TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
I know it says "extract and run", but there's nothing to run. Normally when I download a Window's version of a game, I see "Game.exe" and I play the game using Wine Staging. However, when I downloaded this game (using the MEGA link), I couldn't see "Game.exe" anywhere. You mentioned anti-virus could have caused it, but I didn't get any alerts, it downloaded like normal. Don't know if this matters, but I'm using a Mac.
ooh u mean .exe? NW.EXE is the name of the executable.
and if u are unsure about uploader fault or ur av fault,i think u can check by open the .rar,check if there is nw.exe.
if there is,mean that it blocked by ur AV (Adult Video) oh sorry (Anti Virus).
but idk,never use AV for 5years+,i only use microsoft security essential for my win7 x64.
different OS and different AV behave differently.so i trully dont know about AV nowadays.
--add: i try to redownload the .rar from mega by uploader,and there is NW.EXE inside.
so i think something must be teribbly wrong with ur PC or AV,maybe the OS?
try to check things..
below are the exe ur asking,and i marked it with red circle(?)
a.jpg
and btw this is the .rar that i just download second ago. asd1.jpg

Reactions: Zontany

juanleonp

May 21, 2019
I know it says "extract and run", but there's nothing to run. Normally when I download a Window's version of a game, I see "Game.exe" and I play the game using Wine Staging. However, when I downloaded this game (using the MEGA link), I couldn't see "Game.exe" anywhere. You mentioned anti-virus could have caused it, but I didn't get any alerts, it downloaded like normal. Don't know if this matters, but I'm using a Mac.
Sorry for the english, isn't my native language.
To open the game i got to execute an archive called "nw" its out of all the other folders, idk if this helps you.

Reactions: Zontany

NullyWully

Jun 21, 2020
I hope they fix the difficulty a bit. I like hard games but hate when hard is just 1 shot death. Also maybe add a seperate option for auto and manuel saves.

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
Pretty interesting game, but the pacing is completely shot. I can understand not wanting people to unlock all potential scenes from the start, but it can feel like an absolute slog to get to new content what with how income and edict limits work. I do hope the final version fixes some of that at least.

Also, using the combat system for the mini-games as well is kind of brilliant. Haven't seen that done before.

Reactions: fozard

Rezkyy

Jul 27, 2020
Pretty interesting game, but the pacing is completely shot. I can understand not wanting people to unlock all potential scenes from the start, but it can feel like an absolute slog to get to new content what with how income and edict limits work. I do hope the final version fixes some of that at least.

Also, using the combat system for the mini-games as well is kind of brilliant. Haven't seen that done before.
I agree. Starting the game again, I remembered how tedious it was to farm passives and sex skills. You basically have to spam Cautious Stance until they get horny enough to do something to you.

The game is also coded for you to always lose at around 40% stat loss from fatigue. I've never won a single battle at 40%, no matter how much I've save scummed, they will always somehow get me with some bullshit at the end.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Since nwjs is native to mac, you don't need wine (well anyway wine seems to be software only for chromium based games). You should probably download rpgmaker for mac and then place www contents to app.nw folder? I have no idea honestly. Here is the link https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-engine-all-versions.32358/ or, you can use latest nwjs
As a shameless self plug - Can also use: https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-support.49674/#post-3289350

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I agree. Starting the game again, I remembered how tedious it was to farm passives and sex skills. You basically have to spam Cautious Stance until they get horny enough to do something to you.

The game is also coded for you to always lose at around 40% stat loss from fatigue. I've never won a single battle at 40%, no matter how much I've save scummed, they will always somehow get me with some bullshit at the end.
I mean to be fair it is a corruption game. It's not like Meltys Quest where the heroine starts off as a bit of a slut right off the bat. You have to get her to that point and, of course, that takes time. I get that it's kind of annoying to work your way to that but at the same time you have been able to transfer your saves these past few version, though take what I say with a grain of salt I've only been around since 0.6 first launched so I can't say about previous versions. Still though along with save transfers you also have NG+ which allows you to keep your passives, though removes your edicts so you can technically start the game off as a slut, after the opening stuff. You of course have to still work to those points though. Either way, it's a corruption game there's no real way to work around having it take time to turn karryn into a bigger slut than to work through it. At least not how the game's built already.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
No it's not in the game yet, and if you follow anyone on here who tells you how you'll end up breaking the game. You can get the skill itself but since the images aren't in yet you'll just break your game. So don't do it
Thanks mate, I asked because I thought that anal would come after.

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
1.how to tweak fatigue level at 0%?
2.how to tweak bar and receptionist reputation?
3.how to tweak slut level?
4.how to tweak karryn so she always has buff confident and horny (pink heart)?

thanks!

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there anywhere which tells you what buffs actually do? Like if an enemy has some kind of buff I usually have no idea what it's doing, you can't hover on it for a tooltip or anything.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there anywhere which tells you what buffs actually do? Like if an enemy has some kind of buff I usually have no idea what it's doing, you can't hover on it for a tooltip or anything.
You have the "Status" option in battle which contains the "Condition" tab. Here you can see all her current modifiers.

Heavendrake

Dec 3, 2017
I don´t take the credit for it but if anyone else has the same problem with how slow or laggy this game can be, then edit in the game folder the package.json

from

{
"name": "karrynsprison39",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "karrynsprison39",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
},
"chromium-args": "--limit-fps=60"
}
to

{
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
},
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist"
}

My-ra

Feb 22, 2018
I don´t take the credit for it but if anyone else has the same problem with how slow or laggy this game can be, then edit in the game folder the package.json

from

to
Thank you, this really helps. I didn't realise that you can insert chromium flags inside package.json just like tweaking 'flags' in chromium based browser.

*edit: The movement on the map is faster but the fps is dropping on battle.

1599486765076.png

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Thanks, I think yesterday I managed to make it a bit faster (half of it is at best useless). I noticed that nwjs lags way more than debugmv162 (for nwjs you edit www/package.json, and some behavior is different).
Code:
{
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc --gc-global true",
        "icon": "icon/icon.png"
    },
    "chromium-args": "--disable-sync --disable-raf-throttling -disable-crash-handler=true --single-process --limit-fps=60 --enable-gpu-vsync --enable-gpu-rasterization --force-gpu-rasterization --enable-zero-copy --enable-webgl -gl --enable-native-gpu-memory-buffers --log-gpu-control-list-decisions --use-gl=desktop --enable-features=\"CheckerImaging\" --enable-accelerated-2d-canvas --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-compositor-resources --enable-gpu-memory-buffer-video-frames --ignore-gpu-blacklist --enable-gpu-driver-debug-logging --force-gpu-mem-available-mb=512 --force-gpu-mem-discardable-limit-mb=512 --in-process-gpu --use-gpu-high-thread-priority-for-perf-tests --disable-renderer-accessibility --disable-renderer-backgrounding --disable-gpu-sandbox --disable-pinch","webkit": {"plugin":true}
}
According to nwjs most of it is --single-process actually. Affected low bar minigame performance as well. Though it will randomly crash process and visually I don't see much difference? I'll probably stick with it for now.

Too bad some plugins don't work with Electron (or so it seems), I know for sure Electron has good gains with default config. But unless game dev decides to fix compatibility, there is nothing I can do.

1599486208461.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes