Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well your own fault then. I have told you now multiple times that you don't need to rush but you are so focused on rushing for whatever reason.
Yukihirou is mostly referring too, and playing in, Prisoner Mode, and in Prisoner Mode, the limit is 7 days before you start seeing control loss.

Or at least, that's what it was on a number of versions after it got pushed in.

7 Days, on the mode where you're already gimped in terms of funds, Edict Points and Control, where the enemies have boosted stats and attack chance etc... On a 1st Playthrough, with no additional titles and support, you do indeed HAVE to rush, because you will not get enough Edict Points to cover essentially Edicts for positive income and lowered Control issues, AND have enough to cover essential training items for a stable build.

Even if you aim to develop specific stats, you will run into the problem of lowered XP gains for stats on that difficulty level, and taking your time and extending a fight won't work, because Karryn accumulates for fatigue for longer battles, which encourages you to finish the fight asap so you can fit more fights in.

One way or another, you pretty much HAVE to beat Tonkin on Day 7 and Cargill on Day 14, because Control Loss on Prisoner is often fatal, because it's too difficult to maintain a good Order Buffer to begin with, to keep safe from Riots... which, guess what, have a higher chance on Prisoner mode, and if you get two at once... there's a good chance you're dicked, because you're not clearing 9 rooms in one day, and if your buffer isn't enough, bye bye, game over.

Needless to say, titles MASSIVELY change this formula... but I can understand not liking the fact that a game-mode is close to unplayable strategically without grinding beforehand in the other game modes before it. Personally, I don't mind, but I can see how it'd be off-putting to others.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yukihirou is mostly referring too, and playing in, Prisoner Mode, and in Prisoner Mode, the limit is 7 days before you start seeing control loss.

Or at least, that's what it was on a number of versions after it got pushed in.

7 Days, on the mode where you're already gimped in terms of funds, Edict Points and Control, where the enemies have boosted stats and attack chance etc... On a 1st Playthrough, with no additional titles and support, you do indeed HAVE to rush, because you will not get enough Edict Points to cover essentially Edicts for positive income and lowered Control issues, AND have enough to cover essential training items for a stable build.

Even if you aim to develop specific stats, you will run into the problem of lowered XP gains for stats on that difficulty level, and taking your time and extending a fight won't work, because Karryn accumulates for fatigue for longer battles, which encourages you to finish the fight asap so you can fit more fights in.

One way or another, you pretty much HAVE to beat Tonkin on Day 7 and Cargill on Day 14, because Control Loss on Prisoner is often fatal, because it's too difficult to maintain a good Order Buffer to begin with, to keep safe from Riots... which, guess what, have a higher chance on Prisoner mode, and if you get two at once... there's a good chance you're dicked, because you're not clearing 9 rooms in one day, and if your buffer isn't enough, bye bye, game over.

Needless to say, titles MASSIVELY change this formula... but I can understand not liking the fact that a game-mode is close to unplayable strategically without grinding beforehand in the other game modes before it. Personally, I don't mind, but I can see how it'd be off-putting to others.
Meanwhile I am playing on Prisoner Mode on a new save and doing just fine on day 27 on the second floor, without rushing. So no this is total BS what you are saying. Yes on the first floor it starts after 7 days. Still you can easily stay on the first floor at least 15 days without any problems. That are 23 Edicts in total you can buy on the First Floor. On the Second Floor the Time until it happens is after 14 days (or even longer, dunno didn't happen for me yet, just a guess, maybe it got removed completly of the second floor). Which once again means you can easily push it to 20 days. That are 30 Edicts in total. So now we are talking about staying on the first 2 floors for 35 Days with 53 Edicts. If you are not able to do something with that, then you are just doing something wrong. End of the Story.

Last edited:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Ok so if I want to start an NG+ and go for a slut build, what should I do? Also do I need to unlock all the sexual skill again?

Jajsjsjsjsjs

Aug 23, 2020
Can someone help me? I'm looking to download the first version of this game on Android, but when I install the internal pack, it always ends up giving an error.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Meanwhile I am playing on Prisoner Mode on a new save and doing just fine on day 27 on the second floor, without rushing. So no this is total BS what you are saying. Yes on the first floor it starts after 7 days. Still you can easily stay on the first floor at least 15 days without any problems. That are 23 Edicts in total you can buy on the First Floor. On the Second Floor the Time until it happens is after 14 days (or even longer, dunno didn't happen for me yet, just a guess, maybe it got removed completly of the second floor). Which once again means you can easily push it to 20 days. That are 30 Edicts in total. So now we are talking about staying on the first 2 floors for 35 Days with 53 Edicts. If you are not able to do something with that, then you are just doing something wrong. End of the Story.
I am trying to math out how the hell you're getting that in terms of Funds... Because I've played on Prisoner Mode, with and without titles, on several versions of v0.6, though admittedly not the latest 3, and what you're saying isn't making any sense Funds-wise.

Yes, you can meet the Edict Points needs in 15 days, but usually, you don't have the Funds to do much with them on a New Playthrough. Just getting positive Income is a challenge, and you generally end up with dead-days because of that.

What Version are you playing on, and can you give me a day to day Edict Choice?

Trying to figure out if I'm missing something math-wise here...

EDIT:
Also, what starting title did you pick?

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
Ok so if I want to start an NG+ and go for a slut build, what should I do? Also do I need to unlock all the sexual skill again?
well you can keep the sexual skill just becareful as it will be pain in the ass for trying to reach level 3 especially as the day is not reset and the enemy from level 2 and 3 may appeared on level 1 :v

thought if you cheat your money and edict i think it will be fine thought :v

which is why now i haven't go to new game+ after i experience that nonsense it was better to keep going or resetting your stats when playing a new game+ (the good thing is when you reset your tittle still remain)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Had to mod in the kneeling BJ for thugs since, for some reason, it was reserved for guards and the thugs can apparently initiate only missionary sex. Man, I really wonder about the design choices sometimes. Why does it have to be so cryptic on so many things? If any game ever needed to ship with a 200-page guide, it's this one.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Had to mod in the kneeling BJ for thugs since, for some reason, it was reserved for guards and the thugs can apparently initiate only missionary sex. Man, I really wonder about the design choices sometimes. Why does it have to be so cryptic on so many things? If any game ever needed to ship with a 200-page guide, it's this one.
No. You can easily get the blowjob skill (look at the guides). Then you can just initiate it yourself...
It's like Skyrim. If you enjoy a certain thing (e.g. blowjobs) you get better at it and make it easier to get it. Be more proactive. That's exactly what the sex skills are for. So you can choose your scene.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered before, but i couldnt find it using search. If i wanted to make it so all Goblins came twice, mostly for the receptionist job, how would i go about doing that?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
That's exactly what the sex skills are for. So you can choose your scene.
Well, not if in order to get them you have to get a bunch scenes with different NPCs in different circumstances. I don't want to have to go through guards or defeat scenes in order to do the same action with thugs. You have these different enemy types with different lines, personalities and roles in the story, so if player choice is a priority then doing an action with one enemy type shouldn't depend on first doing it with a different enemy type (also as I understand it, getting frisky with guards is a bad idea gameplay-wise, as is losing fights).

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, not if in order to get them you have to get a bunch scenes with different NPCs in different circumstances. I don't want to have to go through guards or defeat scenes in order to do the same action with thugs. You have these different enemy types with different lines, personalities and roles in the story, so if player choice is a priority then doing an action with one enemy type shouldn't depend on first doing it with a different enemy type (also as I understand it, getting frisky with guards is a bad idea gameplay-wise, as is losing fights).
It's honestly a bit more complicated than that.

For example, how easy it is to get fucked by a Thug depends on a lot of factors. The less slutty Karryn is, the harder it is to do. You have to allow her to be petted until she's wet, and then you have to get her knocked down so her desire thressholds are lower, and that's going to take a looooooooooooong ass time to do if she's never been defeated and hasn't accumulated any passives.

So, it's less that you NEED to fuck around with so and so to get to fuck with specific enemies. But that being slutty in general makes it easier to be slutty with specific enemies. And losing helps a lot with that. Because the game mechanics reflect Karryn's attitude.

Karryn does NOT want to fuck any of these people at the start of the game. Getting her to that point intentionally intentionally takes effort.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Anybody know how to get blowjob on prisoner?

I maxed up all desire but the prisoners seems don't force karryn to blowjob them, it also happens to titjob.

I can get titjob from the guards. so i don't know what's wrong?
So prisoners are hard coded to be unable to initialize a sex scene with Karryn unless a different prisoner type starts it(thug, goblin, ect.) you can change it if you find the coding for it but idr where that is anymore its been ~8 months since I figured out where that was and many updates so those files are gone.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So, it's less that you NEED to fuck around with so and so to get to fuck with specific enemies. But that being slutty in general makes it easier to be slutty with specific enemies. And losing helps a lot with that. Because the game mechanics reflect Karryn's attitude.

Karryn does NOT want to fuck any of these people at the start of the game. Getting her to that point intentionally intentionally takes effort.
I get all that, and it's fine. I have no problem accepting that you need to build MC up to accept certain actions. Only that you literally cannot just do a BJ with a thug regardless of slut level unless you already got the action by doing it elsewhere. Or that you have to learn FJ from nerds and there's no other way. It sucks if you don't want to be everyone's cum rag and you just want to focus on 1 or 2 enemy types, while everyone else gets the halberd.

Reactions: name002

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I get all that, and it's fine. I have no problem accepting that you need to build MC up to accept certain actions. Only that you literally cannot just do a BJ with a thug regardless of slut level unless you already got the action by doing it elsewhere. Or that you have to learn FJ from nerds and there's no other way. It sucks if you don't want to be everyone's cum rag and you just want to focus on 1 or 2 enemy types, while everyone else gets the halberd.
Ah... that...

That does make more sense... but I think that's more of Alpha-Level problem right now.

To be exact, in recent versions, Handjobs were added to the basic prisoner's priority list, and now, they initiate those on their own if the right conditions are met in terms of Karryn's slut levels and Cock Desire, and early on, if she's naked enough. Before, they didn't do anything except petting attacks no matter what.

I think Rem is focusing on each enemy type's signature attacks first, with the Guards having the most natural variety right now. Later on, it's possibly that Rem will add more skill variations to prisoner types if they can't do their favorite thing, or at least, I imagine that they will, it wouldn't really make sense otherwise.

Odds are though that some moves will be locked to certain prisoner types, particularly niche ones like footjobs and rimjobs. I can see the former maybe also getting added to the Homeless type, but dunno about the later. Depends on what other type rolls out with the right sadism.

On the other hand, one should also remember that these restrictions also help players AVOID certain content more easily. Like keeping Mouth Desire low when Rogues are present to avoid rimjobs, or Cock-Desire low before Nerds are crushed to avoid footjobs.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I am not sure if Rem checks the forum for bugs, but I have noticed that if you lose your virginity to a toy (playing on 0.6.N.2), the rest of the inmates during conversations still think that Karryn is a virgin. Goblins were talking about her virgin pussy while working in th reception and the next Vaginal sex Karryn had she said that she was saving herself for the emperor, etc., despite having the passive of broken hymen, and showing in the profile that she lost her virginity to "Found (Nerd)'s dildo"

Merovtino

Feb 9, 2018
Is there a way to level up stats even after Warden Level reaches 36?
As soon as this happens nothing is going up anymore (especially charm, still don't get how to lvl up this thing outside of purchases)

Or... is there a way to halt Warden from leveling? No matter what I do, it levels up. To the point when my stats just baarery allows me to suppress some riots (not always from the first attempt)

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
I'm pretty sure it increases when enemies masturbate as a result of her charm. Enemies using sexual skills on Karryn increases endurance and Karryn using sexual skills increases dexterity. Not sure if there are other ways to increase charm but the best way to level it is to fight the guards outside the office since they have very low charm requirements by default and will rarely attack, and if you keep your desires low they'll just keep masturbating themselves into a coma.

The first is not yet available, the second by doing the same thing you unlock all other such skills; in this case having a lot of anal sex
Okay, did that still nothing, can I know what the passive necessary for the Anal Sex move is called?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Okay, did that still nothing, can I know what the passive necessary for the Anal Sex move is called?
The Passive is called "Likes it up the butt" in-game, and I believe you get it after Karryn has anal sex 25 different times with 25 different individuals. But I'm not sure about the second part.

What I do know is that they don't actually need to finish inside her or anything like that. Just pump her ass with a dick at least once.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes