Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Maybe it would be cliche just like all Japanese rpg games ending: If you keep yourself "clean" then you could go back to your previous job, or in "50/50" and willingly stay in the prison and rule over the place with all the prisoners and guards become your sex toys or the number 3- become a cum dumpster cheap whore for all of them to use
Ending will definitely be based on slut level and virginity
Bad endings a combination of corruption and slut level ?

Last edited:

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
If you want masturbate your pleasure level must above 50%.
If you want lose the battle your energy must 0% . In early levels ı recommend you to use revitalize at start of the fight. if you fall down spam "endure pleasure".
When you lose more battles you can acces ability called "Give up" and " Surrender" at this point you can easily lose every battle because give up drain your all stamina and surrender drain your all energy.

Walking talking cock sleeve passive gives you "surrender". (ı don't remember other passive name)

Last edited:

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
ok, how do I get to the professor or who the hell the guy is on level 2. He is totaly protected by all the slimes.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Today ı look randomly game files and then ı find 9 rpgmvp files "dogeza" folder in "wwww". I combine 5 of them ( body_1 png). I play game so many times but ı didn't see this pose. I hope we can see v.0.7 update. I'm so exiceted.

View attachment 795293
View attachment 795294 View attachment 795295 View attachment 795296 View attachment 795297 View attachment 795298 View attachment 795299 View attachment 795300
Yep, it has been already discussed, but I think those files were already on the 0.5 (and maybe 0.4 actually too). So unfortunatelly there isn't an indication it'll be in the next release (though I hope it too :()

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is essentially an NW.js game.

So you should be able to run it native in Linux by overwriting the NW.js files. I tried replacing the whole thing with the Windows version of NW.js and it ran. Give it a try.
It should be pointed out you need to use v0.45.6, v0.46.0 and up seem to have some kind of frame rate bug.

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
ok, how do I get to the professor or who the hell the guy is on level 2. He is totaly protected by all the slimes.
You should have Slam and Skewer skills. This two attack techinques brokes slimes regeneration passive. Use slam on slime and then skewer. Thats not so hard mate. I believe you, you can do this :)

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Literally the first thing that pops up when you select New Game is the screen that describes the design goal of the game. I don't want to know how you missed this because it would make me sad.
Oh if it's the wall of text you're talking about then yeah that explains how I missed it.
I never read the wall of text at the start of any game xD

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yep, it has been already discussed, but I think those files were already on the 0.5 (and maybe 0.4 actually too). So unfortunatelly there isn't an indication it'll be in the next release (though I hope it too :()
I wonder what is it going to be about. Maybe using it removes the angry status of the inmates/guards?

...Or maybe they just ram Karryn from behind when she does that pose. :love:

Reactions: ClownNeedto

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
When running under Linux natively the game soft locks after my first attack on Yasu, I get an empty dialog box and it just waits. Running nw.exe through WINE (I had to grab nwjs for Windows and extract it, wouldn't load with the provided version) seems fine so far. Anyone know a fix? Or is the game just broken for Linux.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I wonder what is it going to be about. Maybe using it removes the angry status of the inmates/guards?

...Or maybe they just ram Karryn from behind when she does that pose. :love:
Maybe it's beg for forgiveness skill or something

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Today ı look randomly game files and then ı find 9 rpgmvp files "dogeza" folder in "wwww". I combine 5 of them ( body_1 png). I play game so many times but ı didn't see this pose. I hope we can see v.0.7 update. I'm so exiceted.

View attachment 795293
View attachment 795294 View attachment 795295 View attachment 795296 View attachment 795297 View attachment 795298 View attachment 795299 View attachment 795300
Yeah when I saw it before my brain took some time to process the picture because I thought her boobs were her knees.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Has anyone managed to get a proper prisoner mode run without making Karryn a complete slut ?
I've played a long time ago and it was decently easy because you used to get good subsidies with good order (aka rush canteen and you're set). Now it isn't the case anymore (which makes sense).
How do you manage the early game ? If I rush the willpower skill to regain energy and have more or less infinite energy for battles, I won't have enough cash left for the canteen, and fights will be much harder due to lower Order values.
Do you rush canteen, then try to pass edicts reducing expenses & improving revenue ?
Are you rushing level 1 completion, or do you stall the game for a while ?
Thanks.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Has anyone managed to get a proper prisoner mode run without making Karryn a complete slut ?
I've played a long time ago and it was decently easy because you used to get good subsidies with good order (aka rush canteen and you're set). Now it isn't the case anymore (which makes sense).
How do you manage the early game ? If I rush the willpower skill to regain energy and have more or less infinite energy for battles, I won't have enough cash left for the canteen, and fights will be much harder due to lower Order values.
Do you rush canteen, then try to pass edicts reducing expenses & improving revenue ?
Thanks.
Well you cannot stall on the 1st Floor too long. At most about 15 Days, since the stacking penalty on staying on the same floor to long will kill you. A few pages back, I have a showcase, of how you can handle the 1st Floor on Prisoner Mode in 12 Days. Now that isn't the only way mind you, just one I presented. Keep in mind you have to pick as the Starting Title: Ambitious Experimenter for it to work in this specific instance. In the full post are also pictures to show the progression of the Character to give you an idea, how my Stats are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
And you can manage the fights with such a low control, considering you're buying tons of jewelry, thus delaying control/income upgrades ?

naryashi

Oct 24, 2018
hey just wondering but is there any way to edit the .js files to have Karryn wear her waitress, secretary or receptionist clothing
instead of her usual warden clothing all the time?

can't figure it out because I'm monkey brain

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
hey just wondering but is there any way to edit the .js files to have Karryn wear her waitress, secretary or receptionist clothing
instead of her usual warden clothing all the time?

can't figure it out because I'm monkey brain
for the receptionist outfit it's not possible. For the waitress outfit i imagine it's possible, both warden and waitress outfit uses the same "body" and they are in the same folder, you could change the name files for the images or try to change it on the JS

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
If you want masturbate your pleasure level must above 50%.
If you want lose the battle your energy must 0% . In early levels ı recommend you to use revitalize at start of the fight. if you fall down spam "endure pleasure".
When you lose more battles you can acces ability called "Give up" and " Surrender" at this point you can easily lose every battle because give up drain your all stamina and surrender drain your all energy.

Walking talking cock sleeve passive gives you "surrender". (ı don't remember other passive name)
You don't actually have to lose, but you do need to have sex with at least ten different people for the passive that lets you fall down voluntarily, and 30 different people for the one that lets you lose the fight voluntarily. Plus let all your desires max out a few times.

Ignore the professor, he doesn't even have stats. He applies occasional debuffs if you aren't careful, but he doesn't even have hit points of his own; as soon as the big slime goes down he tries to run away.
The boss slime can be taken out like any other slime, just more so: Smash if you've got it, Skewer if you don't, and ki+blunt attack if you don't have anything else. The other test subjects are trickier because they can't be targetted directly as long as the big slime is up, but counterattacks still work on them.

Thanks.
I can get to the end of level 2 as a virgin in prisoner mode by being careful and taking things slow-but-not-too-slow, keeping order high and minimizing expenses, but then level three completely wrecks me. Stacking lizardmen buffs, with optional orks and super-rogues... I could barely make it through two encounters in a day safely.
And the level 3 boss is straight up impossible without a bundle of NG+ titles or a lot of grinding I think; five lizardmen in one room means my attacks do like 20 damage if I connect and theirs hit every time for 800+, so there doesn't seem to be any way forward without fucking them.

Reactions: Brololol

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And you can manage the fights with such a low control, considering you're buying tons of jewelry, thus delaying control/income upgrades ?
Yes, just fight in specific rooms, in which no Thugs will spawn. In the room before the bar, in the room after the bar and in the room after the guard Station. You should be able to handle Goblins and Prisoners.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes