Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Can the dev please give a spoiler on how many Passive there are in the game, numbers will just do. I currently got 127 passives(default starting passive included [example: more sensitive overall body]) which would be Slut Level 126, played Prisoner Mode and complete for current version(v0.4n).
massive spoiler here

I don't know how many you can get as of now, but some are quite crazy imo. It should more than 150 anyway.

Reactions: Dreamatrix

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
massive spoiler here

I don't know how many you can get as of now, but some are quite crazy imo. It should more than 150 anyway.
Thx, by the way, I'm using MV Cheat Menu plugin and the god mode don't work BUT it does gives you overdose of Pleasure of like 7000-10000+% which let me easily got the passives that is related to Orgasms(Ex: Swallowing, etc). And the cumming for it compare to what you usually get when reach 100% Pleasure is different.

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
Can the dev please give a spoiler on how many Passive there are in the game, numbers will just do. I currently got 127 passives(default starting passive included [example: more sensitive overall body]) which would be Slut Level 126, played Prisoner Mode and complete for current version(v0.4n).
i'm playing prisoner mode too, curently have 144, but cant find a way to do more, maybe they are kind of hidden or need some special task...

Jun 25, 2018
i'm playing prisoner mode too, curently have 144, but cant find a way to do more, maybe they are kind of hidden or need some special task...
I wonder how many new ones will get added into future builds of the game. With floor 2 having a gloryhole, chances are that'll get some passive loving no doubt once implemented.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Thx, by the way, I'm using MV Cheat Menu plugin and the god mode don't work BUT it does gives you overdose of Pleasure of like 7000-10000+% which let me easily got the passives that is related to Orgasms(Ex: Swallowing, etc). And the cumming for it compare to what you usually get when reach 100% Pleasure is different.
Where can i get that plugin and how does it works?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Must say, for what they have available, this is really well done and with the amount available its definitely keeping things interesting.

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
I'm curious what this was made in. VX Ace or MV or something else? (I like it and if I ever made a game I want it to be at least half as good)

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
So what happens when the alphabet ends?
0.4.1, and then we get to go around again!

I'm just glad they're supporting this on the level they are. It's professional as hell. Especially after the dev indicated he was putting Karryn's Prison on the back burner while they work on translation and localization for a couple other games to keep the lights on.

• Haha
Reactions: newfang56

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Where can i get that plugin and how does it works?
You can find it here RPGM MV Cheat Menu plugin, shortcut key to turn on cheat on keyboard is 1 on top.

Since God Mode won't save your life in this game when low health and energy/mp but only for boosting Pleasure, use the Enemy/Party Health page to refill. Oh yes, the God Mode for Pleasure thing don't only work in combat but also during working at the bar. I still don't get how to get myself to get the thugs to push MC down at the bar for sexs, only successful once.

Reactions: VincentYamato

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
You can find it here RPGM MV Cheat Menu plugin, shortcut key to turn on cheat on keyboard is 1 on top.

Since God Mode won't save your life in this game when low health and energy/mp but only for boosting Pleasure, use the Enemy/Party Health page to refill. Oh yes, the God Mode for Pleasure thing don't only work in combat but also during working at the bar. I still don't get how to get myself to get the thugs to push MC down at the bar for sexs, only successful once.
If by push down you mean bend her over a table, then you must first allow her to drink in bartender abilities and after she gets drunk one of them will bend her over a teble and the scenes that follow are calculated by RNG and your desires. Ex: if she gets bent over but her pussy and butt desire are low they will only have her suck them off and give handjob. (sry for being cap obvious)
The bent over scene will be over only when everyone of customers is satisfied (cums), and after that you need to drink thir sperm from the mug with skill drink in energy tree, I tried kissing them to make them fuck her again ti fill the mug but I was unsuccessful and I think it was made taht way so you need more customers and bar fame.
howoever, bevare because the bent over a table scene is like a normal fight, if she loses her energy the scene wont finish, but will be skipped and they will take her to the back room and the rest we know how it ends.
Again sry for being Cap. Obvious if you already knew that. :D

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
So what happens when the alphabet ends?
I think until 4.0z is "only" bugfixes.

5.0 is new Contnent (Level 3 and Glory Hole in Level 2)

After dfeating the Mad doctor in Lv2 i found Tonkin sleeping in the Court, but there is no interaction.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes