Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Just managed to soft lock with file not found eyes_mae3.rpgmvp, which actually doesn't exist at all, not a naming issue.
Not ./karryn/orc_paizuri/eyes_mae3.rpgmvp (this file does exist)? I think you can generate empty png (imagemagick for example) and put it where game expects to find it, don't rename extension or anything -- it should be png, can be 1 pixel in size.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Not ./karryn/orc_paizuri/eyes_mae3.rpgmvp (this file does exist)? I think you can generate empty png (imagemagick for example) and put it where game expects to find it, don't rename extension or anything -- it should be png, can be 1 pixel in size.
It wanted img/karryn/down_falldown/eyes_mae3.rpgmvp. mae1 and mae2 exist but not 3. I've played a fair amount at this point and it's the first time I've run into it though so whatever the trigger is its rare. I tried grepping the entire www directory but couldn't even find a reference to 'eyes_mae', I'd like to report the problem specifically but it's clearly obfuscated with a variable or something.

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
It wanted img/karryn/down_falldown/eyes_mae3.rpgmvp.
eyes_mae3.rpgmvp exists in \www\img\karryn\orc_paizuri
Orc problem? Or simply copy/paste error from dev.

Im studying the code atm, since I need Javascript knowledge for work and damn is this a mess... Lots of duplicated stuff, and its always a BAD sign if you read // dev comments that they are unsure if that function is still needed or not... ;)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

Im studying the code atm, since I need Javascript knowledge for work and damn is this a mess... Lots of duplicated stuff, and its always a BAD sign if you read // dev comments that they are unsure if that function is still needed or not... ;)
Unfortunately I don't remember if it was orc related, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't. I killed the game fairly quick after I worked out the cause so I don't have the exact error, but it's just a generic file not found for that file. Same as you would get in the first fight of the game if you didn't handle case issues at all.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok, this game is great and already one of my favorites for all time. I can only imagine that will stick once it's finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It knows just how to push my buttons.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

This game is put together very well. If you want to lose braincells, the code in 90% of the games on this site will help you with that.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What does having a high slut level actually cause? Anyone know exactly what slut levels do? I know they lower charm, but what else?

I don't like how you can't control your stats. It's too random. I'd rather be able to choose where the points go.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Probably a long shot, but is there some way to make the game not show cum splatters and creampies? It's kinda ruining the receptionist job for me, among other things.

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Yes, but you have to keep the Order very low and even then, your income will tend to be, somewhere between 500 - 1k Gold. Haven't tried a run without the bar for a while, since the money is just too good to pass on, but it should be possible. You just have to delay more on the 2nd Floor.
Based on the assumption that there will be endings, let us try to work out a way without building the bar, with low slut level (hopefully below 20) and low corruption (also below 20) till Level 3? Prisoner Mode of course.

I am just assuming those seem like the plausible minimum for a Pure Ending. I have managed to sustain up to Day 18, level 1 subjugated, on Floor 2. Again, I was never aware of the thug position or etc. I did end up getting raped by some strong enemies (big muscle men). I feel like it’s mostly RNG part that got me most of the time. Or perhaps escaping is the better option?

(P.S.: I try to keep Karryn from getting harassed by goblins in Secretary mini-game as well)

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes