drchainchair

Mar 29, 2019
I am totally NOT HAPPY with the bar job. I just don't get it. No flashing, tedious waitressing until someone throws her on the table and a pretty lobngwinded sex scene finishes the bar job. I see potential, but at the moment there is not much in it, or, it is quite difficult to achieve something worth playing.

Sorry to say that the explanation did not help. I got the FLAUNT, used it quite a bit. I got her drink a bit. Got her boobs desire high. Still the same (see above). I just don't get it.
Try making sure you're actually playing the current version of the game. I did say it was for the new version.

I made a little cheat mod that auto-unlocks all the titles, if anyone is interested.
Some titles are a placeholder and the effects are not yet implemented that strongly hint to a more comprehensive NG+ system since they carry over (like unlocking certain skills from the start). Distributing something that would then cause people to complain that something doesn't work when it isn't even supposed to be accessible through normal means isn't something I would do.

May 2, 2018
Could anyone drop a save with Karryn's slut level and passives pretty high? Not awsking for no complete anything but I hate having to grind this shit out again and again when my previous saves don't work.

Edit: Forget that a few pages back there's a post on how to unlock all passives for Karryn on day one use that if you're sick of grinding for sex.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The edict outfits I saw were just durability upgrades to her regular uniform.
Yes but in their description it says that the outfit gets tighter and tighter. Here's hoping that this will actually show on the character art.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i have few questions:
I have seen that a pubic hair option have been implemented,but i don't find anywhere where to enable it.

I also try to unlock footjob actions,but i say in desire tab that i need 105 cock desire,any way to lower the requirement? i have seen in the higher difficulty mod when you chose starting stats that footjobs are tied to sadism,how i can raise my sadism in easy difficulty? also any tip to unlock footjob as sex skill?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Try making sure you're actually playing the current version of the game. I did say it was for the new version.

I am playing version 4m, the current one. Still doesn't seem to work.

Thanks anyway for trying to help.

EDIT: It is frustrating. Achieved nothing again, at one moment they drop her onto a table though I keept everything down. The mechanics are totally unclear to me. I keep repeating the same stuff. I even tried to keep her from drinking, still she kept doing so. I don't know...

2nd EDIT: Now she started flashing like she should (without drinking alcohol before), and I don't know why. Nice graphics, though. But still I can't keep her from drinking, so the serving ends pretty soon...

Last edited:

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
It is possible to hire an inmate to guard the office? if it is can anyone give me a save with that or tell me how to do it?

thori

Jan 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "catapsis, publicación: 2795564, miembro: 47162"]

[/ CITAR]

would you share your memory please save

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
I am totally NOT HAPPY with the bar job. I just don't get it. No flashing, tedious waitressing until someone throws her on the table and a pretty lobngwinded sex scene finishes the bar job.
For me, it was "hey, i beat every inmates without doing any sexual scene, so why did they bend me over and take my ass virginity so easily ?" :LOL:

Reactions: nodice20

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
For me, it was "hey, i beat every inmates without doing any sexual scene, so why did they bend me over and take my ass virginity so easily ?" :LOL:
The problem is that you have no idea whythe things that happen do happen. It seems totally random, so WHAT TO DO?

Reactions: nodice20

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
EDIT: It is frustrating. Achieved nothing again, at one moment they drop her onto a table though I keept everything down. The mechanics are totally unclear to me. I keep repeating the same stuff. I even tried to keep her from drinking, still she kept doing so. I don't know...

2nd EDIT: Now she started flashing like she should (without drinking alcohol before), and I don't know why. Nice graphics, though.
Ddi you unlock some of the passive related to using flaunt in combat?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Ddi you unlock some of the passive related to using flaunt in combat?
YES: As I said, I gotit, and finally it worked, only that I have no idea why it finally worked. Then again I could not prevent her drinking, which led to early ends of the bar job and a quite tedious longwinded gangbang scene. The basic idea is great, but the game mechanics are a bit annoying.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
YES: As I said, I gotit, and finally it worked, only that I have no idea why it finally worked. Then again I could not prevent her drinking, which led to early ends of the bar job and a quite tedious longwinded gangbang scene. The basic idea is great, but the game mechanics are a bit annoying.
Could you tell me the name of the passive? I'm grinding it blindly.

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Here ya go. Don't forget to remove the change after you get all the passives, or the game will continue to give you duplicates. Also it works better if you don't already have any passives.

If you would rather just add individual passives, you can always just alter the requirements for the passives you want in RemtairyNewPassives.js.

Game_Actor.prototype.checkForNewBlowjobPassives = function() {
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 5) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 20 && this._recordMaxReachedMouthDesireCount >= 3 && this._recordMaxReachedCockDesireCount >= 3) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 10) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 30) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 69) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 125) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID)

Just change all the numbers to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... and you will get the perks quickly, without having to worry about hacking them in.
Could you reup a passive list because it seems that the titflashing is now available, but i can't get a passive to it. So i'm stuck wondering if there even is at this point in time?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes