HarkenEliwood

Sep 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how to modify the "RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js" in order to only have perverted visitors ? I'm sure there was already a post about it, but I can't find it anymore.

Jul 28, 2019
thanks but it seem my wine can't launch it. guess I can't play it rip lol
This is essentially an NW.js game.

So you should be able to run it native in Linux by overwriting the NW.js files. I tried replacing the whole thing with the Windows version of NW.js and it ran. Give it a try.
There is a bit an an additional twist here since some/many of the paths the game uses are inconsistent in their use of case. It doesn't matter for windows filesystems since they are case insensitive but does for linux since they are case sensitive.

The way I deal with this is to run it from a thumb drive formatted to FAT32 (nfts would probably also work), but any method to igore case sensitivity should in theory work. So a full working solution is to use nwjs and put the game files on a fat32 drive and play in native linux. (Works for me ;).)

https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/page-13#post-3909528 describes the best way (imo) to do nwjs on linux (may need to search for the appropriate packages if on Ubuntu or whatever) but it may be easier for some to follow the method from a couple of posts later in that thread - although that does mean repeating the nwjs install process for each rpg mv game rather than a one and done.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
feelotraveller

Can i ask something?
Does this game is still in demo or already full version?

If Already full version, how to advance to lvl 3??
Cause after i finish lvl 2 it got a message "this is a demo version bla bla bla"

Jul 28, 2019
feelotraveller

Can i ask something?
Does this game is still in demo or already full version?

If Already full version, how to advance to lvl 3??
Cause after i finish lvl 2 it got a message "this is a demo version bla bla bla"
Not sure I am best person to answer this but game is still in development. 5 levels are planned but so far only 3 are in the game. You cannot subjugate level 3 and progress further at this point in time. Maybe someone else can say more-better.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Not sure I am best person to answer this but game is still in development. 5 levels are planned but so far only 3 are in the game. You cannot subjugate level 3 and progress further at this point in time. Maybe someone else can say more-better.
.... i thought i am the only who can't subjugate lvl 3 and progress further
anyway thank you
it's too bad the game only had battle cg and only have 6 different cg (lose with guards,lvl 1,lvl 2) receptionist, and waitress and masturbation

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to modify the "RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js" in order to only have perverted visitors ? I'm sure there was already a post about it, but I can't find it anymore.
search RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js in thread, its probably one of those posts (no sarcasm meant, srs)

..if not, it will be very close to those posts

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
In the receptionist job do you get order only from doing the job? Because i get mostly perverts and people wanting to shake her hand. Do I have to ignore all of them to get the order? or shaking hands and fucking gets order too?

D

Deleted member 2632121

so, I finally got around to playing this game. IMHO, I think it has a lot of room for improvement, but definitely an amazing start for an "Alpha" release. Love it so far, keep up the good work.

Sep 12, 2018
Regarding not wanting to play New Game+ for prisoner mode, I can understand when you guys say you don't feel like doing so now, after having played the game a LOT throughout its developement, but when you look from the perspective of someone who starts playing only once the game is complete, it sorta makes sense.

The game will have multiple endings depending on how slutty Karryn becomes. If you're a newb, your first playthrough will most likely end up to be a very slutty run, simply because you don't fully understand the mechanics yet, and scenes are super hot. Then you after getting the ending you're allowed to restart, but with a few titles (which makes the game easier). At that point your goal will be to do a pure run, which is much more difficult. If you fail, you will yet again hopefully get some new titles (and experience) to make the next try easier. You can do this until you finally manage a true pure run, at which point you 'complete' the game. All that in the same Save File.

Then, if you're still hungry for more, you can try the same thing in prisoner mode. Again, the game doesn't expect you to manage a 'pure' playthrough right away, maybe you won't even make it to the end the first time, but either way you can gather titles that make future playthroughs easier until you finally manage it.

This at least seems to be the vision that developer has in my view and in theory it sounds pretty promising.

One problem I personally have for this is that the game is too grindy (read, time consuming) for this to properly work. When one playthrough can take like 10-15 hours, expecting multiple play-throughs is a bit too much. I really feel like the main game needs to be shortened a little bit. The most immediate concern being the minigames. Simple offer more order/money, for less minutes and don't even offer 30+ minute shifts in the first place, then make desires/drunkeness rise equally more to make up for the lost time and voila, the time it take to complete a minigame is halfed. Another thing to do would be for Karryn to get more fatigued from fights, but let fights offer more control. Again, a small change that should make the game feel way less 'grindy' without having to touch the actual battle system.

Honestly, if the game ends up too grindy I might just make a mod myself that changes these values to be more manageable.
I hope they complete the sadism and masochist part so they are balanced better.
As for the jobs more stamina related stuff could fix that honestly.

Sep 12, 2018
I would not call the game grindy at all. The only thing in the game that is grindy is the Waitress Job, since a 45 minutes Shift actually takes 45 minutes but the amount of money you can make there, makes it a must to do in Prisoner Mode. Rest of the game feels fine to me. Without the Waitress Job a current run would take me 3-4 hours to complete.
I would call it grindy for new players that dont know anything especially if they loved the first game and started this one after it.
Also as a gamer what takes you 3 hours to do differs from person to person:unsure:;)

Nov 4, 2018
I think most of us would have simply told them to use the search feature.

Reactions: srx47

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i have an odd question. i haven't played this in a long time and when i did i always went for the sex rout. meaning i kept lossing to unlock the sex skills. is their any sexy stuff if i just beat the crap out of everyone?

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
I have a few ideas in regards to the main endings of the game.
So there are two variables, corruption and slut alignment (sadist,neutral/pure, masochist)
You pass a certain corruption threshold, and when offered to go back to the capital or stay in the prison, you stay.
The prince's attitude at which set of endings you get will vary.
This essentially leads to 6 main endings for the game.

First: the Corrupted endings (The prince sends you to the prison to sort it out and make sure it remains ok)
Corrupted/Neutral(Pure): You stay in the prison, essentially making sure the inmates are in line, willing to take bribes to have something to do.
Corrupted/Sadist: Similar to above, but you take perverse pleasure in beating the shit out of inmates, not going back to the capital because the things you do here would be nigh on illegal.
Corrupted/Masochist: Essentially become the inmates fucktoy, sometimes even purposefully losing against them to get fucked

Now the Pure endings (Prince's attitude will vary somewhat here)(mainly refers to the proposal the Prince offers you at the end of Level 3 Subjugation)
Neutral/Uncorrupted: Essentially become the Prince's wife, vanilla sex scene ensues. Basically the happy end
Sadist/Uncorrupted: This reveals that the primary reason that the Prince sent you to the prison was to train you sexually as a perfect fit to become his empress (he's a huge deviant), knowing full well you will come back to him. In truth, the Prince is a huge masochist and needs a big tiddied advisor to fuck his shit up. CG is him getting whipped and degraded while getting pegged or some shit idk.
Masochist/Uncorrupted: Basically the opposite of the above, Karryn becomes his submissive fucktoy

Let me know what you guys think.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I can't for the life of me, defeat the Orc boss on lv1. How should I fight thugs? I'm already at SL 23 and level 14

Axlphax

Jul 20, 2020
Level 1 started rioting and I defeated all enemies in 4 different rooms but the riot didn't end and I still lose 18 order if I sleep. Any suggestions?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I have a few ideas in regards to the main endings of the game.
So there are two variables, corruption and slut alignment (sadist,neutral/pure, masochist)
You pass a certain corruption threshold, and when offered to go back to the capital or stay in the prison, you stay.
The prince's attitude at which set of endings you get will vary.
This essentially leads to 6 main endings for the game.

First: the Corrupted endings (The prince sends you to the prison to sort it out and make sure it remains ok)
Corrupted/Neutral(Pure): You stay in the prison, essentially making sure the inmates are in line, willing to take bribes to have something to do.
Corrupted/Sadist: Similar to above, but you take perverse pleasure in beating the shit out of inmates, not going back to the capital because the things you do here would be nigh on illegal.
Corrupted/Masochist: Essentially become the inmates fucktoy, sometimes even purposefully losing against them to get fucked

Now the Pure endings (Prince's attitude will vary somewhat here)(mainly refers to the proposal the Prince offers you at the end of Level 3 Subjugation)
Neutral/Uncorrupted: Essentially become the Prince's wife, vanilla sex scene ensues. Basically the happy end
Sadist/Uncorrupted: This reveals that the primary reason that the Prince sent you to the prison was to train you sexually as a perfect fit to become his empress (he's a huge deviant), knowing full well you will come back to him. In truth, the Prince is a huge masochist and needs a big tiddied advisor to fuck his shit up. CG is him getting whipped and degraded while getting pegged or some shit idk.
Masochist/Uncorrupted: Basically the opposite of the above, Karryn becomes his submissive fucktoy

Let me know what you guys think.
And this is one of those corrupted endings.

Reactions: Ikarugeri01
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes