Feb 5, 2019
I would look myself, but I am not that far yet in the new content (had to start over ... a few times), so just to make sure: They do give their negative +2 Corruption each, aye? Because if not, they may indeed just be placeholders (or switches for new dialogues), and only the effects will be implemented later. Which would admittedly be strange, but possible.
If they give their negative effects, though, and we will not go with either the 'Time Travel!' or the 'You, my man, have been cursed by Odin's Wrath' theory (a shame, really), it sure seems like another bug.

Or the developers deliberately put the negative consequences in, but postponed the positive ones. Which would make them quite the jerks. ;)
Looks like it was a bug after all

December 17th, 2019: Progress Report

v.4i Changelog
  • Fixed goblin edicts not applying plus/minus Control properly

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
You don't need to grind on NG+

NG+ keeps all of your stats, levels and sex-passives, (but not your edicts) so you can NG+ to an easier difficulty and then crush your way all the way to the first boss in one day, kill him and be straight onto floor two.

Only thing that might take time is if you decide to spend days sleeping and buying edicts to unlock combat abilities, but on easy mode you get four edicts per day, so...
Is NG+ in the demo? If so, i can't find it.

Also, thanks again for the Update Father Silent. I tip my hat to you

Reactions: F-Silent

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is NG+ in the demo? If so, i can't find it.

Also, thanks again for the Update Father Silent. I tip my hat to you
Demo? you mean v4?

Yeah, sleep till you run out of control (easy enough) and you'll get a game-over. Then you can start again, picking either the same difficulty or a lower one. You can also reset your stats, if you want.

Reactions: ray3dave

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, i meant v4. Dunno why silly me said demo.

Thanks, i actually didn't know that. That's good to know, cheers.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Wow, they really increased the starting expenses, for prisoner mode anyway.
I'm not sure if it's possible to stay afloat on a first run, considering you cannot realistically beat the first boss at a low level.
Damn. Maybe I'll need the "NG+" boost for this. Idk.

Nvm. It simply seems they inverted how subsidies work. I get much higher subsidies with lower order, to increasing the canteen first is now a terrible move instead of a good one.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How can you reset your status on the NG+?
...Is this a real question?
You talk to the three guys on the NG+ screen.
Two of them explain how the NG+ system works and the other offers to reset your stats for you. Then you pick the door for the difficulty that you want, just like at the start of the game.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
At a recent after-party in the Bar Storeroom, this gave me quite the chuckle.
Seems that someone has been naughty (ya, I know, I know, I'll let myself out :sneaky:).

View attachment 489522
There's a new version released a few minutes ago
Awesome. My computer is too old to play properly. Hopefully this update helps out . And thanks again for all the quick update releases

Reactions: F-Silent

F-Silent

May 19, 2017
has anyone grinded the bar reputation?
if so can anyone spare a save

EDIT: mine is on 9 anyting higher above that?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What exactly are office invasions? I masturbated in one of the guard posts then some prisoners attacked me. Is that it? I thought theyd enter the room while you are sleeping and fuck you in your bed or something.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
What exactly are office invasions? I masturbated in one of the guard posts then some prisoners attacked me. Is that it? I thought theyd enter the room while you are sleeping and fuck you in your bed or something.
In the cafeteria (if you repaired it), a group of huddled prisoners will talk about how in one of the guard posts, if they hear noises coming from it, they plan to rush it. (Of course one of them will be confused about whether or not Karryn snores in her sleep instead of the obvious about her masturbating, and making noises thanks to it).

Jun 25, 2018
Someone (may have indeed been a guard, or a chatty prisoner) mentions Corruption only coming into play once Order hits zero and 'they' come for you. So to me, it sounded like the stat affecting whether you get an 'Emperor pats you on the back and no more of that nonsense, my girl' game over scene or a full blown 'tribunal with (s)execution' one - so basically yes, I think it is not yet really implemented. :)

Or are there different game overs yet (Have not yet let Order reach zero myself, too busy being a Convenient Sex Object)?
Thanks, I guess I did overlook it in the tutorial section. Thanks!

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
The bar is somewhat interesting, but they should tone down the abuse a little. At high slutness, serving a table of 3 is a fucking mess (literally), it goes like this:
Take order -> Sex attack -> Take order -> Sex attack -> Take order -> Sex attack -> Return -> Sex attack x3 -> Ask for drinks -> Move -> Sex attack x3 -> Serve x3 -> Sex attack x3 -> Clean table - > Sex attack x3. She will orgasm twice in this process, so you have to grab all the fucking drinks again.
Also, i did a lot of bar runs, but only once a prisoner asked for Karryn to flash her tiddies. Now that she's a turbo slut, no one will ask.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes