Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
There are endings already?

Well, I'm sure we'll start seeing requests for ending saves.

And I'll be one of them because I like my fun. Using another person's save allows me to detach myself.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
There are endings already?

Well, I'm sure we'll start seeing requests for ending saves.

And I'll be one of them because I like my fun. Using another person's save allows me to detach myself.
u mean u like your saves for just like freeplay with no end? why not just make multiple saves then when u get to the point of end if thats what u meant ...id recomend 3 saves since the autosave messes with me

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
secret scenes???
there are a few secret sex scenes outside the acts.
Guard/Thug/Orc: A pose with one of your legs up fucking you in the pussy and leading to a sandwich. Executed by having the enemy be horny/flushed and you wet. First time you do this you need to be unarmed and Perform a kick. After you do it a few times you get a skill called light kick that lets you initiate it while armed.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Is it fine to use old saves from the previous version? They seem to load fine, but figured i'd ask before i maybe waste a lot of time.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
there are a few secret sex scenes outside the acts.
Guard/Thug/Orc: A pose with one of your legs up fucking you in the pussy and leading to a sandwich. Executed by having the enemy be horny/flushed and you wet. First time you do this you need to be unarmed and Perform a kick. After you do it a few times you get a skill called light kick that lets you initiate it while armed.
Is this the fuckscene by the guards? that i have seen so random.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
hello guys, I have always played this game by modifying the various .js and now I have the desire to play it without modifications. so I was wondering if you can make it go around completely naked and how to unlock the skills flaunt, open pleasure, give up , surrender

nade00

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a glory hole scene here in game? (asking for a friend) and does the reception dress ever get damaged?.

Also why is the change log has v6 , tho the download on zippy has 6n.2? which first came out? v6 only or the v6n.2?

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Is there a glory hole scene here in game? (asking for a friend) and does the reception dress ever get damaged?.

Also why is the change log has v6 , tho the download on zippy has 6n.2? which first came out? v6 only or the v6n.2?
Glory hole isn’t till v7. I think the change log encompasses all the changes.

Reactions: nade00

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
hello guys, I have always played this game by modifying the various .js and now I have the desire to play it without modifications. so I was wondering if you can make it go around completely naked and how to unlock the skills flaunt, open pleasure, give up , surrender
In an unmodified game, Karryn fixes her clothes completely, removes all fluids, and resets all her desires to their minimum value at the end of every combat/side job. There's a passive for getting her panties removed too many times which gives her a random chance of not putting them back on, and a title that makes her fight unarmed when equipped, but other than that there's no way to walk around naked without altering game files.

Flaunt is unlocked by subduing 150 total prisoners and having enough Charm to unlock the third accessory slot. The Release Desire skill comes from an edict, which becomes available after you have at least ten different sex partners and max out all your desires simultaneously at least once. The Give UP skill is unlocked after having 30 sex partners and maxxing all desires at least four times. The Surrender skill is unlocked after having 100 sex partners and maxxing all desires at least ten times.

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
decent game with lots of potential
fighting needs shortcuts though, buffing cycle at the start is annoying and time consuming

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
I have a few ideas in regards to the main endings of the game.

Let me know what you guys think.
The problem is: have you even looked at the Edict System? If you are looking to setup a pure ending, look at all the choices available and determine whether it is possible to achieve the bare minimum. Frankly, The system is really hard even if you have it all planned out so as to maintain a perfect pure run (Considering the likeliness of maintaining Slut Level 10 or lower by the point of subjugating Level 2). Also, there is still no sign in telling what Corruption does and how it affects anything. Neither do we know how minimal Corruption points is needed to complete a perfect pure run.

And let's be real, I don't think any game developer would greenlit anything without an ending already in mind or variations of endings in the concept. The major issuse now are: the execution and market reception. In general, the current system is so complicated, minor tweaks or reworks could derail the foundation//create loopholes for abuse. On the other hand, for a game to profit, it must be well-received by the audience; at this very moment, I think other than people who are using cheats or modifiers, this game is hard (even in Normal Mode if the player doesn't manage well) for most of the possible buyers. Player's experience helps to build up the revenue as the better they get, the more likely they will come back to support future projects. If the game is hard yet possible like Dark Souls Series via sheer number of deaths and countless of tries, eventually it will work out.

Focus on how the current build needs to be balanced; how new changes affect player's experience (as objectively as you are humanly possible); suggesting reasonable and plausible changes that will not affect the player's experience completely. The endings, I am pretty sure that's the least of our worries. They have managed Melty's Quest, are you still doubting their abilities in creating ending variations?

Offer the developer what they truly need now, and you will get to see a high quality game in the end. As long as the balancing are done, it will be easy to set criteria and write endings accordingly to the criteria.
(Do consider the RNG, sometimes it could be easy in certain fights, then again, you can have all those unfortunate events stack up against you: Day 8/9/10, Order at 20, Control at -8, Karryn's funding is at 300g, the next day is getting +700g, Karryn has not slept well and -stats. Her Warden Level is Level 8. The path to Level 1 boss is clear. Do you charge in or will you sleep to get a better stats? I tried to sleep it out and she still didn't get the good night sleep and next useful Edict without any Corruption is at 1,500g and 2 EP...the game runs on auto-save, so for players who try not to cheat in any way...RNG is a pain. I charged in with -stats from bad sleep, and survived with 120 Stamina, 1 Energy and 0 Willpower under Normal Mode; Karryn gets to Slut Level 5 or so after the boss fight as she was getting repeatedly molested since Wave 2 and getting completely undressed, she has only 1 Energy left by Wave 3. Is it this hard in my previous 9 different runs? No, but it can get this hard)

Last edited:

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
More Corruption = more guards attack you if you fight the normal prisoners.
At least that's my impression.
Some of the corruption related edicts increase the guard aggressions. Also, if you have been fighting the lazy guards who ask Karryn to jerk them off, it also increases the chances. I'd rather wait for someone who has looked into the script and coding to give a more definite answer.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
In an unmodified game, Karryn fixes her clothes completely, removes all fluids, and resets all her desires to their minimum value at the end of every combat/side job. There's a passive for getting her panties removed too many times which gives her a random chance of not putting them back on, and a title that makes her fight unarmed when equipped, but other than that there's no way to walk around naked without altering game files.

Flaunt is unlocked by subduing 150 total prisoners and having enough Charm to unlock the third accessory slot. The Release Desire skill comes from an edict, which becomes available after you have at least ten different sex partners and max out all your desires simultaneously at least once. The Give UP skill is unlocked after having 30 sex partners and maxxing all desires at least four times. The Surrender skill is unlocked after having 100 sex partners and maxxing all desires at least ten times.
thanks for the answer, well then, I do some changes.
to make the game more fun

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes