Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I really would like to know what you call rushing, since there is 0 need to rush at all. Also, Slut and Fighter Builds work just fine, since nothing has changed at all, if you already played at a standard pace. I think you have more an issue of not knowing how to train specific stats. 24 Mind? I mean seriously? Current run with Warden Level 24 and I have 54 Mind. How the hell do you end up with only 24 Mind? I dare say, you learned the game "wrong" but it worked, since you could stay on a Floor as long as you want. Now that this got taken away, since it was never meant to play that way, you seem lost, on how to train Stats.
Interesting, 54 mind in my theory, is only archievable with 400% experience value for Mind Stat and working in the bar full shift for 20 days spamming Mind skills (equipped with 3 mind boosting acc and Imperial Secretary title). Which is totally nonsense, as the highest Mind stat experience you could crank up is 250%, and that's a shitton of money you won't even be able to make in just 100 days let alone 16 days.

Last edited:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I becam a invisible/unreadable passive. Maybe this for unlock the vaginaskill, because its not in this version?
I have already unlock anal and play on v6h.

another question: is the store for a job in the future?
the storekeeper tell me its too dangerous when i try to go behind the counter, and there is a goblin.
I hope it is then not the same how like the Reception.

Sep 12, 2018
Interesting, 54 mind in my theory, is only archievable with 400% experience value for Mind Stat and working in the bar full shift for 20 days spamming Mind skills (equipped with 3 mind boosting acc and Imperial Secretary title). Which is totally nonsense, as the highest Mind stat experience you could crank up is 250%, and that's a shitton of money you won't even be able to make in just 100 days let alone 16 days.
Lol the grind is ridiculous even when I put small cheats mostly money ones.
It takes forever imagine if I didnt use any at all?
It took me 3 almost full days with beta plus cheats to reach level 3.
And as you said I quickly realized I had to balance my stats to survive as the game is basically forcing you to get everything.

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Is there a way to add in passives by editing the files? The guides only mention removing obtained passives.

My pussy fuck count seems to be stuck at 15, but I'm not sure if it's because of a glitch or something I messed with (I used cheatmenu for gold)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Lol the grind is ridiculous even when I put small cheats mostly money ones.
It takes forever imagine if I didnt use any at all?
It took me 3 almost full days with beta plus cheats to reach level 3.
And as you said I quickly realized I had to balance my stats to survive as the game is basically forcing you to get everything.
Yeah, The game was hard, Now's it's even harder, but not impossible.
However, the way it is right now, say goodbye to build (unless you go newgame+) because the game force you to go the balanced stat route all the time.
Mind is the most important stat of the game, it's really hard to level up and now you're forced to hit the level cap as fast as possible without ever getting any points in mind. Bruh...

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Anybody know how to get blowjob on prisoner?

I maxed up all desire but the prisoners seems don't force karryn to blowjob them, it also happens to titjob.

I can get titjob from the guards. so i don't know what's wrong?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
My guess is, you are talking about Mind LEVEL 24 right? Not Mind, right? Which I don't know, why we are talking about the Level one, since that is not the final stat but whatever. Even then with my Level 24 Warden I already have a Mind Level of 20, so I am gonna easily pass 24 Mind Level. And dunno why you are talking about 16 Days now. I am still on the 2nd Floor and on Day 26.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
My guess is, you are talking about Mind LEVEL 24 right? Not Mind, right? Which I don't know, why we are talking about the Level one, since that is not the final stat but whatever. Even then with my Level 24 Warden I already have a Mind Level of 20, so I am gonna easily pass 24 Mind Level. And dunno why you are talking about 16 Days now. I am still on the 2nd Floor and on Day 26.
Actually, Mind is kinda a special stat, if you wanna get the most Willpower Point outta it you have to level up Mind Level, Mind boosting acc does not give the same amount of WP even though they boost your Mind alot.

Day 16 as in finish rushing level 2 boss so that you can set up your camping kit.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Actually, Mind is kinda a special stat, if you wanna get the most Willpower Point outta it you have to level up Mind Level, Mind boosting acc does not give the same amount of WP even though they boost your Mind alot.

Day 16 as in finish rushing level 2 boss so that you can set up your camping kit.
Well your own fault then. I have told you now multiple times that you don't need to rush but you are so focused on rushing for whatever reason.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
so does control just go up by 1 everyday now?
No a certain amount of time needs to pass. On Prisoner Mode on the first floor it is after 7 or 8 Days and then each day your control goes up by -1. Second Floor I don't know in the newest version, since I am right now on Day 27 and it still hasn't gone up but I guess after 14 Days on the second Floor.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes