DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
I have a dumb question but I can't seem to find the answer, how do I get the kick counter pose?
you need to be unarmed+wet pussy, you need horny orc/thug/guard as opponent and then kick him. he can counter you then and do the kick counter pose. repeat this until you learn "light kick". this works armed too then but afaik still needs horny orc/thug/guard and you need wet pussy.... i did not really count how often i needed to repeat till i learned the "light kick" but i guess it was 10 times. hint: title for fighting unarmed helps a lot to grind this and the skill "flaunt" to get the opponents into "horny". i forgot name of the title, but that should not be too difficult to find. i hope this helped.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know if there are going to be more jobs like the bar and the reception? I want to donate to them, but want to make sure that more of that content is to come.
Game is going to have 4 Side Jobs: Waitress, Receptionist, Glory Hole and most likely Stripper.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
WTF, I didint lose a battle even once, I literally disintegrate every living beings on my way onto protons, but for some reason I still get negative perks after some battles. There are no way to beat it as a "uncorrupted warrior"?

Reactions: ryuzan

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
guys what do you thinks is the best way to beat the enemies using only sexual skill?
also if my slut level reach 150 does it increase the sensitivy or lower the requierment?
this is on normal mode btw
I've had pretty decent success using flaunt then kiss. As long as at least one gets horny fairly quickly you're pretty much guaranteed to win. I'm not sure if there's a better method for forcing a horny state on them or not though. Other than that the only time I lose is when I get pushed into an orgasm loop, but that's only really happened on the triple lizard pack right before the 3rd floor boss.
Make sure you can heal energy loss too.

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Hey !
No one have post the progress report of this week right ? or im just crappy at searching ?

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Im having trouble getting the lewd visitors. Do i need to max all my desires during the minigame?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
WTF, I didint lose a battle even once, I literally disintegrate every living beings on my way onto protons, but for some reason I still get negative perks after some battles. There are no way to beat it as a "uncorrupted warrior"?
Same boat. I think we're just fighting the inevitable. Looks like you can only mitigate things...

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
September 8th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone. Rem here with this week's Progress Report.

First, I'll lightly talk about what I have been doing the past two weeks: I took a break over the weekend at the end of last month (so about 10ish days ago from this post), and otherwise I have been working on fixing bugs and on v7 of Karryn's Prison. I've been coding the defeat battle for Level 3, and you can see the art teaser of it from last week's Sachinama Art post. I've also been brainstorming about something else for v7, a major system change that I have intended from the beginning of development.

And now moving on, I have some solemn news to report. Yesterday, Monday morning in Japan time, Sachinama had to deal with a family emergency. In order for Sachinama to fully focus on his family affairs, I have forced him to take at least a week off from doing any work, and told him to not think about working until things get better.

Even though I had only begun speaking to Sachinama initially through e-mails about almost three years ago, my relationship with Sachinama had grown from being a fan, to his publisher, to working together as a developer team, and finally, to being an irreplaceable family member. We have laughed, dined, cried, and slept under the same roofs for a period of time in Japan and in Los Angeles.

Honestly, if my passport hadn't expired and stuck in renewal waiting hell, at the time of this posting I would've been on a plane flying to Japan to give my support in person. As it is, all I can do is give my support from the other side of the ocean.

I would like everyone to respect Sachinama and my privacy, and not ask for any details. Sachinama is healthy and alive, so don't worry about that. But until Sachinama's family affairs are resolved, development of Karryn's Prison will be delayed for at least a week or even longer.

In mean time, I'm going to continue to code a bit, and design that system I mentioned earlier in this post. As scheduled, v6 will be available to all supporters starting on September 10th. Remember everyone to continue to stay safe, there's still a global pandemic outside.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019

First, I'll lightly talk about what I have been doing the past two weeks: I took a break over the weekend at the end of last month (so about 10ish days ago from this post), and otherwise I have been working on fixing bugs and on v7 of Karryn's Prison. I've been coding the defeat battle for Level 3, and you can see the art teaser of it from last week's Sachinama Art post. I've also been brainstorming about something else for v7, a major system change that I have intended from the beginning of development.

And now moving on, I have some solemn news to report. Yesterday, Monday morning in Japan time, Sachinama had to deal with a family emergency. In order for Sachinama to fully focus on his family affairs, I have forced him to take at least a week off from doing any work, and told him to not think about working until things get better.

Even though I had only begun speaking to Sachinama initially through e-mails about almost three years ago, my relationship with Sachinama had grown from being a fan, to his publisher, to working together as a developer team, and finally, to being an irreplaceable family member. We have laughed, dined, cried, and slept under the same roofs for a period of time in Japan and in Los Angeles.

Honestly, if my passport hadn't expired and stuck in renewal waiting hell, at the time of this posting I would've been on a plane flying to Japan to give my support in person. As it is, all I can do is give my support from the other side of the ocean.

I would like everyone to respect Sachinama and my privacy, and not ask for any details. Sachinama is healthy and alive, so don't worry about that. But until Sachinama's family affairs are resolved, development of Karryn's Prison will be delayed for at least a week or even longer.

In mean time, I'm going to continue to code a bit, and design that system I mentioned earlier in this post. As scheduled, v6 will be available to all supporters starting on September 10th. Remember everyone to continue to stay safe, there's still a global pandemic outside.
what a bond they have. something great to appreciate.

Reactions: Xhin and buggzy313

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
I've had pretty decent success using flaunt then kiss. As long as at least one gets horny fairly quickly you're pretty much guaranteed to win. I'm not sure if there's a better method for forcing a horny state on them or not though. Other than that the only time I lose is when I get pushed into an orgasm loop, but that's only really happened on the triple lizard pack right before the 3rd floor boss.
Make sure you can heal energy loss too.
soo use flaunt and kiss ? does other sexual make it quick or a lot more worst? also was it a bad idea for me to be level 150 slut on level 2 floor cause it is too hard making them sexual defeated

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I've also been brainstorming about something else for v7, a major system change that I have intended from the beginning of development.

This is...worrying. Targeting what area, in what way?

Reactions: minin

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
soo use flaunt and kiss ? does other sexual make it quick or a lot more worst? also was it a bad idea for me to be level 150 slut on level 2 floor cause it is too hard making them sexual defeated
I just use flaunt and kiss to get them in the horny state, which allows other actions. Once you activate one of those you're locked in to an elimination whether you orgasm or not.

juanleonp

May 21, 2019

We got a hero among us !

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Same boat. I think we're just fighting the inevitable. Looks like you can only mitigate things...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU...I dont want to be horny, I just want to kill, KIIIIIILLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!11111

Hope they change it after reaching version 1.0

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020

updated the subreddit too

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes