cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
And the level 3 boss is straight up impossible without a bundle of NG+ titles or a lot of grinding I think; five lizardmen in one room means my attacks do like 20 damage if I connect and theirs hit every time for 800+, so there doesn't seem to be any way forward without fucking them.
I honestly don't think anyone can beat that fight with any build right now, even on a slut build the lizards are doing ~40+ lust damage per attack because of their comrade bonus. I think that bonus is not appropriately tuned for the boss fight, I haven't tried it on a pure combat build but generally slut build is the way to go for extreme difficulty so far, I'd be surprised if it fares any better.

Jul 28, 2019
When running under Linux natively the game soft locks after my first attack on Yasu, I get an empty dialog box and it just waits. Running nw.exe through WINE (I had to grab nwjs for Windows and extract it, wouldn't load with the provided version) seems fine so far. Anyone know a fix? Or is the game just broken for Linux.
That is the case sensitivity problem I covered on a previous page (and also in the playing on linux thread). Presumably Wine or the windows nwjs version also remedy that issue... didn't test that myself since why play under wine when it runs natively? ;)

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, just fight in specific rooms, in which no Thugs will spawn. In the room before the bar, in the room after the bar and in the room after the guard Station. You should be able to handle Goblins and Prisoners.
Well I'll be damned, I haven't exactly done what you've done, but the +10 agility on day one really carried my ass. I clearly underestimated the impact of stats. Same for the +10 dex after that. And once you're level 10-11, thugs aren't an issue either unless you get unlucky with enemy crits, basically, which allows to more or less maintain order at a stable level while passing edicts. Thanks for the tip (as she said)

Reactions: Neriel

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
takes a dick in her butt CRITICAL instant kapow and she gets ...more dick in da butt as her reward

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to change the preferences for where enemies finish? Seems like gobbos in reception really like aiming at Karryn's butt but the passive I'm trying to get is for vaginal only, can't seem to find the area that determines their target.

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
This has been asked a lot before but I havent been seeing any actual answer, is there any solution to the endless riot bug or should we wait for patch?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So I played the game for a fair bit, playing on Secretary mode because I just want to enjoy the content (although after playing it a bit I wonder if that would not be easier on a higher difficulty...), I've got the first two levels cleared and I'm working on the third. I had just resubdued level 2 and gone to bed when I was hit with a game over Bad End 1 upon waking up. Is there a time limit or something? The first two levels are stable and idk what the hell happened, but I don't like it.
I'll note that I lost a number of fights on purpose to push for content that seems so far to be only really accessible if you lose (and boy does it take a loooong time to lose on Secretary difficulty).

That is the case sensitivity problem I covered on a previous page (and also in the playing on linux thread). Presumably Wine or the windows nwjs version also remedy that issue... didn't test that myself since why play under wine when it runs natively? ;)
Yeah I figured as much. Unfortunate, running down every case insensitive case is just not something I'm going to do.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I played the game for a fair bit, playing on Secretary mode because I just want to enjoy the content (although after playing it a bit I wonder if that would not be easier on a higher difficulty...), I've got the first two levels cleared and I'm working on the third. I had just resubdued level 2 and gone to bed when I was hit with a game over Bad End 1 upon waking up. Is there a time limit or something? The first two levels are stable and idk what the hell happened, but I don't like it.
I'll note that I lost a number of fights on purpose to push for content that seems so far to be only really accessible if you lose (and boy does it take a loooong time to lose on Secretary difficulty).

Yeah I figured as much. Unfortunate, running down every case insensitive case is just not something I'm going to do.
The only end is if your control reaches 0, you might not have been paying attention enough at the time, or you encountered a bug.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The only end is if your control reaches 0, you might not have been paying attention enough at the time, or you encountered a bug.
Perhaps I didn't understand the system. I never paid attention to control I just assumed that if the two opened floors were green then everything was at least "ok". I think I backed the save up shortly before it happened so I'll see if I can do something, though I'm tempted to just restart on warden mode.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
to get NG+ I have to lose game, right? But isn't New game + by transfering all the perks/titles makes game harder every time? like I've got to level 3 and can't get the boss, keep trying and more I try more the slut Karryn gets.

solamlo

Apr 9, 2020
to get NG+ I have to lose game, right? But isn't New game + by transfering all the perks/titles makes game harder every time? like I've got to level 3 and can't get the boss, keep trying and more I try more the slut Karryn gets.
You may reset the perks but the titles will always be there.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
September 1st, 2020: Sachinama Art & Progress Report

Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report and nice to meet you, SubscribeStar!
First, thank you to all the users who played the alpha build v6! We are very excited by the response we've received.
I've been drawing the Defeated Battle Level 3 for a week. Rem has almost finished coding the battle. Now I will be working on completing the CG. We've got some hotter scenes in the next update for you! Enjoy!

1598941123666.png

1598941143480.png

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
2 Methods- [Players who do not want spoiler should avoid reading ESPECIALLY 2nd Method]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If those who got read 2nd Method, my Warden lv is only 36, Slut Lv 182(184 passives) and 58 Corruption, 26 titles. Day 75 after 1 NG+. I think there are others who are better than me with more passives. Currently the Passive/Title Guide is not fully updated as some are missing from it and some of the names are different or changed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes