suns3tb3achs

Sep 27, 2017
There's a game breaking bug where if you lose to the rioting prisoners in a re-subjugated area, They leave the area but the game still counts them as rioting. So now i'm stuck losing -15 Honor everyday because i can't fight them again.

This has ruined my saves twice now, And the second time i was playing Prisoner Mode!
You can get by this bug if you are able to get a riot to happen on the other level. When you beat a group of enemies on the next level, the enemies on the other level will be defeated so when you sleep it should subjugate the level.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please tell me where I can find the game? I don't have a game folder.

TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone please tell me where I can find the game? I don't have a game folder.
wut? im not native english speaker,either i fail to understand ur question or im translating it wrong,but isnt it simply "extract and run"?
maybe ur antivirus blocking it? but i rarely know av block entire folder, so i doubt it... =/

fozard

May 12, 2017
i really love the art, the h scenes, content is quite fun too with edict, being a bar waitress and the desk job. but damn, when in combat tho, it can be annoying sometimes. when you're low on stamina and want to rejuvenate but enemy knock you or your weapon down or putting you off balance and end up with a loop of watching and clicking the inmates harassing karryn, then up again using one of your skills to restore some of your stamina, but oh wait, enemy knock you down again, rinse and repeat. i often just wait until the inmates ejaculate and just be done with it

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
i really love the art, the h scenes, content is quite fun too with edict, being a bar waitress and the desk job. but damn, when in combat tho, it can be annoying sometimes. when you're low on stamina and want to rejuvenate but enemy knock you or your weapon down or putting you off balance and end up with a loop of watching and clicking the inmates harassing karryn, then up again using one of your skills to restore some of your stamina, but oh wait, enemy knock you down again, rinse and repeat. i often just wait until the inmates ejaculate and just be done with it
If you play long enough you end up in a loop where you can't even stand up, even if it's only 1 thug on 1st wave you won't be able to fight back due to insane pleasure gains. Bad news if you spot any nerds, you won't be able to stand at all. But if you don't play slut route it's fairly simple to play, and still can be fun (I ended up ass raped in the toilet, lol, so much for a pure virgin run). Also I think it should be possible to capture 2nd level by the day 14? Not sure, I almost managed to do it, but made some mistakes with edicts in the process, so I didn't have enough firepower in the end. Do note I only play prisoner mode.

Also it seems the beautiful warden title is broken or something, since you can swap it freely during the day but you still gain +1 control? I only found it today. Or I don't understand how titles work.

Reactions: fozard

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
If you play long enough you end up in a loop where you can't even stand up, even if it's only 1 thug on 1st wave you won't be able to fight back due to insane pleasure gains.
I just hit this, in the hallway just outside the save room on the third floor. I was hoping that with levels or by regrinding to the location it'd be better, it's permanent? The only way I seem to be able to win now is by actually using a sex move that locks me in to a guaranteed 'knock out' and cycling through everyone, but they refuse to get horny so I can't do anything to them :(

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
huh weird I was certain it was some sort of mechanic of the game. I got the link from here and like I said, the bonus is gone now after a couple of ingame days. Again, thanks for clarifying. Still strange though

edit: and no, I didnt edit any game files. Just booted up the game after unpacking
I'm almost certain that there was a file around here that started you with 200 Edicts and no gold costs on edicts, you probably have either a save or a file from that. If you looking for "cleaner" cheats you can either download the RPGMaker MV cheat plugin or edit the files yourself, mamaboii (hope i got the name right) has very good posts in explaining how to do it. If you are a lazy fuck like me, there are tons of edited files in this thread, I'm currently using a save (from this thread) that's so broken in so many ways and I have no idea how it was done, example, I have like 93 charm with no items bought I don't even have a slut level display anywhere (I think there isn't even a "slut level" modifier, so I do like 80+ damage with just a kiss)

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
I'm almost certain that there was a file around here that started you with 200 Edicts and no gold costs on edicts, you probably have either a save or a file from that. If you looking for "cleaner" cheats you can either download the RPGMaker MV cheat plugin or edit the files yourself, mamaboii (hope i got the name right) has very good posts in explaining how to do it. If you are a lazy fuck like me, there are tons of edited files in this thread, I'm currently using a save (from this thread) that's so broken in so many ways and I have no idea how it was done, example, I have like 93 charm with no items bought I don't even have a slut level display anywhere (I think there isn't even a "slut level" modifier, so I do like 80+ damage with just a kiss)
I think I figured out what happened now with my game. I got the text pregnancy mod that was posted here and started a new game with it. I assume some files in the mod messed with my edicts and gold cost. Strange that I lost all of it after a week of ingame time. Might start a new save file, not sure how much of an unfair advantage I got with this.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
I think I figured out what happened now with my game. I got the text pregnancy mod that was posted here and started a new game with it. I assume some files in the mod messed with my edicts and gold cost. Strange that I lost all of it after a week of ingame time. Might start a new save file, not sure how much of an unfair advantage I got with this.
Having 200 edicts on any difficulty is veery "unfair" yes xD Even on the lowest difficulty I think the max you can get is 3 edicts per day, not sure, been like awhile since I played this game "fairly" lol

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
That's what that mod does. It gives you an edict cheat for a certain number of days. Look at ccmod.js where you can adjust those values.

Reactions: deeznuts420

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I just hit this, in the hallway just outside the save room on the third floor. I was hoping that with levels or by regrinding to the location it'd be better, it's permanent? The only way I seem to be able to win now is by actually using a sex move that locks me in to a guaranteed 'knock out' and cycling through everyone, but they refuse to get horny so I can't do anything to them :(
So it seems. Sex won't save you for long, so I guess you're on the way to restarting now (previously I was too low on control and lost in 2 days, additionally I don't understand if there is a way to predict how much order you lose since sometimes it's the same as control and sometimes much more -- wtf?).

Last edited:

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
So it seems. Sex won't save you for long, so I guess you're on the way to restarting now (previously I was too low on control and lost in 2 days, additionally I don't understand if there is a way to predict how much order you lose since sometimes it's the same as control and sometimes much more -- wtf?).
You lose order depending on control, if you are at 60 order and -5 control, next night you will be at 55 order. I think thats always the formula, maybe sometimes it feels it's more because a floor goes on a riot, making your control go even lower

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Honestly the Order game over condition was killing my enjoyment so I modded it out. Going to see if I can continue to progress.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know where the check for passing a desire threshold for an action is? I want to allow Pussy desire to max out to get the passives but have enemies act as if it's still 0 (so set the requirement to always be 101 or something).

Nevermind, found it in RemtairyKarryn.js.

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
It was that 'push back' skill. It was and is unimplemented for now. Someone had modded it for 0.4 but it doesn't work for O.5 and 0.6.

Source: my experience reading all the pages in this thread
Yeah that was it. That explains why I've haven't come across it since. Thanks.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
wut? im not native english speaker,either i fail to understand ur question or im translating it wrong,but isnt it simply "extract and run"?
maybe ur antivirus blocking it? but i rarely know av block entire folder, so i doubt it... =/
I know it says "extract and run", but there's nothing to run. Normally when I download a Window's version of a game, I see "Game.exe" and I play the game using Wine Staging. However, when I downloaded this game (using the MEGA link), I couldn't see "Game.exe" anywhere. You mentioned anti-virus could have caused it, but I didn't get any alerts, it downloaded like normal. Don't know if this matters, but I'm using a Mac.

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I know it says "extract and run", but there's nothing to run. Normally when I download a Window's version of a game, I see "Game.exe" and I play the game using Wine Staging. However, when I downloaded this game (using the MEGA link), I couldn't see "Game.exe" anywhere. You mentioned anti-virus could have caused it, but I didn't get any alerts, it downloaded like normal. Don't know if this matters, but I'm using a Mac.
its a RPGMaker game yet it doesn't use the same icon or name of the "game.exe"
its called "nw.exe" in this case
1599426659960.png

Reactions: Zontany

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Since nwjs is native to mac, you don't need wine (well anyway wine seems to be software only for chromium based games). You should probably download rpgmaker for mac and then place www contents to app.nw folder? I have no idea honestly. Here is the link https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/ or, you can use latest nwjs

Reactions: Zontany
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes