Laseron22

Jan 17, 2018
I guess my problem with this game is how tedious it is. She has been laying on the ground now for 30 minutes, and the inmates will only finger fuck her which is resulting in NOTHING. I'm just going to drain off her energy and end this.
I suspect that's because you try to play it in "traditional" RPGM way - "loose to see content", which is wrong.
Try to play normally, fight to the end and defeat as much as possible opponents and you will see much more of the game.

Jan 2, 2018
So I need some help. Game forced a bad end, even with good control and order. I played the second time, I now got the titjob skill. But even try to get other skills, it doesn't work. What's the easy way or is there a good save editor that can unlock what I need?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I'm getting stuck whenever I start prologue. :/

Also electron version is stuck on that same screen without ever getting in game. Why don't they provide linux version?

This screen: View attachment 494498

If I skip prologue I can play the game, it's just that I have no idea when I get to the point where I'll get stuck again.

Sooo, I felt very motivated to play this game on linux and here is how:

1. download rpgmakermv linux version and place www folder into program folder
2. rename file www/img/parallaxes/!clouds1.rpgmvp into www/img/parallaxes/!Clouds1.rpgmvp and maybe www/img/system/MapBorders_Normal_Jp.rpgmvp into www/img/system/MapBorders_Normal_JP.rpgmvp too
3. play the game

Instead of rpgmaker you can download electron (which has better performance it seems) or nwjs (probably). Just don't forget to rename files. Now, I don't understand how they never provide linux/macos builds when there's no problem at all.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I need some help. Game forced a bad end, even with good control and order. I played the second time, I now got the titjob skill. But even try to get other skills, it doesn't work. What's the easy way or is there a good save editor that can unlock what I need?
What bad-end did you get? Only one I know about is Bad End 1, where you run out of control.

Firaen11

Jun 2, 2018
I hope at some point when she gets defeated, she gets fucked/gangbanged instead of forced group blowjobs/facials.

Jan 28, 2018
How to get unarmed title?
If your looking for "Prison Fighter" you need to unlock the skill "Give Up" where a "Thug" or "Prisoner" will kick your weapon away and you are forced to fight unarmed. Make sure to taunt so that you do not get locked down in a sex position so that you can get back up immediately. Defeat x number of them and you will get it. This is the easiest and fastest in my opinion the other faster one, but with more risk to spawn chance and management is to masturbate in a guard office and hope you confront the ambushers where you automatically fight unarmed.

Beat enough enemies unarmed and you will also get "Spinning Bird Kick!" whereit willl buff unarmed skills.

Reactions: Litshadow

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Some notes on "getting" the sexual skills:

Basically you just have to unlock the Titles by allowing sexual things to happen TO you, and then you'll be able to initiate them later from having the Title unlocked and a high enough desire (and with the enemy being horny enough, besides the Pet Cock skill).

It CAN be a little tedious and time consuming to simply use the "Cautiously Watch" energy option to let your opponents increase their horniness themselves. This may be why the creator gave us the option to watch the Guards jerk off right outside of her office. Here's what I found as an easy way to start unlocking the Handjob skill:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly though, yes, a lot of unlocking the skills seems to be "over time". You won't start a new game and have the "fuck X prisoner" skill within 15 minutes. Still, I'm thoroughly enjoying this game myself and after learning this is the same guy who did Meltys Quest, I'm speaking with my wallet. This guy needs, no, deserves to get support for the quick updating and the quality. Well, that's my two shekels...

Edit - Also, about the titles, there are a lot of interesting ways to unlock some. For example, I had Karryn "orgasm while giving a blowjob" and apparently that's a title - "Cocksucking Orgasm". Etc, etc.

Edit #2 - For the record, the spoiler method above was on Secretary difficulty. Warden (and definitely Prisoner), you may lose Order too quickly for that to work in Warden/Prisoner difficulty, though I have not tested that yet.

Last edited:

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
If your looking for "Prison Fighter" you need to unlock the skill "Give Up" where a "Thug" or "Prisoner" will kick your weapon away and you are forced to fight unarmed. Make sure to taunt so that you do not get locked down in a sex position so that you can get back up immediately. Defeat x number of them and you will get it. This is the easiest and fastest in my opinion the other faster one, but with more risk to spawn chance and management is to masturbate in a guard office and hope you confront the ambushers where you automatically fight unarmed.

Beat enough enemies unarmed and you will also get "Spinning Bird Kick!" whereit willl buff unarmed skills.
THX!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there anal sex yet?
yes in the bar you can get it. i personally don't want to see or read about it and sadly you can only turn off rimming. i wish we could just turn off everything anal, it is a pain to have to lower the butt stat every turn.

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
When you gain "Order" you also rise your expense, is there a reason for not telling us this fact with a +x expense ? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes