atlime

Aug 4, 2018
never mind...
changed code a bit to remove clothes in receptionist task right from the start.
remtairykarrynreceptionist.js

at the setup code area

this._receptionist_wearingGlasses = true;
this.changeToReceptionistClothing();
this.setReceptionistPose();

remove >>> this.changeToReceptionistClothing();
and replace it with >>> this.removeClothing();

should look like this

this.removeClothing();

with this you should start your receptionist task without the skirt.

Reactions: Voido

mdzone

Aug 30, 2020
Generally, slut level is just a counter for how many passives you've picked up, but it does have some effects. First, your charm gradually goes down as slut level goes up, about 1 point of charm gone per 20 slut levels up to 100, then it's like 1/13 up to 200 and 1/10 after that. Your dialogue changes at the thresholds of about slut level 20, 45, 75, and 125. The Cock Stare skill at low slut level she voices disgust at what she sees, which reduces enemy pleasure, has a chance to enrage, and removes Karryn's cock desire, but at high slut levels the same skill increases Karryn's cock desire and has a chance to arouse the enemy as she practically worships their dicks. And every time you defeat a boss, the gift the emperor sends is limited by your slut level, and Karryn's reaction to his letters is different based on what she's been doing that he doesn't know about, and what she expects to happen when she finishes level 5.
Theres even more:
* Impact on pleasure gains.
* Desire Impact.

Also maso/sado level have an impact on growth levels... And ofc there are sex titles for those, too...

Jul 28, 2017
never mind...
changed code a bit to remove clothes in receptionist task right from the start.
remtairykarrynreceptionist.js

at the setup code area

this.changeToReceptionistClothing();

remove >>> this.changeToReceptionistClothing();
and replace it with >>> this.removeClothing();

should look like this

this.removeClothing();

with this you should start your receptionist task without the skirt.
There´s no way to remove the jacket right?

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Alright, I've just finish playing through and beating the boss on the 3rd level(It stops there so I guess there's nothing more yet)
I want to do a run where i get to the slutty-est points as fast as possible, is there a quick/ efficient way to gain all(or most) the passives quickly before clearing the first level?

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
There´s no way to remove the jacket right?
dunno, 1st time doing that.
But the code is for removal of clothes, so it's probly not possible without deeper edit

I copied it from the code from the other guy, who added that to have karryn undress when waking up, leaving jobs or leaving fights... making her start naked in fights.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys I forgot was there a modification I can make to the game files to make the goblins in the reception job not come as fast?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The Receptionistjob is grindy but not difficult.

I increase one time at first the cock-, then mouth- and boobsdesire. at first sumone female visitors, thats mostley fans. that handshakeing increases automatically the desires and let the goblins do what they do.

i has at the last time just only 2 normal visitors

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
ok, i read that homless only act on anal. my karryn can't do anything anal, so i modded enemies js in data folder to allow vaginal sex and oral to the homeless and removed the cowgirl one. the homeless still will not start any sex acts with karryn. is there a different spot in the js files to mod the homeless skills to allow them to have vaginal sex with karryn?

also it seems dumb to me that cowgirl position as only anal. that makes no sense. maybe they just have not finished the artwork yet.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
ok, i read that homless only act on anal. my karryn can't do anything anal, so i modded enemies js in data folder to allow vaginal sex and oral to the homeless and removed the cowgirl one. the homeless still will not start any sex acts with karryn. is there a different spot in the js files to mod the homeless skills to allow them to have vaginal sex with karryn?

also it seems dumb to me that cowgirl position as only anal. that makes no sense. maybe they just have not finished the artwork yet.
It's under www->Data->Enemies.json. Search for ''PoseStart Skills: 1612'', then add the numbers for the acts you want (that enemies initiate, which start with 16), as seen in RemtairyLines.js. Do this for all 3 lines about homeless in Enemies.json. I haven't tried it with homeless specifically but can't think of why it wouldn't work for them.

Last edited:

maxthegreat

Mar 14, 2019
Hello, i've reinstalled my OS and i'm trying to play but it just stays on black screen.

I'm playing on a notebook which it could run the game before i reinstalled the OS.

Any idea what's happening?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
It's under www->Data->Enemies.json. Search for ''PoseStart Skills: 1612'', then add the numbers for the acts you want (that enemies initiate, which start with 16), as seen in RemtairyLines.js. Do this for all 3 lines about homeless in Enemies.json. I haven't tried it with homeless specifically but can't think of why it wouldn't work for them.
that is what i did, did work. i'm wondering if it is because karrys butt pleasure never leaves 0. heck i even put the number in for lizardman cowgirl!

jhincarrylord

Jan 1, 2018
I will add most of my own tweaks and those, that were made in the past in this forum in the next days.
I appreciate any feedback regarding the explanation (if anything is unclear) or structure of this collection. (Drop me a pm or post it here)
PLACEHOLDER

Code Tweak Collection

A collection of tweaks for the game, that mostly change small things. This post contains an overview about each tweak, further details are in the README in the collection itself.
I will try to keep it up to date with updates of the game and add new tweaks when they come up here. A general introduction to modding the game (limited to the plugin files that can be edited with a text editor) can be found here on the next page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you send me the collection thxxx.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, i've reinstalled my OS and i'm trying to play but it just stays on black screen.

I'm playing on a notebook which it could run the game before i reinstalled the OS.

That's not a lot to go on. I'd suggest updating your video drivers first, then install Microsoft Visual C++, see if that helps

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Hey there fellow fappers, Larry has brought you a bunch of signatures (+1 Wallpaper) for you. This time the signatures are special. Some of them are animated and also there's a special Wallpaper to spice up your desktop. Also please credit me if you use my signatures because they are free signatures.

Signatures below

Erotic Desktop wallpaper below. I just added a Latex top and lipstick for Ms.Karryn here, also dyed her hair black. Added two more dudes including a black dude because black lives matter too. Added some love handles for one of the thugs standing.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's so damn slow my pc is overloaded as fuck and it's like every option for minimizing load only makes it ten times worse. Well, it's playable, but… T_T

Is there any way to launch it with Electron? Electron would definitely help. Normally you can play rpgmaker games with Electron.

That might have something to do with opengl/egl/gles driver (well perhaps directx also since you're on windows).

Last edited:

Food_Court

May 27, 2018
There's a game breaking bug where if you lose to the rioting prisoners in a re-subjugated area, They leave the area but the game still counts them as rioting. So now i'm stuck losing -15 Honor everyday because i can't fight them again.

This has ruined my saves twice now, And the second time i was playing Prisoner Mode!

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Does slut level automatically go up to level 2 once you hit level 6 warden level? I've been trying to cheat it back down to 1 through a few methods with no success.

EDIT: ok messed indirectly, even not getting hit or leveling up it just seems to raise after a certain amount of combat. Does anyone know how to cheat it back down or up?

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it normal to get 200 edict points right at the beginning of the game? I lost them after about a week and nothing cost me gold during that time, could it be a noob friendly system to get players started or was it some bug/cheat I was using unknowingly? I seemed to have lost all of them now and stuff costs gold again so I am a bit confused. Cheers

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
uhhh no? Either a bug or you edited your game, or you downloaded someone's edited version.
huh weird I was certain it was some sort of mechanic of the game. I got the link from here and like I said, the bonus is gone now after a couple of ingame days. Again, thanks for clarifying. Still strange though

edit: and no, I didnt edit any game files. Just booted up the game after unpacking

edit2: solved. I am a dumbass since I didn't read through the entire description of the pregnancy mod. Mod gave me all that stuff

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes