rambledamble

May 18, 2020
I liked Tonkin's old titfuck pose better than the generic orc one that he's using now. It was a handy way to get Sleepy Beauty and Fierce Protector at the same time. He still doesn't take pleasure damage from the titfuck, which I'm beginning to think is intentional. Its been in for months at least, surely someone would have reported it as a bug by now.

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
That's not valid Javascript. I think the best way to do that would be:
Code:
this.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin(Math.random() < 0.1);
The comparison becomes a boolean, and that's pretty much what we want for the forcedSpawn. In the end there are two other limits to goblins: maximum amount of goblins spawned overall; maximum amount of goblins spawned together. Forced Spawns will not ignore those limits.
Thanks man, still acquiring the basics of js editing.

I liked Tonkin's old titfuck pose better than the generic orc one that he's using now. It was a handy way to get Sleepy Beauty and Fierce Protector at the same time. He still doesn't take pleasure damage from the titfuck, which I'm beginning to think is intentional. Its been in for months at least, surely someone would have reported it as a bug by now.
It should be possible to change this with js editing as long as the old images still exist and the pose hasn't been removed from the game.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Can I use my 0.6h save on any other 0.6 version? And do I need to do anything special or just copy and paste it?

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Seems like v6 was released a week too soon. Hopefully the early release helped finding some of the bugs through the community.
This is what alpha releases are for. Every week that patrons are poking holes in the game and complaining about the balance is worth at least two months of internal development time with their tiny crew.

Last edited:

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Okay the rogues in the courtyard explain the Homeless type. It means they were sent here for no crime except being homeless, not that they currently are. Which on one hand says some unpleasant things about the empire if they treat being poor just like they treat murderers and rapists, but at least now they have a roof, a bed, and free food?

You know what would be cool? A series of edicts about employing various prisoner types to assist you. Maybe have a certain Corruption level as a prerequisite, and need to have resolved that enemy type's subjugation problem in a friendly/peaceful manner, but then you can hire thugs as enforcers to increase Control, or hire nerds to tell you everybody else's weaknesses to get buffs in combat. Maybe rogues make you illicit money over time or poison your opponents to weaken them... I can't think of any use for goblins except as an expendable projectile in combat. It could be the gradual buildup to an ending where a corrupt but dominant Karryn takes over the mastermind's criminal empire.
Or just making Tonkin the assistant warden after you kick out the slimeball.

Reactions: Yukihirou and Xill

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, so a brilliant idea came to my mind tonight and it actually worked.
I've been trying to find a way to make Tonkin use the counter skill and I failed many times, nobody I asked knew how to do it and it is still currently impossible, HOWEVER, turns out, that counter skill also counts as position, so you can just replace Tonkin's titfuck to counter skill in Enemies.json and he will do it(the sex scene, not the counter itself).

This is probably the closest I'll get to the original idea I've had, because I won't bother with it anymore(probably), too much time wasted and led to nothing, still have no fucking idea, what is the logic behind all of this.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Okay the rogues in the courtyard explain the Homeless type. It means they were sent here for no crime except being homeless, not that they currently are. Which on one hand says some unpleasant things about the empire if they treat being poor just like they treat murderers and rapists, but at least now they have a roof, a bed, and free food?
Could also perhaps be early indication that our Princey-boy isn't such a nice guy after all (perhaps a reason as to why he decided to send Karryn here at all, rather than him just being dumb).

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
This is what alpha releases are for. Every week that patrons are poking holes in the game and complaining about the balance is worth at least two months of internal development time with their tiny crew.
I like that, the cum staying on her until the next day. they should make it so she has to take a bath to get it off. then they could have a screen with the guards or inmates attacking her. also the cut out when she is going to get a creampie. if she already had one that day should show cum in it

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
i was messing around with the js files and i made every man in the prison gay, none of them gets erect anymore lmao

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
now turn Karryn into futa and you are golden
I don't know about it in game, but i can try to do something using her images.

I kind fixed my problem with the JS, i removed the anal sex restriction and now she can fit as many cocks as she wants in her ass but they still don't cum

Reactions: minin and user171

Mister-Wolf

Oct 26, 2018
I like that, the cum staying on her until the next day. they should make it so she has to take a bath to get it off. then they could have a screen with the guards or inmates attacking her. also the cut out when she is going to get a creampie. if she already had one that day should show cum in it
Maybe an option. You can bang your way through a lot of dudes in a day, not everyone's going to want to see a Karryn running around glazed like a slutty donut all day.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Well, it's used in mods because the art for it is there. Which in my eyes is a clear indication that something in regards to that may very well be in the actual game at some point. The devs don't usually provide art assets without using them and this game seems to be designed well.

I decided to search for myself and even the tweak guide listed in OP doesn't cover this properly. So here we go

Search terms: cleanUpLiquids removeAllToys restoreClothingDurability postBattleCleanup

The side jobs assume Karryn is clean when starting so the game breaks. So you need to clean up Karryn before starting them. You need an intact cleanUpLiquids function for this, what you want to do instead is remove the call to that in postBattleCleanup.

Game_Party.prototype.preWaitressBattleSetup

Game_Party.prototype.preReceptionistBattleSetup
This is really vague if someone doesn't already know what exactly you mean. Also, the side jobs do not require her to be absolutely clean. It may break on some "cum-spots", but as both the waitress and receptionist job support cum on "common" areas and wetness nothing breaks there. In the waitress job, even cum everywhere worked. You are right however, setting every value to over 9000 in the cleaning function can certainly break stuff.
My post from back then was a direct answer to the question how to get cum always. And as it works on most areas without breaking anything, I chose the easiest to explain code change. I'm not really up for testing it extensively to find out which spots break which side job and which work just fine.
Anyhow, thanks for bringing this up, I added an alternative to my original post.

Of course, I'd love feedback if something breaks due to my tweaks and over time these tweaks need revision (be it because of game updates, errors I made or better alternatives). All of my tweak posts here were a direct response to someone asking for it and originally covered one (sometimes very specific) scenario. My game is modded quite differently (similar to drchainchair2 's mod by overriding functions, introducting variables, etc.) but I try to provide easy-to-implement tweaks for the vanilla game here.

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
i tried start a new game+ without resetting the stats and funny thing happened is
the day not reset at all

so i start at level one again with even more negative control as i already pass 17 days
what more the level 2 and level 3 enemy start to appeared even thought i haven't even clear the level 1 yet
:v

it was a funny experience

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i tried start a new game+ without resetting the stats and funny thing happened is
the day not reset at all

so i start at level one again with even more negative control as i already pass 17 days
what more the level 2 and level 3 enemy start to appeared even thought i haven't even clear the level 1 yet
:v

it was a funny experience
Huh, I was under the impression that the day was kept the same so it shows how long you've been playing the game.

asuy

Jun 24, 2020
how can i add the order and control by mod ? anyone know the line?
and the door system i kinda don't like when ppl barge in when karryn masturbate ,lmao

• Haha
Reactions: buggzy313
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes