My-ra

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks, I think yesterday I managed to make it a bit faster (half of it is at best useless). I noticed that nwjs lags way more than debugmv162 (for nwjs you edit www/package.json, and some behavior is different).
Code:
{
    "name": "karrynsprison39",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc --gc-global true",
    "window": {
        "title": "karrynsprison39",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "icon/icon.png"
    },
    "chromium-args": "--disable-sync --disable-raf-throttling -disable-crash-handler=true --single-process --limit-fps=60 --enable-gpu-vsync --enable-gpu-rasterization --force-gpu-rasterization --enable-zero-copy --enable-webgl -gl --enable-native-gpu-memory-buffers --log-gpu-control-list-decisions --use-gl=desktop --enable-features=\"CheckerImaging\" --enable-accelerated-2d-canvas --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-compositor-resources --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-video-frames --ignore-gpu-blacklist --enable-gpu-driver-debug-logging --force-gpu-mem-available-mb=512 --force-gpu-mem-discardable-limit-mb=512 --in-process-gpu --use-gpu-high-thread-priority-for-perf-tests --disable-renderer-accessibility --disable-renderer-backgrounding --disable-gpu-sandbox --disable-pinch","webkit": {"plugin":true}
}
According to nwjs most of it is --single-process actually. Affected low bar minigame performance as well. Though it will randomly crash process and visually I don't see much difference? I'll probably stick with it for now.

Too bad some plugins don't work with Electron (or so it seems), I know for sure Electron has good gains with default config. But unless game dev decides to fix compatibility, there is nothing I can do.

View attachment 805569
Alright, so I've been throwing all the chromium args above into my package.json file and after trial and errors, these args work best for me and the game runs noticeably faster now. Please pardon my potato laptop :ROFLMAO:.

Code:
"chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60 --enable-gpu-rasterization --force-gpu-rasterization --enable-zero-copy --enable-native-gpu-memory-buffers --log-gpu-control-list-decisions --enable-features=\"CheckerImaging\" --enable-accelerated-2d-canvas --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-compositor-resources --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-video-frames --ignore-gpu-blacklist --use-angle=d3d9 --use-gpu-high-thread-priority-for-perf-tests --in-process-gpu"

Heavendrake

Dec 3, 2017
Alright, so I've been throwing all the chromium args above into my package.json file and after trial and errors, these args work best for me and the game runs noticeably faster now. Please pardon my potato laptop :ROFLMAO:.

Code:
"chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60 --enable-gpu-rasterization --force-gpu-rasterization --enable-zero-copy --enable-native-gpu-memory-buffers --log-gpu-control-list-decisions --enable-features=\"CheckerImaging\" --enable-accelerated-2d-canvas --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-compositor-resources --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-video-frames --ignore-gpu-blacklist --use-angle=d3d9 --use-gpu-high-thread-priority-for-perf-tests --in-process-gpu"

Guess i´m not the only one, who can make coffee, while one turn in battle was stil in progress. :giggle:
Took me quite a while to find the gpu-blacklist solution because in 0.4 it wasn´t necessary to fiddle with these kind of things.

And thanks for the args, works way better with these settings. :D

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Pretty interesting game, but the pacing is completely shot. I can understand not wanting people to unlock all potential scenes from the start, but it can feel like an absolute slog to get to new content what with how income and edict limits work. I do hope the final version fixes some of that at least.

Also, using the combat system for the mini-games as well is kind of brilliant. Haven't seen that done before.
Lol, this is kind of why there is a whole modding community around this game. My version of .6 is already heavily edited.

There's a post on page 288 on how to edit a few of the plugins to fix the grindy-ness if that's your thing
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-6n2-remtairy.33777/page-288#post-3941580

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to change the names of the prisoners/guards? E.g. instead of "Victor" I'd like to encounter my own name. Would such a change work on an existing save or do I have to start a new one?

(from the actors file in the data folder it should be something like nGuard or similar, but I couldn't find where this nGuard is defined)

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Ok Halberd removed, and which skill is needed? my slutlevel is 195.
noth do to with the slut level, this is the kick counter pose. only can be done with Thug and Orc. the requirement same as normal sex skill but trigger by kick attack.

btw, when you get this pose few time, you will able unlock a new attack skill called light kick, after that, you no need to remove Halberd.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
noth do to with the slut level, this is the kick counter pose. only can be done with Thug and Orc. the requirement same as normal sex skill but trigger by kick attack.

btw, when you get this pose few time, you will able unlock a new attack skill called light kick, after that, you no need to remove Halberd.
i searched all skills, but where's light kick?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Q1 - Can you "undo" edicts?
Q2 - Also, many of them appear to be mutually exclusive to other similar ones (i.e., Guards or Rogues or what-have-you). Will enabling of them automatically deactivate the previous setting / policy? If so, do you get a "refund" of EPs and funds from the deactivated edict?

*Sigh* I just boned my game due to a couple accidental misclicks under the edicts system when I was looking around. Welp, it is what it is, I guess.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
got anyone know how the office electronic lock works? seem on or off, guards always can walk in
I think the lock only lowers the chance to get invaded, if you let the lock off the chance of getting invade is 100%, if you let the lock on it reduces a lot, on my save its 15%

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes