HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Does it tell you how to make her masturbate? I keep seeing references to it and I keep trying to figure it out but ... nothing!
If your pleasure is high enough you can interact with the couches in the Wardens room or the guard station to masterbate and end the day

Jun 25, 2018
And the fastest way to raise pleasure? I ask because it seems like it just keeps getting reset after I finish a battle.
You have to keep using the release desire skill. But essentially, the more slutty you make her, the lower the requirements for future slutty acts.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Not to sound like a jerk, but the game literally does tell you everything in the guard's post and the kitchen if you talk to everyone.
I missed it somehow.

Do you know what Corruption does exactly? I went through all the guard dialogue and none mention what Corruption causes or does.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This latest version seems to have a bug where the music sometimes doesn't play, anyone else experience this?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does edict 'thug stress relief' actually do anything? the inmates still riot on level 1.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
I really hope that we are very much beta testing and scenes will come with the full release. The framework of the game needs work and tons of testing but I like the potential. But I really want scenes. Btw did anyone get toys equipped during fight? Cause the only time nerds did anything with those are when Karynn is on the ground in a sex act like foot job. From the description I though toys will be the main weapon of nerds while most in my playthroughs just stay back/afraid and don't do shit. And when I taunt them, they only try to tackle... And it would be an absolute must to see what unlocks the passives exactly. I gladly sink another 40 hours to the combat however repetitive it is but at least I wish to have the exact passive collection I want to my horny warden.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
I really hope that we are very much beta testing and scenes will come with the full release. The framework of the game needs work and tons of testing but I like the potential. But I really want scenes. Btw did anyone get toys equipped during fight? Cause the only time nerds did anything with those are when Karynn is on the ground in a sex act like foot job. From the description I though toys will be the main weapon of nerds while most in my playthroughs just stay back/afraid and don't do shit. And when I taunt them, they only try to tackle... And it would be an absolute must to see what unlocks the passives exactly. I gladly sink another 40 hours to the combat however repetitive it is but at least I wish to have the exact passive collection I want to my horny warden.
I believe the toys are their attack when aroused, not counting when she is whoring it up.

Reactions: dafvid112

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
I use cheats save on this thread 2 sets, but even another save from another person.
it still same bug at the same point. the boss doctor and slime don't append.
how can i fix it?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks!

Can you specifically tell me how to increase Charm? I can't get it higher than 23.

I own two bracelets and I can only wear one.

edit: It turns out that simply owning accessories increases charm. I had no idea. It needs to tell you that in game.

The game should say, "owning an accessory increases charm by 1. If you own four accessories, simply owning them increases charm, it increases charm by 4, even if you don't equip them."
One of the guys in the guard barracks says exactly that.
Talk to all of them.

Edit: Not quite sure how the masturbation scenes work.
Getting them is fine, 50% arousal (from combat) in a rest-room, but taking any action drains her stamina extremely quickly, to the point where you need to go in with like 90% arousal to start with, to ensure she gets off, and she can only touch or suck her fingers.
Sometimes she can choose where to touch, or to suck her own nipples, some-times she can't. The options might be based on desire? They don't remain unlocked, at any rate.
Not sure what unlocks more touching locations, or the 'finger' command which is greyed out.

And yeah, getting a collection of sex-toys for her should be possible. Either collecting them via ending battle-scenes with them equipped by nerds, or buying them with an edict.

Also, I wish the nerds were the 'pale, shrimpy looking guy' archtype instead of the 'gross fat guy' archtype.
It's not much less of a turnoff, but it's... well. Less of a turn-off.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
What enemies generate anal sex?
Also, can someone post the full list of sex skills that we can unlock?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes