bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Use chattr +F as workaround, available for ext4 since kernel 5.2.
Unfortunately it seems this only works if you had forward thinking (requires enabling during filesystem creation). Neat though.
Why won't it fix every naming issue though?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Unfortunately it seems this only works if you had forward thinking (requires enabling during filesystem creation). Neat though.
Why won't it fix every naming issue though?
I meant my script doesn't cover every case. Maybe you could find some spare ssd partition lying around or move out files temporarily, dunno. It's very convenient for broken windows games since you can play any rpgmaker game natively and with good performance (still electron is much better).

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Well you cannot stall on the 1st Floor too long. At most about 15 Days, since the stacking penalty on staying on the same floor to long will kill you. A few pages back, I have a showcase, of how you can handle the 1st Floor on Prisoner Mode in 12 Days. Now that isn't the only way mind you, just one I presented.
Effort is appreciated on doing the showcase.
I don't think Prisoner Mode is still that easy for everyone individually or per gameplay. Just a follow-up, I assume your Prisoner Mode showcase didn't involve Karryn in fighting all the enemies except the boss fight (I just saw your following reply to another member, as expected)? I don't think I can keep her fatigue level to 0% or getting the good sleep stats buff if I push her that far.

Would you mind elaborating on details like how many encounters you have on each day, how many enemies you have encountered per day in total, the fatigue level by the end of the day, whether or not the good sleep buff is obtained? Those information will be quite helpful in determining how easy the Prisoner Mode is when we have planned ahead and how likely the RNG factor would come to play its part in derailing the plan. Just in case, what did you pick as the traits for Karryn? Other interesting factors: how often your Karryn was able to dodge the "pull the cloth" and general attack from enemies? How often do you choose to attack over Fix Cloth and what are the factors that determine which decision is better? Is Warden Level or Fatigue Level the key factor to determine when you stop fighting the enemies on each day? etc...
(Really appreciate your 12 days pushover guide for Level 1 of Prisoner Mode, but there are so many details you have left unmentioned that makes it so hard to find out why others can't do the same perfect run like yours; not interested whether it is easy in Prisoner Mode, I am more interested in analyzing the details of what factors can make Prisoner Mode easier; other variables like whether Warden Level is increased after fights, what stats were gained etc, so many interesting factors)

One last question, what if I have a RNG thug comes and derails the perfect run on the first day during the encounters...that shouldn't be a "if", since I am seeing it...should we backup save files just to be perfectly safe for the worst case scenario despite our perfect effort to plan ahead and try to do a perfect pure run?

All those will be great reference for making a perfect run. Thanks in advance if you can share them. (personally, Prisoner Mode can be easy, but since sometimes I am having a hard time in Normal Mode as well, I want to identify the key factors that make those differences)

One thing to share, I had one of my Prisoner Mode run starting with Agility first, it was quite easy for the first few days. Till that one thug or some unique enemies came and ruined it. So same old issue ruining my attempted pure run on Prisoner Mode..

BTW, is there a way to maintain a positive income without building the bar? The receptionist job seems much more appropriate for a pure run. Or do we have to keep Order optimally low manually to boost Subsidies?

Edited: Just a quick followup, I made Karryn into a slut on Easy Mode, with full Bar Upgrades, in one of the runs. I only get about 600-800g from tips at maximum working minutes. She does flash her boobs and I did use FIX CLOTH after getting stripped so as to maintain the flashing option available. However, I saw people making over 5000g in the bar per nght, what makes the difference? (Range of tip per time is at 4-24, most of them are in single digit)

As of 0.6n2, corruption only affects nerd blackmail amount.
As far as anyone's been able to determine, mechanically, the only effect of Corruption in game right now is that it increases the amount of Nerd Blackmail you have to deal with every day if you don't select an edict that removes it.
That's the answer I have been searching for. So high Corruption early makes it highly likely to be impossible for players to progress after Level 2 subjugation. Thank you.

Just a followup, how much does Slut Level affect Charm? Like relatively every Slut Level will decrease Charm by ?%. I read it in-game saying something like that, but I don't find Karryn having high Charm even if I kept her Slut Level from increasing.

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I meant my script doesn't cover every case. Maybe you could find some spare ssd partition lying around or move out files temporarily, dunno. It's very convenient for broken windows games since you can play any rpgmaker game natively and with good performance (still electron is much better).
Oh, for some reason I read it that the +F won't fix every case issue, which made no sense, I don't know how I read it that way but I did.
Yeah I'll probably wipe a drive and set it back up so I can use it for these games, it's the cleanest way to go it seems.

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
for version 0.6.n

Just a followup, how much does Slut Level affect Charm? Like relatively every Slut Level will decrease Charm by ?%. I read it in-game saying something like that, but I don't find Karryn having high Charm even if I kept her Slut Level from increasing.
Code:
        if(this.slutLvl <= 100) {
            num -= Math.round(this.slutLvl * 0.05);
        }
        else if(this.slutLvl <= 200) {
            num -= 5;
            num -= Math.round((this.slutLvl - 100) * 0.08);
        }
        else {
            num -= 13;
            num -= Math.round((this.slutLvl - 200) * 0.1);
        }
So basically, starting at 10 you loose 1, then up to a max of 5 for the first 100
then another 8 for a total of -13 at level 200
then starting at lvl 200 you loose 1 charm every 10 levels

Also... that was a close run i´d say! :D
Damn those riots take order...

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo Nocturne

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Oh so it's just the first character that is ever different? I guess that's a nice hacky work around then. By the way if you don't want to increase the size just make symlinks instead of copying the whole file.
Oh yea, I didn't even think of that. Thx!

Yea it's mostly just the first character, I think. But I'm still only on the second floor, so there might be more. Also, I haven't been watching the console the entire time I've been playing, so some stuff might be missing that isn't noticeable at first glance, since oftentimes the game will just keep running even if an image is missing.

I wish the developer would just take care of this, but I can understand that this stuff isn't really a priority.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Oh, for some reason I read it that the +F won't fix every case issue, which made no sense, I don't know how I read it that way but I did.
Yeah I'll probably wipe a drive and set it back up so I can use it for these games, it's the cleanest way to go it seems.
If you have a usb stick lying around, you could try formatting that, might be less work haha.

rulerguy6

Nov 5, 2017
Do the goblins actually deal clothing damage in the reception minigame? It never seems to happen, though admittedly I've only gone through the game a few times. Do I need to unlock specific fans to start damaging clothes?

I've fiddled with the numbers, greatly increasing the clothing damage and decreasing the suit durability but nothing seems to change just for that game. It affected normal combat and the waitress minigame just fine when I adjusted their outfit durability and the global clothing damage.

Ironkid

May 15, 2020
Do the goblins actually deal clothing damage in the reception minigame? It never seems to happen, though admittedly I've only gone through the game a few times. Do I need to unlock specific fans to start damaging clothes?

I've fiddled with the numbers, greatly increasing the clothing damage and decreasing the suit durability but nothing seems to change just for that game. It affected normal combat and the waitress minigame just fine when I adjusted their outfit durability and the global clothing damage.
Just keep playing/losing the game. That will happen eventually. :poop:

Panfarer

Oct 10, 2017
anyone have the game slow down in combat after its been open for some time (+1 hour). it seems to not affect the rest of the game but combat specifically that every action seems to take 3 or 5 times longer.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Would you mind elaborating on details like how many encounters you have on each day, how many enemies you have encountered per day in total, the fatigue level by the end of the day, whether or not the good sleep buff is obtained?
The Sleep buff you can see in the pictures, on which Days I had what buff. When it comes to fatigue my general rule is, that I will never fight above 25% Fatigue. Exeptions are Riots but that is another Story. Encounters are most of the times 3. The amount of enemies... puh no idea, I would have to replay that, to count down enemy count.

Just in case, what did you pick as the traits for Karryn?
Anus as her sensitive part and Boobs as her Desire.

Other interesting factors: how often your Karryn was able to dodge the "pull the cloth" and general attack from enemies? How often do you choose to attack over Fix Cloth and what are the factors that determine which decision is better? Is Warden Level or Fatigue Level the key factor to determine when you stop fighting the enemies on each day?
With the Agi Item Karryn will dodge a lot early but dunno how many times. Fixing your clothes only is relevant, once your Boob is exposed and your Desires are to high. So for the most part, once her Boob is exposed I fix her clothing unless I need to heal or only one enemy is remaining, or I have something like Skewer avalaible.

(other variables like whether Warden Level is increased after fights, what stats were gained etc, so many interesting factors)
You can again look at the pictures to get a rough understanding, of how my Stats delevoped + Warden Level

One last question, what if I have a RNG thug comes and derails the perfect run on the first day during the encounters...that shouldn't be a "if", since I am seeing it...should we backup save files just to be perfectly safe for the worst case scenario despite our perfect effort to plan ahead and try to do a perfect pure run?
On a new Save, Thugs only spawn in specific rooms. As long as you haven't "created" a Wanted Thug, only fight in the room before the bar, after the bar and the room after the Guard Station. Only Prisoners and Goblins spawn there and you can level up safe.

BTW, is there a way to maintain a positive income without building the bar? The receptionist job seems much more appropriate for a pure run. Or do we have to keep Order optimally low manually to boost Subsidies?
Yes, but you have to keep the Order very low and even then, your income will tend to be, somewhere between 500 - 1k Gold. Haven't tried a run without the bar for a while, since the money is just too good to pass on, but it should be possible. You just have to delay more on the 2nd Floor.

Edited: Just a quick followup, I made Karryn into a slut on Easy Mode, with full Bar Upgrades, in one of the runs. I only get about 600-800g from tips at maximum working minutes. She does flash her boobs and I did use FIX CLOTH after getting stripped so as to maintain the flashing option available. However, I saw people making over 5000g in the bar per nght, what makes the difference? (Range of tip per time is at 4-24, most of them are in single digit)
Sounds like you don't have the Title yet/equppied that increases Tips. Also have you upgraded the selection? Rum and Co. give more money in terms of Tips. Also, if we are talking 5k, that is the longest Shift. Just to be sure.

1 Slut Level decreases Charm by 0,1. So in short 10 Slut Level = -1 Charm

Reactions: Neo Nocturne

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
I am playing on Karryn's Prison [v0.6n2] and still get this
Yea, you must install RPG Cheater and run the .exe through that. I thought it sounded complicated at first, but when i tried it myself, it was ez mode. When you load your save, hit "L"-key and the cheat menu will popup. Now, you can adjust the XY so your char won't be stuck anymore.

makiniko

Oct 30, 2018
hey i follow ur instruction but it seem doesnt work in game 1599021856907.png
already edit bar reputation still same 1599021991772.png
so the tweak is not work?

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes