Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
A small push after three days... no one any idea?

Can someone please tell me how to change the names of the prisoners/guards? E.g. instead of "Victor" I'd like to encounter my own name. Would such a change work on an existing save or do I have to start a new one?

(from the actors file in the data folder it should be something like nGuard or similar, but I couldn't find where this nGuard is defined)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
A small push after three days... no one any idea?
Enemy names are listed in RemtairyEnemyNames.js in www\js\plugins. It's mostly self-explanatory which list corresponds to certain enemies. The names in []-brackets define the set from which they are chosen randomly at battle start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you add your name, it can be randomly chosen and appear in battle. Because the chances for each entry are the same, you can increase them for your name by either adding it multiple times (maybe allowing them to appear multiple times in battle as well, though) or reduce the overall amount of names by deleting other (undesirable) entries/names. I assume generic names are always part of the name pool.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi everybody,
I will have a question: I am warden 32 and I somehow arrived at level 3 but how do you beat the lizards?. The developers made them very too strong. When there are 3 lizards + nerds or thugs, it's impossible. Each of the lizards hits 1000 damage and/or 80% pleasure. 2 shots and I'm on the ground or climax. I can't do anything. They dodge all the blows, no damage. Have you ever managed to beat them? if yes, how did you do it? I tried several times but each time I get disassembled here. I am blocked. :eek:

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
Enemy names are listed in RemtairyEnemyNames.js in www\js\plugins. It's mostly self-explanatory which list corresponds to certain enemies. The names in []-brackets define the set from which they are chosen randomly at battle start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you add your name, it can be randomly chosen and appear in battle. Because the chances for each entry are the same, you can increase them for your name by either adding it multiple times (maybe allowing them to appear multiple times in battle as well, though) or reduce the overall amount of names by deleting other (undesirable) entries/names. I assume generic names are always part of the name pool.
Thank you very much!

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
They already said there will be no pregnancy in the game.
While they did specify pregnancy as a mechanic wouldnt be put in the game they never said it wasn't to appear in some way. My best guess is that they probably saving it for an ending.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
September 8th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone. Rem here with this week's Progress Report.

First, I'll lightly talk about what I have been doing the past two weeks: I took a break over the weekend at the end of last month (so about 10ish days ago from this post), and otherwise I have been working on fixing bugs and on v7 of Karryn's Prison. I've been coding the defeat battle for Level 3, and you can see the art teaser of it from last week's Sachinama Art post. I've also been brainstorming about something else for v7, a major system change that I have intended from the beginning of development.

And now moving on, I have some solemn news to report. Yesterday, Monday morning in Japan time, Sachinama had to deal with a family emergency. In order for Sachinama to fully focus on his family affairs, I have forced him to take at least a week off from doing any work, and told him to not think about working until things get better.

Even though I had only begun speaking to Sachinama initially through e-mails about almost three years ago, my relationship with Sachinama had grown from being a fan, to his publisher, to working together as a developer team, and finally, to being an irreplaceable family member. We have laughed, dined, cried, and slept under the same roofs for a period of time in Japan and in Los Angeles.

Honestly, if my passport hadn't expired and stuck in renewal waiting hell, at the time of this posting I would've been on a plane flying to Japan to give my support in person. As it is, all I can do is give my support from the other side of the ocean.

I would like everyone to respect Sachinama and my privacy, and not ask for any details. Sachinama is healthy and alive, so don't worry about that. But until Sachinama's family affairs are resolved, development of Karryn's Prison will be delayed for at least a week or even longer.

In mean time, I'm going to continue to code a bit, and design that system I mentioned earlier in this post. As scheduled, v6 will be available to all supporters starting on September 10th. Remember everyone to continue to stay safe, there's still a global pandemic outside.
Sucks to hear that. I hope Sach will be fine.

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
go in game folder www-> save(if not existing, start a new game, save and then exit. so there will be the folder with the config)
I meant downloaded saves. i have the save folder but I'm trying to skip re-grinding. my little brother deleted my entire 'homework' folder and cleared it from the recycleing bin. so now i gotta get all my progress back but... it took sooooooooo looooooonnnng the first time.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a code related way to increase the amount of please you get (during the side games specifically)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a code related way to increase the amount of please you get (during the side games specifically)
Yes, you increase sensitivities. Go to RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, ctrl+f search for the sensitivity you want to increase. e.g. if you want mouth, you type in "Calculatemouth". Under that should be "let rating = 0.4". Replace the number with a higher one.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I've restarted a game to get Edicts of Thug stress relief etc, believing that it would lead to sex during non combat. But it seems it is not working that way

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just figured out how to remove gloves & hat automatically every time you wake up. Should be an ingame option, frankly. Maybe it's not properly implemented for the new scenes, I'll have to try it.

Edit: It's a no-go. Preventing gloves and hat from being applied on waking up shows Karryn naked except for underwear in combat (though stripping still functions as normal otherwise). I suppose since the only way to get gloveless Karryn normally is in an invasion, the art assets for gloveless in various states of undress don't exist?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes