - I can't catch where it fails for some reason. Maybe you forgot something? This?
View attachment 497190
Ha, there's no reason blanket lowercasing everything would work, if the calls are not consistent. But I sorted it out, with a loopback fat32 drive. Created a ~10gb file, mounting it as a loopback fat32 device, putting the game in there. Which means it was a case issue after all. I had that fat32 lying around due to other games but haven't needed it in forever. Still wish the game would give me some indication which files its not finding, it's just crashing silently or gracelessly.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Ha, there's no reason blanket lowercasing everything would work, if the calls are not consistent. But I sorted it out, with a loopback fat32 drive. Created a ~10gb file, mounting it as a loopback fat32 device, putting the game in there. Which means it was a case issue after all. I had that fat32 lying around due to other games but haven't needed it in forever. Still wish the game would give me some indication which files its not finding, it's just crashing silently or gracelessly.
It's lowercasing and capitalizing actually, and yes it always works (unless filename is broken somewhere else).

elsy.

Dec 21, 2019
Luck on that part really. You have to raise the Butt Desire to have a chance, buuut you also need to be in a sexual act to perform it. Titjob or Rimming will allow Karryn to be in position, then you just have to get lucky that the Virgin prisoners take the chance. At least two prisoners are required to have a remote chance of working.
Thanks for the info.Seems a little difficult

have u got the title?just found that current version there is a limit of 15.seems impossible to reach 20 without cheating

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Until you encounter CamelCasing or some ALL CAPS FILENAMES
Well yes I'm not sure how to fix camelcase. Maybe I'd utilize some dictionary? Which is why I wanted to make a hack for missing files, that could provide real filenames. I just can't bring myself to use a case insensitive filesystem for games.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Can anyone suggest me a cheat engine for money and eddict point?...i need it badly!..
Just plug your save into the online save editor and change the values. The money is easy enough, but I'd be wary fucking with the amount of edicts. Always back up your shit.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
Can anyone suggest me a cheat engine for money and eddict point?...i need it badly!..
There's really no need for that. Just edit the .js files.
  1. Open the file "RemtairyEdicts.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "let points = 2;".
  3. Change it to "let points = 99;" (or 999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to start with roughly that many Edict points.
For money, do this:
  1. Open the file "RemtairyPrison.js" in the "\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\" folder.
  2. Find the line with the text "this._baseIncome = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID)._baseIncome;"
  3. Change it to "this._baseIncome = 100000;" (or 9999999 or whatever).
  4. Sleep to get roughly that much money.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Can the dev please give a spoiler on how many Passive there are in the game, numbers will just do. I currently got 127 passives(default starting passive included [example: more sensitive overall body]) which would be Slut Level 126, played Prisoner Mode and complete for current version(v0.4n).

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes