Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Order was at 71.

Karryn lost a battle and was then taken into the bar back room. She was defeated there, then it said, "you've restored 6 prison order."

Then the prison order went from 71 to 70.

I'm doing more testing, but something is not right here.
If your Control is -7 but you restore 6 order you will still lose 1 order at the end of the day, is what ZedTed is saying.

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
Order was at 71.

Karryn lost a battle and was then taken into the bar back room. She was defeated there, then it said, "you've restored 6 prison order."

Then the prison order went from 71 to 70.

I'm doing more testing, but something is not right here.
Hey dude, do you know how to get Subjugate passive ??

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Holy fuck, what is up with the balance changes? Guard arousal does NOT rise. At all. The fights used to be a slugfest but now they're just ridiculous. Karryn's getting molested in fifty different ways but these guys are just not into it I guess???

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018

(Note: To everyone who have already downloaded v.4 (no letters), please download the latest version below! You will be unable to proceed if you're on v.4, sorry for the inconvenience!!)
Hello everyone, Rem here and thank you for the very long wait and all the support!
Without further ado, please remember to change back to this post to see if you're on the latest version or just be on Discord where I will announce a version update.
Current version: v.4b
Download: (copy and paste the URL if you can't click on it)

So Sachinama and I have been working very hard these past two weeks to do as much polishing and bug fixing as we can in order to deliver a good, playable version to our supporters before the holidays. I've even been staying up to 2~3AM every night and haven't left the house for the past week. I'm hoping most of the major bugs were founded and fixed by us, but please forgive us as there is surely still some bugs left. If you spot a bug or a typo, please go to the #bug-reports channel on our server, read the pinned message in the channel and follow that template to report the bug/typo. Thank you!
So, what has changed since the last release which was v.m?
Well, alot. The major things that stick out immediately are the implementation of Level 1 Subjugated, Level 1 Rioting, and Level 2 Anarchy. There are a ton of new assets in terms of CGs, pixel arts, maps, sounds, musics, animation effects, etc. There are a lot of new systems as you might have already know if you've been following our Progress Reports, and there were a lot of bugs in them and probably still are a few we haven't discovered yet, ha.
Currently, the Visitor Center Receptionist job is not implemented, and neither is the Level 2 Defeat battle. If you get defeated in Level 2, you'll just get the same Level 1 Defeat battle.
As mentioned in a previous Progress Report, my feeling on the June Alpha Release Build was that it had about 30~60 minutes of gameplay, and I feel like this December Alpha Release Build has about a total of 2~3 hours of gameplay. That said, there are a lot of new things inside this new version, and just like I didn't spoiler what is available previously, I won't spoiler this one either.
A common concern most people have is probably:
Will my old save from the previous version work?
The answer is yes, they should because I took extra time to implement compatibility with saves from old version. But there might be some bugs that I didn't discover from testing if you use an old save.
Has your download finished yet while you were reading all this text? Hopefully this game was worth the wait to some of you! As for me, I'm going to get some rest. Please let know your feedback in the comments below and/or in Discord!

v.4a Changelog
  • Fixed a bug with using a save from v.3
  • Fixed a footjob bug
v.4b Changelog
  • Added scrollbars to long menus
  • Fixed a bug in waitress job that would cause all options to be grayed out
  • Fixed a bug with not being able to move around in the bar when there are no customers
  • Fixed a bug with masturbating in Level 2 Guard Station
  • Added a failsafe for the Defeated battle when Karryn's charm is too low to make someone who ejaculated get hard again

The reason why the other Link I sent was probably because they removed it and were replacing it with the next hot fix
the mega link says that the file is no longer available

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
most likely because theres a .4c version now with even more fixes. and they just deleted the previous version

Deefrost

Jun 21, 2017
Love this game but it's a little annoying how utterly broken it is right now.

Edit: It seems most of the game breaking bugs are due to using a savefile from last version. I started over and it seems to be working much better. Still buggy though.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do you pretty much have to have Karryn give handjobs for money? Is that how you earn coin?

reytds

Apr 28, 2018
How do i gain more than 2 Edicts in Warden mode? there are skills in the newer build that need 3.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What are all the ways to earn income other than resting until the next day?

I think the game forces you to fight the guards outside of your office for money right? Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
What are all the ways to earn income other than resting until the next day?

I think the game forces you to fight the guards outside of your office for money right? Can anyone confirm?
Through edicts and having more control.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Through edicts and having more control.
Thanks. Does the game force you to fight instead of winning fights by making the enemy cum? I've tried winning battles with sexual victories, but her fatigue sky rockets. It seems the only way to keep fatigue low is to fight and take out the prisoners asap.

Does the game favor a dominant Karryn who defeats prisoners quickly, instead of making them lose by ejaculating?

px305

May 6, 2017
Besides the sex during combat (and defeated sex) is there any actual sex scene? or is going to be any?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes