F-Silent

May 19, 2017

(This is V.4m)
v.4L Changelog

• Fixed an issue with the CGs for Karryn falling down
v.4m Changelog

• Fixed a display issue that happens during cutscenes when the new pubic hair setting is turned on

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Nah I agree with you to a certain degree, while I do like the harassment and groping angles of this game, it takes shitloads of grinding to get dicked in this game, or jump on someone's dick for that matter. Check out this screenshot, nearly all the other gauges full, just from this ONE FIGHT, she's at slut level 100, and yet look at her pussy bar, almost empty. I did give this encounter time mind you, she orgasmed like no tomorrow and it was pretty hot, repetitive by now, but still hot. Unfortunately by the time the pussy gauge was full, and the thugs at the 30ish range, which is them ready for penetration, I had lost the battle encounter due to energy costs.

Now granted I've realized today the biggest flaw of this save file, I chose tit groping fetish, over pussy sensitivity, but I still think the grinding needed to be done, in order to compensate for this mistake, is absurd. View attachment 492618

Edit: Also if any patreons/devs are lurking here, please implement a way to skip the blowjob gangbang scene. Like still have it affect your stats, but give us an option on skipping it. Like say if you skip the scene you'll get penalized with absurd amounts of mouth pleasure plus sensitivity as well as other stuff as well.
I also chose tit groping fetish and maybe that's the problem I'm having as well. Might make a new save on easy with pussy sensitivity instead and see if it gets any easier. Also thanks for that edit, I meant to mention that on my post but it slipped my mind. The blowbang scene is fun the first few times you see it but after a while it's just a hassle. Unless there's a progression system where it eventually turns into a legit gangbang give us the option to skip please.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
anyone know where to go to find the starting values for stats, i.e. dex, str, etc. im looking for charm in particular. I don't want to go changing the wrong things and mess up my game

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
General tip : You get more money (subsidies) when order is low.

Edit :
Also new one I hadn't found before. The goblin switched from cuni to sex.

2019-12-22 10_37_56-Karryn's Prison - December Alpha Build v.4m.png

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Well, certainly seems like the creator is working on all the loose ends, slowly but surely. The Goblin can now penetrate during cunnilingus, public hair with an option to turn off or on thankfully alongside the gameover gangbang exhaustion option to end it faster (Minus in hard mode). Gives hope there will be more added to what already exists indeed.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Well, certainly seems like the creator is working on all the loose ends, slowly but surely. The Goblin can now penetrate during cunnilingus, public hair with an option to turn off or on thankfully alongside the gameover gangbang exhaustion option to end it faster (Minus in hard mode). Gives hope there will be more added to what already exists indeed.
Wait, what gangbang gameover? You mean the scene we get after we get normally defeated, or something else? That scene isn't really a gameover one.

Too bad it can't be ended in prisoner mode (although, it's better to have control of it, since if you 'win' you don't get more tired). I'd like if the dev eventually add different poses to it, as well as vaginal or anal sex to it.

But yes, I think the game is shaping up to be incredible, and the are supposes to be two jobs on level 1 alone (with receptionist still not here). I do hope for some side quests and scenes with other more detailed npcs, in the future.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
From what I have seen so far the easiest way to lose virginity is to work in the bar and get drunk while working.
I've had it happen on Warden Level (2) with pussy sensitivity and playing the slut game, more looking to get them off than defeat them. Within the first couple of rooms she had enough pussy desire one of the prisoners started having sex.

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
is very useful that they add status option in combat to let we see how her status :) good job dev this game i think is more potential in combat style than any rpg i have play :)

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes