Killknight

May 11, 2020
How to go bankrupt?
I am losing so much order on Lvl3 and only inmates gives 7 order is the gym inmates, with sexual acts they give 5 to 6, but I didn't unlocked the sex skills yet, and I am not a big fan of loosing.
Is charm built worthy for it?

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
Because I didn't see it in the mod guide, this is what I changed to make it so that Karryn started every battle with the Horny status:

In www/js/plugins/Remtairy.KarrynPassives there is a Pre-battle passives section that looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I added a horny check to it so it looks like this:

If you want to be horny for the entire fight, you'll have to scroll up in the passives a little bit, Horny duration is two sections earlier, you just need to change the baseAdd to a larger number to get more turns.

This will also make you horny at the beginning of the waitress and receptionist jobs, but you'll have to go to Remtairy.KarrynWaitress and Remtairy.KarrynReceptionist respectively and change the horny durations there from
Code:
this._hornyTimeLimit = -1;
to
Code:
this._hornyTimeLimit = 3600;
(Or whatever the longest duration shift is converted into seconds)

KentaMenta

Apr 14, 2019
Along with the gangbang scene at the bar, is there any other scene in the receptionist job apart from that 'goblin wants lickity lick Karryn Pussy'?. There was one naked guy who pop up at the counter with his dicks up asking for some favour from her but then the 'Accept Request' button was not active.

ADAS20

May 12, 2020
Along with the gangbang scene at the bar, is there any other scene in the receptionist job apart from that 'goblin wants lickity lick Karryn Pussy'?. There was one naked guy who pop up at the counter with his dicks up asking for some favour from her but then the 'Accept Request' button was not active.
Your desires need to be up for that. I think the dude can grab your tits and kiss you, Karryn can give a handjob and blowjob.

Reactions: KentaMenta

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I figured as much. Unfortunate, running down every case insensitive case is just not something I'm going to do.
Here is a small script I wrote. It takes every file and copies it with the copy starting with a lowercase letter if the original starts with a uppercase letter, or the other way around. I ran it in the /www/ folder. It will double your game size, but it'll take care of pretty much all missing files.

There is one file which has a upper/lowercase mistake in the middle of its name, which i don't remember the name of, so you'll have to track it down yourself. (It happens immediately during fights, look at the console by pressing F12). So far I have not run into any other missing files.

Bash:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

for file in $(find . -type f -print)
do
    filename="$(basename -- $file)"
    path="$(dirname -- $file)"
    head="${filename::1}"
    rest="${filename:1}"
    if [[ $head =~ [[:upper:]] ]]
    then
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head,,}$rest"
    else
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head^^}$rest"
    fi
done

minin

Mar 2, 2019
so can someone tell me how to make the desires go to 100% again? having them at 125% feels wrong lol

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Here is a small script I wrote. It takes every file and copies it with the copy starting with a lowercase letter if the original starts with a uppercase letter, or the other way around. I ran it in the /www/ folder. It will double your game size, but it'll take care of pretty much all missing files.

There is one file which has a upper/lowercase mistake in the middle of its name, which i don't remember the name of, so you'll have to track it down yourself. (It happens immediately during fights, look at the console by pressing F12). So far I have not run into any other missing files.

Bash:
#!/usr/bin/env bash

for file in $(find . -type f -print)
do
    filename="$(basename -- $file)"
    path="$(dirname -- $file)"
    head="${filename::1}"
    rest="${filename:1}"
    if [[ $head =~ [[:upper:]] ]]
    then
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head,,}$rest"
    else
        cp -v "$file" "$path/${head^^}$rest"
    fi
done
Oh so it's just the first character that is ever different? I guess that's a nice hacky work around then. By the way if you don't want to increase the size just make symlinks instead of copying the whole file.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I blame Rem for giving orcs the same dick type as goblins. Or we can just say that HumanXOrc results in goblins in this world so I don't have to fix it and rewrite that part to be based on enemyType instead.
Or maybe Tonkin is pretending to be an orc, but in fact has a similar story to Grom the Paunch.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a way to auto-lose battles? The combat and combat dialogue in this game is kinda tedious and I rather skip to the consequences.
The sex happens DURING the battles. If you skip that you'll just get the defeat scene which is pretty much another battle in itself.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I think I have a bug.
Goblins do 0 damage when trying to remove clothes during receptionist mini-game.
Any way to increase their clothes damage?

also how to trigger an audit?

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
case insensitive

Use chattr +F as workaround, available for ext4 since kernel 5.2.

I've been using this previously, but it won't fix every wrong filename in every game. Sorry I'm going to dump it as it is, I think createlinksdirty() was the latest one I used and karen() was first.

Bash:
#!/bin/bash

cwd="$(pwd)"
wd="${cwd##*/}"

karen(){
    local ppwd="${PWD}"
    cd 'www/audio/se' || exit 1
    ln -s '+A2_Slash_B.ogg' '+A2_Slash_b.ogg'
    cd "${ppwd}"
    cd www/img/battlecommands/
    mv -v Com_Battlelog.rpgmvp Com_BattleLog.rpgmvp
    cd "${ppwd}"
    cd 'www/img/system/' || exit 1
    mv -v -- MapBorders_Bg_Bar.rpgmvp MapBorders_Bg_bar.rpgmvp
    mv -v -- MapBorders_Normal_Jp.rpgmvp MapBorders_Normal_JP.rpgmvp
    cd "${ppwd}"
    mv -v -- 'www/img/parallaxes/!clouds1.rpgmvp' 'www/img/parallaxes/!Clouds1.rpgmvp'
}

renamelocations(){
    cd www || exit 1
    mv -v -- Live2D live2D
    cd ..
}

renameimgdirty(){
    cd img || exit 1
    cd actorhud;for i in struggle_key*;do mv -v -- "${i}" "${i^}";done;cd ..
}

createlinksdirty(){
    local ppwd="${PWD}"
    while [[ -n "${1}" ]]; do
        cd "${cwd}/${1}"  || exit 1
        for fn in *;do
            ln -v -s -- "${fn}" "${fn^}"
            ln -v -s -- "${fn}" "${fn,}"
        done
        cd "${ppwd}"
        shift
    done