Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
What does the corruption affect Karryn, guys ?
It will supposedly have a large effect on the game's ending, but during gameplay itself I think all Corruption does is increase the bribe money required to keep the Nerds quiet after you subjugate level 2.

Can someone help me? I'm looking to download the first version of this game on Android, but when I install the internal pack, it always ends up giving an error.
I haven't been able to get this to run on android at all; it seems to be too far from baseline rpgmaker for most emulators to deal with. Sotiryo up above has made a lot more progress than me but it's still glitchy. Once there's a stable, mostly-final build I think somebody will put in the work to get it running on mobile eventually, but none of the quick or easy solutions seem to apply.

So I can build all these fancy rooms that give me some bonusses, but do these also give some unique scenes?
Most of the new rooms on subjugated floors, Karryn won't even go inside unless there's a riot. Maybe because they only drew that map once, with trash/slime everywhere? Might be added in later updates, but in general the upgrades you make to the prison only exist in the edict screen for now.

does anyone else feel like skilled manager is pretty much a trap after using it as i cant see much use for a carryover edict point compared to 250 gold
In previous versions it was a requirement for all but the easiest difficulty, because with 1-2 edict points per day the cost-3 edicts were locked forever. Now that the second floor is open, it's much less attractive.

It seems perv visitor in my game never showed up? Any body knows why?
And is there code to make em show up more?
If you don't have any notoriety yet, nobody shows up naked because seriously, they're visiting a prison. Even if the warden is the gorgeous imperial secretary, she's well known for being a prude.
Whenever a visitor sees you doing something lewd (which at the start means letting goblins play with your butt while the visitors stand in line at the counter), they get a exclamation-mark dealie over their head. That means that when they leave, they will increase your notoriety, and every point of notoriety increases the probability of new visitors coming to try to do something lewd to Karryn.
Also if a male visitor sees more lewdness while they already have the exclamation point, they might get turned on enough to try it for themselves, but that's very difficult to pull off if you're reliant on goblins. Once you start getting pervert visitors it's relatively easy to chain visitors together just by calling one up to wait in line while you play with the guy in front of them, but getting the ball rolling requires patience and luck.

Reactions: Muchos

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes actually, because the math still doesn't seem to be checking out.

Here's some screenshots of me lightly messing around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, what you're saying still doesn't seem to check out... at least, not in terms of playing in a way that actually lets you come out with something you can call a build, which you kind of need on level 3 or any playthrough that goes for an extended number of days... instead of just, y'know, surviving and getting whatever stats...

Could you also drop us a screenshot for what your Karryn looks like, stat-wise, and tell us what kind of build you attempted?

I'm getting more and more curious. I won't lie.
Yes, +1000 Gold was refering to Level 2. My bad should have made that clear. Started a new run and here the 1st Floor.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Is there anywhere you can check a list of all the "wanted" prisoners and what they got their title for?
Semi-related, if a randomly generated 'virgin' prisoner screws Karryn and therefore becomes a recurring character with advancing levels and stuff, do they lose the virgin title or does it just get less accurate over time?

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
God gave nutting a cool down because he too feared horny men.
The reason I open with this is because I have hodgepodged a working version of Karryn's Prison V.6n2 on andriod working on Joiplay due to me being unable to access my cpu for a time. And now I wish to give it to you (Bane voice) THE PEOPLE.

Please not I am fresh from making this ON A PHONE so dont expect it to be perfect. In fact is runs pretty damn shit so be warned ( really laggy, slow, and crashes like it's going out of style) but it could be just my shit phone (LG Stylo Plus 3). When using joiplay to start please you have to select the "Game.exe" file to start thr game with as the "nw.json" doesn't work with joiplay. There are 2 saves in the zip File 1 is save made to test the game and File 3 is a random save file someone uploaded a few pages back (BIG THANKS TO YOUR CONTRIBUTION FRIEND). P.S. I don't mind if someone makes an alternate link or download I just used anonfile cause it was all I had.
interesting stuff. I gave this a try but instead I just downloaded the game from the OP on my phone and the joiplay apk from joiplay.cyou. didnt even need the rpg maker plugin, just downloaded then extracted then added the game in the app and selected the nw.exe file and the game actually booted!

Did a bit of playtesting, moving around and menuing were smooth fps-wise with the default settings. The prologue played well and the battles were decent. The touch controls and virtual buttons are subpar but you cant expect much better (maybe hooking up a controller would be good but then both your hands are occupied or course!), the game's entirely playable but fast play and running past enemies in tight corridors is likely impossible. I probably won't play much of this on my phone but it's pretty cool. I am using a Galaxy S10 which is a high spec phone, other people's mileage may vary.

Reactions: Ironkid
Aug 27, 2017
Hopefully someon will answer my question.
Is version 0.6n2 the newest version for 0.6 update? or will there be any further update/debug for this version? I was hoping to download the latest and last version of the game in one go. Thank you in advance.

modal

Jun 24, 2017
It seems perv visitor in my game never showed up? Any body knows why?
And is there code to make em show up more?
i had an issue where no pervs showed up regardless of notoriety. if you have notoriety and still nothing you may just have to restart as it might be bugged

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, +1000 Gold was refering to Level 2. My bad should have made that clear. Started a new run and here the 1st Floor.

Interesting. That looks like it sorta works... but the -Control build-up doesn't look like it'd be very manageable. -13 Is pretty big, and if you stayed until Day 15 as you originally said, it'd have been -14 or -15. Sure, there's more Control Edicts that you can use... but having a constant Control at approximately -10 doesn't look very sustainable after you Subjugate level 2, because if both Riot at once at any point, your control can easily hit -25, on top of the Order Loss created by Riot...

That's on top of the fact that with that much loss every day, I believe you have to fight until dangerous levels of Fatigue to barely break even, correct? Can't have much room for the Bar Mini-game, which is currently the better way to make money compared to some other Edicts...

That 13 Corruption will hurt with the Nerds Blackmail though, and it will hurt even worse if you need more of it....

On a different note, I went and checked some of the Anarchy limits in the Prison.js, and it looks like this:

const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_EASY = 60;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_NORMAL = 14;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD = 7;

const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_ONE_MULTIPLER = 1;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_TWO_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_THREE_MULTIPLER = 4;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FOUR_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FIVE_MULTIPLER = 1.5;

const PRISON_ANARCHY_DEC_EASY_DIVIDER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_DEC_LEVEL_ONE_DIVIDER = 1;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_DEC_LEVEL_TWO_DIVIDER = 2.4;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_DEC_LEVEL_THREE_DIVIDER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_DEC_LEVEL_FOUR_DIVIDER = 3.5;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_DEC_LEVEL_FIVE_DIVIDER = 3;

Now, the first bit is obvious enough. Base Grace Period for each difficulty. Looks like Secretary was put on 60 days, Warden on 14, Prisoner on 7. So aside from what looks like a doubled period for Easy, no changes to the values since they were introduced.

The multiplier bit is more interesting. It means that the base value is multiplied depending on the level. So for Prisoner Level 2, you have 21 days before Anarchy starts becoming a problem, and in theory, that should start ticking from the moment Level 2 becomes open. This is likely why you didn't start seeing level 2 issues before.

Also, it looks like ALL the levels will have it... which sucks major balls... but we were all kind of expecting it at this point...

The Divider bit though... I'm not 100% sure on... I think it's the number of days for each hit to Control. So on lvl 1, you get hit every day... so on and so forth. I'm not sure if the Easy Divider gets added to, or multiplies the individual floor values. Either way, it honestly looks like you'd have to try REALLY hard to fuck-up on easy... You're more likely to Edict yourself into a corner than anything else...

On the other hand, this could also display the actual hit to Control... but that wouldn't make any sense because it'd mean Easy sucks the worst right now...

Edit:
So, scouring around Discord, it seems that the Divider thing controls how quickly the penalty increases based on the number of days that have passed. It's also multiplied by the Easy value, so really, getting screwed over by the penalty on Secretary Mode is nigh impossible.

Additionally, from what I've see, the Penalty does NOT go away no matter what. So if you start incurring it, you have to live with it and have to deal with reduced Control PERMANENTLY.

All I can say is that this pretty much means that Yuki is right. You ARE forced to rush, at the very least, on Level 1, because if you don't, that increased penalty to Control can be disastrous on later levels. Even if you CAN manage it, you then still suffer the problem that too low Control means that you're spending all of your day just trying to break even on Order, making side-jobs impossible... and considering that there will be 4 of them in total, that sounds like an excellent way to stop having fun.

Just think about it. Levels 1 and 2 Rioting at the same time is horrible enough... What happens when 3 is added to the mix? Or 4? Dunno if we'll be able to continue playing after 5 is taken care of... but either way, you have little choice but to toe the line.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
The Passive is called "Likes it up the butt" in-game, and I believe you get it after Karryn has anal sex 25 different times with 25 different individuals. But I'm not sure about the second part.

What I do know is that they don't actually need to finish inside her or anything like that. Just pump her ass with a dick at least once.
Ah okay, thanks sorry for seeming short, you're a big help and I appreciate it. I'll be sure to try what you recommended.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Only a true grinding player like me deserves to get that without any cheats or editing js files.
Bruh, I grabbed bunches of titles with completely normal gameplay in both 0.5 and 0.6. The only thing I did with the files is look in them so I understand how shit works. :p

Because there's very, VERY few hints about titles in the game, and stumbling into some of them is nigh impossible.

I didn't get to this without a lot of playing... and that's not even counting others lines where I dicked around or tried things out outside of my main save.

Current Main Save.png

mechlands

Jul 17, 2019
When yesterday playing with save file from here, I noticed a change in dialogue when receiving a gift from the emperor. This happens after Karryn read his letter (major spoiler ahead, so I'm going to put it as thumbnails. If you open it, it's your choice. You have been warned.)

PS: ignore how she looked on the field and on the display, I played the game like that, since I won't be able to do it on the final product. Besides, that is the purpose of this game, don't you all agree?
View attachment 785533
View attachment 785535
View attachment 785539
View attachment 785546
View attachment 785547
View attachment 785548
View attachment 785549
View attachment 785550
View attachment 785551
View attachment 785552
View attachment 785553
View attachment 785554

Yeah, the dialogue is hot as she fall deeper and deeper into depravity :ROFLMAO:
where do i find the save files. i need this lol

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes