xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
To beat the boss on level 3, only attack the boss. Equip the Doctrine of Strength, Rope, and Gold so you can not miss your attacks.

Alternate between Head Strike and Slam with Ki power up to make your attack stronger, and use the resist orgasm skill to make sure your attacks hit.

Keep using Will Power to get up when you orgasm, or you'll get a 3rd Lizard appearing, which 3 of them will make Karryn orgasm way too quickly.

Eventually, the lizards will switch to fuck mode and Karryn can dispatch them that way, and the boss should be at 1/4 health. You can then finish him off before going down again. My Slut level was over 150 and I still manage to win, although it was a hour of trial and error.

Question, how can I get Karryn to flash people while working the reception job? I've been trying to raise her up, but it just so slow. I make her drink and fuck at the bar before doing the receptionist job, but no flashing so far as a receptionist. She only flash bar patrons.

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
guys what do you thinks is the best way to beat the enemies using only sexual skill?
also if my slut level reach 150 does it increase the sensitivy or lower the requierment?
this is on normal mode btw

Theoccio

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know if there are going to be more jobs like the bar and the reception? I want to donate to them, but want to make sure that more of that content is to come.

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
I have a good question that I wonder. Did anyone combine all the mod files because I'm a little bit curious, and I can't code for s***, please and thank you?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. When I got this a few weeks ago it was version 6j. It's now 6n. What changed between versions? Is it worth redownloading, or is it better to wait for a number change?

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here

NOTE: I'll update stuff once we get a stable version (probably a week or two after initial v.6 release).
hope mamasboi is alright

Jelloxo

Jun 27, 2019
my sex and anal counter got stuck at specific number (15 with sex and 35 with anal) , even tho I keep having sex those two stats won't go up (those are the only that don't rise) Anybody knows a way to fix it? Is there a way to fix it?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hmm. When I got this a few weeks ago it was version 6j. It's now 6n. What changed between versions? Is it worth redownloading, or is it better to wait for a number change?
You could maybe look at the changelog in the OP?

Reactions: ASDFGMAG
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes